ANNOUNCEMENT : Prelims 2019 Select Focus Group (SFG) Commencement Date, Entrance Test and Other Details

Astronomy/Astrophysics as hobby/ ISRO as part of profile for interview

HHHHHH
edited December 2016 in Interview Preparation
I would like to create telegram group for group preparation for CSE interview. People who have astronomy/astrophysics as hobby, or ISRO as part of their profile can join. I would like to limit group size to 4-5 people only. Those who can contribute usefully may please come. No free rider please.

Comments

• Astronomy as a hobby, not in anyway linked to ISRO though. Pm me the details to join the telegram app and how and what are you preparing for this hobby?
    In the midst of fearful uncertainties, romanticize the countless possibilities...
  • not necessarily both. anyone who has mentioned astronomy/astrophysics/ISRO/NASA etc can get/give benefit to the group
  • Have you received an Interview Call ? Are you going to appear for a Job Interview ?
    Have you done your Interview preparation ? Don't take risk of million rupees Job offer.
    Prepare Interview with Industry Professionals Crack your Job Interview with Confidence

pinterview.in
  • are there other threads like this??
    2016- Mains(760)
    2017-Mains(798)
    2018-Mains*
  • want to be part of the group, I have ISRO as profile. PM me details @HHH
  • Hi, I have astronomy as my hobby. Would like to join the group. Can you PM me the details?
    CSE'17 Rank 10 | CSE'16 Rank 250 and IFoS'16 Rank 2 | Blog
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog