Indian Forest Service 2018 Results are out! ForumIAS Academy Students Secure Rank 1, 2, 3 ! Congratulations to all!
Current Affairs Classes for IAS Interview Students 2018 ForumIAS will be holding Current Affairs Classes for Interview Students on Saturday and Sunday at 5PM, Feb 9 & 10.

For those who live in Delhi and also for those who are feminazi.

Delhi Metro: 91% pickpockets nabbed by CISF are women

New Delhi: Women constitute over 91 per cent of pickpockets apprehended by the CISF in the Delhi Metro network this year, reveals data.
The full-year data, updated till the middle of December, states that of the 479 pickpockets held by the force, an overwhelming 438 were women.
“The modus operandi employed by these women was to either carry a child or travel in a group to con and pick a purse or other valuables of a traveller,” a senior official said.

Gang busted

Recently, the CISF had busted a gang of women who had allegedly robbed a US-based woman of jewellery and valuables on a metro.
Last year, 93 per cent of the total number of pickpockets apprehended by the CISF in the metro network were women.
In 2014, over 300 women were intercepted for pickpocketing, making them about 94 per cent of those held. In 2013, of the total 466 pickpockets held across various stations, 421 were women.

Check on crime

The CISF regularly undertakes special operations at metro stations to keep a check on crime.
This year, it undertook over 100 operations to check pickpocketing in the metro network that carries an estimated 26 lakh commuters every day

Comments

• Hahaha.....

I can't stop laughing at the heading....

"those who live in Delhi and also for those who are feminazi."..... :D :D
  • edited December 2016
    Patriarchal thread!
    This is a sponsored patrirachal news from media and CISF. Cant believe patriarchy is so deep rooted in forces. What's wrong in doing that? It's a skill man! Learn to respect knowledge first! They can do no wrong ever, havent you studied this anywhere? Does only patriarch men have right to know that skill? Havent you seen any magic trick on streets by patriarch? Kind of Yogesh sarkar? They are also female yogesh sarkar man! Fault unme nhi aap jaise patriarchal people me hai jo glass ko aadha khali he dekhte hai. Why should boys have all the fun? You are just jealous as even if their magic trick fails, they can escape away or blame patriarchal man around them which is their right. I think, you have been beaten in public for that and therefore this grudge. Only patriarch like you steal things and not them. Equality aane doge bhi ya nhi kabhi India mein? Respect them man!
    @mods plz ban this guy. Look at his username, 'freeman!' This is so so against feminism, change it too freewoman plz.
    Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better.
  • Aa gaye yahan bhi brigade karne.

• Aa gaye yahan bhi brigade karne.

:D
  • Tanuj said:

Hahaha.....

:D
  • Burger said:

Patriarchal thread!
    This is a sponsored patrirachal news from media and CISF. Cant believe patriarchy is so deep rooted in forces. What's wrong in doing that? It's a skill man! Learn to respect knowledge first! They can do no wrong ever, havent you studied this anywhere? Does only patriarch men have right to know that skill? Havent you seen any magic trick on streets by patriarch? Kind of Yogesh sarkar? They are also female yogesh sarkar man! Fault unme nhi aap jaise patriarchal people me hai jo glass ko aadha khali he dekhte hai. Why should boys have all the fun? You are just jealous as even if their magic trick fails, they can escape away or blame patriarchal man around them which is their right. I think, you have been beaten in public for that and therefore this grudge. Only patriarch like you steal things and not them. Equality aane doge bhi ya nhi kabhi India mein? Respect them man!
    @mods plz ban this guy. Look at his username, 'freeman!' This is so so against feminism, change it too freewoman plz.

:D :D :D

salute !
  • edited December 2016
    Burger said:

Patriarchal thread!

:D :D
    Karma - the Panacea
  • Tanuj said:

Hahaha.....

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
  • Thread ka naam mast hain..
  • Burger said:

Patriarchal thread!

Hardcore criminals uses vulnerable women and orphan children to to exploit the empathy of citizenry. Orphan child Will never dare to beg at red lights and metro stations without patronage of a hidden criminal.
  • feminism is about equality for both men and women in society. do u think there is? why are women forced to drop out of jobs after marriage/kids then? jab pata na ho what feminism stands for toh yeh faltu ki bakwas mat karo...

no one is saying women cant to do bad things/crime.
  • Okay.........................
  • edited December 2016
    statement : 91% of pickpocketers in metro are women!

Now someone with a sane mind please tell me, what is the relation of this statement with feminism? Like seriously, please explain me, i am dumb.

I do appreciate jokes and edgy humor but this is neither humorous nor funny. This is just an idiotic mindset of mocking someone(i am not defending any particular gender, i am talking in general) just for the heck of it.

Please stop making fun of genuine social issues just for the heck of it. Do it when there is a solid reason.

Peace.
    Good Bye. See you Later.
  • pizza said:

Now someone with a sane mind please tell me, what is the relation of this statement with feminism? Like seriously, please explain me, i am dumb.

I do appreciate jokes and edgy humor but this is neither humorous nor funny. This is just an idiotic mindset of mocking someone(i am not defending any particular gender, i am talking in general) just for the heck of it.

Please stop making fun of genuine social issues just for the heck of it. Do it when there is a solid reason.

Peace.

Kya pizza bhai.. Aap bhi akhaade mein kood pade :D :D
  • pizza said:

Peace.

Kya pizza bhai.. Aap bhi akhaade mein kood pade :D :D
    :tongue:
    Good Bye. See you Later.
  • This is why I hate humanity.
    Dead and departed general caste player. RIP.

Kyon?

• Good to see sensible people around me. This patriarchy is really becoming a pain now, I must say. It is the only reason behind demonetization. Let's nuke all patriarch. @pizza you will be the general of my army.
    Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better.
  • iska matlab ke wo sundar si ladki jis se me metro me mila aur wo mere kareeb aane lagi.....uske irade nek nahi the :o :o jiske bare me soch k me raat me ghanto aahein bharta hu ;) wo paaketmaar thi.. dil tut gya aaj mera :'( :'( vishwas uth gya insaniyat se
    Currently reading : No Place to Hide by Glenn Greenwald
    Last read : Unstoppable by Maria Sharapova
  • Burger said:

Good to see sensible people around me. This patriarchy is really becoming a pain now, I must say. It is the only reason behind demonetization. Let's nuke all patriarch. @pizza you will be the general of my army.

lol aye aye supreme leader :D
    Good Bye. See you Later.

Kyon?

Humanity cancer hai dharti maata pe. Matlab unko cancer hua hai jiska naam hai manavta.

Kyon?

Humanity cancer hai dharti maata pe. Matlab unko cancer hua hai jiska naam hai manavta.
    i agree that cats should replace humans.
    Good Bye. See you Later.

I too. :( :( but I love cats. @pizza also likes cat very very much. He adores them like anything. More often than not you would find many gifs of cats posted by pizza on the neighbouring thread. :) :)
    I love cats too. I love pizza too too. I love cat gifs too too too. See my dp. :D Fuck humans. Love cats.
  • Women are crazy because men are assholes

Jaan Tere Naam

Humans are assholes. Men are just better at it than women. :D

I too. :( :( but I love cats. @pizza also likes cat very very much. He adores them like anything. More often than not you would find many gifs of cats posted by pizza on the neighbouring thread. :) :)
    I love cats too. I love pizza too too. I love cat gifs too too too. See my dp. :D Fuck humans. Love cats.
    what about Burger and dogs :( ?
  • pizza said:

This is why I hate humanity.

Kyon?

i agree that cats should replace humans.
    100 chuhe kha ke. ........................................ !!

#aage ki line khud complete kar lo. :( :(
    Pizza insaniyat ko khatam karne chali... :D Yeah Pizza. So should we start a nuclear war. Bas Donald Trump ko 2-4 thappad marne hain Russian kapde pehenke. :D

Humans are assholes. Men are just better at it than women. :D
    You are not understandung brother its easy for women to do all illegal activities because mens are usually blinded by their beauty

Jaan Tere Naam

Perfect. :D but there is one small problem. How would humans fuck (meant in the context only, not literally)themselves?? :neutral: :neutral: And since we are also humans, how would we fuck ourselves to make way for the rise of Cats?? :neutral: :neutral:

#last but not the least, who would love the cats if humanity got extinct. ?? Dogs ?? Or Cats ?? :neutral: :neutral:

#Sorry for too many doubts. :( :(
    #Nasbandi - Ek choti si tarkeeb jisse duniya badal jayegi. :D

Dogs and burgers are bystanders. Unko kuch nahi hoga. Dogs will become wolves again. Cats don't have any need for human company. They are just too polite to complain. They'll be fine. They're smart and self-sufficient.
  • Burger said:

This is why I hate humanity.

what about Burger and dogs :( ?
    They'll serve the cat empire. Cats are good masters. :)
Sign In or Join to comment.

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google