Happy Earth Day 2019: This year’s theme is ‘protect our species’ BBB tags 75 senior officers for leadership roles in PSBs SC to hear petition to end write-offs Chemists and druggists are passe;from now, all will be pharmacies As UK climate protest grows, Emma Thompson, teen joins in

ForumIAS Academy Student Minal from Delhi University's St. Stephens Secures Rank 35 - First Batch of ForumIAS Foundation Program Click here to download her copies and notes
IMPORTANT: ForumIAS Discuss is now LIVE. You can visit it at discuss.forumias.com

We are hiring!

J and K Civils Student Group - For IAS And KAS (PRELIMS, MAINS, INTERVIEW).

Comments

• PARA SF said:

Dorjay123 said:

@KungFuPanda_7 i forgot to self attest the docs before submitting... What to do now?

The lady collecting the documents at PSC Jammu told me that , self attestation isn't necessary...
    What about document uploading?
    The person at psc told me to self attest the documents, so I did it. Well, if they r now saying it's not necessary than u r safe @Dorjay123 . Jkpsc is so crafty :#
    Now, about documents, mate if it is in the home page, so is the photo, signature, education qualifications and personal details, so the cyber cafe guy should skip them too I assume?? ;) :p
    Just upload them, what's the problem??
    An Ardent Civil services Aspirant, Bibliophile, Bodybuilder, Comics (Doga) Fan, Cook, Cynophile, Linguaphile, Nature Lover, Numismatist, Photographer, Soccer( Cristiano Ronaldo)Fan......

• PARA SF said:

Dorjay123 said:

@KungFuPanda_7 i forgot to self attest the docs before submitting... What to do now?

The lady collecting the documents at PSC Jammu told me that , self attestation isn't necessary...
    The person at psc told me to self attest the documents, so I did it. Well, if they r now saying it's not necessary than u r safe @Dorjay123 . Jkpsc is so crafty :#
    Now, about documents, mate if it is in the home page, so is the photo, signature, education qualifications and personal details, so the cyber cafe guy should skip them too I assume?? ;) :p

PARA SF said:

Dorjay123 said:

Ok cutest panda
  • PARA SF said:

PARA SF said:

Dorjay123 said:

PARA SF said:

Dorjay123 said:

Ok cutest panda
    Luv u
  • Lets make a whatsapp group for all KAS aspirants on forumias. I can make one, inbox your numbers.
    @Dorjay123 . Lady at jkpsc jammu said self attestation isn't required.

Also you can fill 2 forms, by mistake i chose geology as my optional in ACF form and submitted the fee and everything. I went to jkpsc and talked to a sir, he said dont submit the hardcopy, go and fill the form again. He said you need to sign up again with a different mail id and in father's name column, write Mr. or Sh.. It wouldnt accept the 2nd form if you simply write the father name (like in previous form). Yes, i know the have asked not to use any prefix, but that hardly matters. He told me make a fresh payment and then submit the new hardcopy. I have done the same. Will submit the new hardcopy tomorrow. The same procedure can be applied to KAS mains.

Btw any info when KAS mains 2014 result will be out ? Waiting eagerly for that.
  • PARA SF said:

PARA SF said:

Dorjay123 said:

PARA SF said:

Dorjay123 said:

Ok cutest panda
    :mrgreen:
    Dorjay123 said:

o:) :p
    An Ardent Civil services Aspirant, Bibliophile, Bodybuilder, Comics (Doga) Fan, Cook, Cynophile, Linguaphile, Nature Lover, Numismatist, Photographer, Soccer( Cristiano Ronaldo)Fan......

• I am in need of Jkpsc mains sociology and Urdu papers held recently, can anyone upload here
  • For Political Science Optional guys
    IMG_3887.JPG
    607 x 1080 - 75K
  • edited May 2017
    IMG_3888.JPG
    607 x 1080 - 75K
  • @Imad ..Which key are they talking about? Has JKPSC released the key ?
  • J_KAS said:

@Imad ..Which key are they talking about? Has JKPSC released the key ?

Even i am wondering how can they release the key.
  • Imad said:

What about the petition which was filed by aggrieved candidates..
  • It was based on some RTI. I don't know anything more. Received it via whatsapp.
  • There are some blunders in this key as per this RTI. Looks like it will be dragged down to court.
  • Dorjay123 said:

J_KAS said:

@Imad ..Which key are they talking about? Has JKPSC released the key ?

Even i am wondering how can they release the key.
    KEY via RTI it seems
  • edited May 2017
  • Filling application form for KAS mains is confusing to me. According to instructions there has to be a thumb impression but, there I found no such column . I could only upload photograph and signature. Please tell me is this problem faced by all or I missed something?
  • edited May 2017

Filling application form for KAS mains is confusing to me. According to instructions there has to be a thumb impression but, there I found no such column . I could only upload photograph and signature. Please tell me is this problem faced by all or I missed something?

You did miss something and that is JKPSC is dumb :p

They did say that there will be a column for uploading thumb impression but I guess another file to be saved by their dbms was too much of hardwork for them :D

Haha!

Chill bro! There is no such column. :)

No Matter, How Bad Things Get, Something Good is Out There, Just Over The Horizon!
  • Thank you woefuloptimist. You actually brought a great relief .
  • @all jkas aspirants, I m hearing that there r a lot of protests going on to cancel prelims exam. Do any of u guys know anything about it, do share..
    I personally don't think jkas mains will b held in July, due to such opposition.. :/

• @all jkas aspirants, I m hearing that there r a lot of protests going on to cancel prelims exam. Do any of u guys know anything about it, do share..
    I personally don't think jkas mains will b held in July, due to such opposition.. :/

Bhai just focus on prelims right now!
    U seems to be good player.

Share ur upsc history
    Mine:prelims 1 mains 1 PT 0

• Can any one give me the link to fill kas mains form. Unable to find it.
    Thanks
  • jammu_22 said:

Can any one give me the link to fill kas mains form. Unable to find it.
    Thanks

http://jkpsc.nic.in/home.htm
  • Dorjay123 said:

jammu_22 said:

Thanks

So i have to sign up again?

jammu_22 said:

Dorjay123 said:

jammu_22 said:

Thanks

So i have to sign up again?
    No..if yo had already signed up just log in
  • Dorjay123 said:

@ruralpoor what is the probability of kas mains on 17th as not able to focus on ias and kas both right now ... If kas postponed by 10 days it will be ok

much likelihood that exam may get postponed by a week or 10 days.
  • What are the chances that the date for submission of mains forms will get extended due to the present situation of Kashmir?
  • What are the chances that the date for submission of mains forms will get extended due to the present situation of Kashmir?

High possibility

@KungFuPanda_7 focus just on upsc right know , as the person above ponted out that there are error of almost 35 number in KAS prelims key , it ought to have an effect , governer has also assured to look into matter
    Hope KAS gets conducted on time , otherwise bhut lamba kaam ho jayega
    But it seems highly improbable
    HUSTLE
Sign In or Join to comment.
Success Stories from Our IFoS Toppers
Naveen Reddy(AIR-1) | Read His Story
Arushi Mishra(AIR-2) | Read Her Story
Chirag Jain(AIR-10) | Watch His Interview
Kshitij Saxena(AIR-22) | Watch His Interview

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google