MAINS 2018 QUESTION PAPER Download the Mains 2018 Question Papers by clicking here. Papers Uploaded : Essay 2018 | GS 1 | GS 2 | GS 3 | GS 4
Mains Guidance Program, 2019 | Commences 28th October 2018 | Admissions Open

Admissions for the Mains Guidance Program 2019 are open, commencing from October 28, 2018. Optional of taking up MGP or MGP+ , which includes Essay. Visit http://academy.forumias.com to know more.

Chemistry as optional subject in IAS exam

edited December 2016 in Physics & Chemistry
Is it a good optional subject?

Comments

• Haan.. Achha subject hai.
  • Explain it in detail :) I have idea about Abhijt Agarwal Sir blog
  • Gone are the days when chemistry used to be static..nowadays, the question brackets have changed and focus is more on conceptual clarity and random positioning of questions in blocks to allow extensive syllabus coverage. Choose it wisely if can solve past years paper with confidence.
  • Haan.. Achha subject hai.

Btw what's your optional ivan?
  • ralminks said:

Haan.. Achha subject hai.

Btw what's your optional ivan?
    darshan unka vishay hai
  • Please suggest me where to read Rotational, Vibrational and Electronic Spectroscopy
  • @Writingmyscript banwell molecular spectroscopy it's good
  • m007 said:

@Writingmyscript banwell molecular spectroscopy it's good

thanks m007
  • Welcome :) go through the book.if you need any help about chemistry optional jst join the discussion
  • my optional subject is also chemistry. i have brilliant tutorials notes with me. DIAS notes and i think its sufficient. what about you guys.
  • saakazy said:

my optional subject is also chemistry. i have brilliant tutorials notes with me. DIAS notes and i think its sufficient. what about you guys.

Carry on
  • Plz suggest me are they abhijeet sir notes different form the dias notes????? currently i am only reading the abhijeets agarwal sir notes and the basic books for upsc are they sufficient or not ????
  • Plz suggest me are they abhijeet sir notes different form the dias notes????? currently i am only reading the abhijeets agarwal sir notes and the basic books for upsc are they sufficient or not ????
  • Sweet talker .. here we go again..

Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog