ANSWER WRITING GROUP (AWG) 2019
ForumIAS AWG 2019 Entrance Exam will be held on 8th June | 9 AM.   CLICK HERE to know more and apply.
Ethics+ Batch 2 for CSE 2019
Starts 12th June, 2019Register Here
COMPREHENSIVE GUIDANCE PROGRAM 2020
ForumIAS CGP 2020 Program commences from May 15th, 2019. CLICK HERE to know more and apply. Or email us on admissions@forumias.academy to know more
We are hiring!

Other important websites like forumias 'generally' visited by CSE aspirants

edited August 2013 in Miscellaneous
Now I have to ask this question. It was by chance that someone at Quora.com suggested me to visit this website during a conversation. May I know other websites that the (experiened)aspirants visit that I might not be knowing now, and would repent later !
Please do opine about the significance of Orkut.com, in the era of forumias for the CSE preparation. Is it still relevant? The reviews of orkut are mainly negative and my peers have suggested me that the quality of the discussions at orkut lacks quality !
Please do not suggest the blogs and these websites(undersigned) which a aspirant certainly visits randomly while reading forumias ! (and are really popular among the aspirants like
mrunal.org
prince dhawan's blog
shubhra saxena's blog
and the like...........)

forumias is next website an aspirant should land at after reading all the tips from the 'popular blogs' written for "CSE preparation".

Comments

• @abhithepandey

Yes i know a website visited by most or rather every other aspirant ....
    "www.facebook.com"
    ;-)

Well on a serious note ,other than forumias i think most aspirants must be visiting sites for news n current affairs only.
    As far as i am concerned i dont.
    The fault , dear Brutus, is not in our stars, / But in ourselves, that we are underlings .
  • @abhithepandey
    -IndianOfficer
    -gktoday(Must)
    -iaskracker(Some articles are really helpful.
    And yes mrunal is great
    Hesitating to act because the whole vision might not be achieved, or because others do not yet share it, is an attitude that only hinders progress.
  • edited August 2013
    An out of question
    @HatasEngineer , how did you managed to get your profile pic . Shakti Kapoor , right? My bollywood knowledge is limited .. Cant stop laughing =)) By the way , whats that Hatas means ?
    2017--> 8th attempt
  • there is a thread listing impt. 'blogs' of successful candidates and otherwise. you have to dig...
  • An out of question
    @HatasEngineer , how did you managed to get your profile pic . Shakti Kapoor , right? My bollywood knowledge is limited .. Cant stop laughing =)) By the way , whats that Hatas means ?
    His profile pic is of Shakti Kapoor. You are right. Shakti Kapoor is dressed as a villain called Crime master GoGo in this pic. It is from the movie andaz apna apna.

i guess hatas means demotivated.

You can visit my Blawg at http://www.desikanoon.co.in
  • Hatas as in Hatash ... demotivated ....
    Well it never crossed my mind .
    Was thinking Hatas to be a exotic english word. !!!
    ;-)
    The fault , dear Brutus, is not in our stars, / But in ourselves, that we are underlings .
  • @AdvocatusDiaboli @Vibin @LuV Andaz Apna Apna is a cult movie and Crime Master Gogo has a wiki page, and yes Hatas means - Frustrated, Demotivated. :) >:)

And Crime Master Gogo introduces himself as Mogambo ka Bhatija. (Mister India's Super Villain)
    Hesitating to act because the whole vision might not be achieved, or because others do not yet share it, is an attitude that only hinders progress.
  • edited August 2013
    Initially I also had my favorite actor at my profile pic. My gattu bhai.
    and his damn good acting can be seen at.

But later I thought that the serious aspirants of this forum will not take me seriously, so I removed it !
  • edited August 2013
    People take you seriously based on your preparation, not on whose pic you have on your profile!
    I don't like to reply to idiots and if you think I am referring to you, you are probably correct.
  • insightsonindia.com seemed a good website to me. B-)
  • mrunal.org
    halfmantr.com
    worldfocus.com
    pib.nic.in
    prince dhawan blog
    shubra mam's blog
    When they say you can't do it, it definitely means you have to do it!
  • chalo.......................ab koi bhi unknown link nahi bacha hai..................... :-bd
  • One more-Insightsonindia.com :)
    CSE Mains-2014 [Political Science & International Relations]

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass,it's about learning to dance in the rain.”
  • One more-Insightsonindia.com :)
    Already mentioned by @Smile :-)
  • ias our dream...is very good site............

www.simply decoded.com
  • noob question: the worldfocus's website is worldfocus.org ... right?
    worldfocus.com exists but there is nothing there.
  • edited January 2014
    Its www.cnfworldfocus.org @atiwari
    2017--> 8th attempt
  • Its www.cnfworldfocus.org @atiwari
    Thanks sir ^:)^
  • @knower : better put up your link list in the announcements again. :)
    Prelims : 2/5; Mains : 0/2; Interview : 0; Remainder : 1+1 (Tired but not; Retired) / Medical Science / Kolkata / Nihilist extraordinaire | Thanks a lot...
  • @ArindamSarkar , you can do it too .. If I'd option , I would've done it ..
    2017--> 8th attempt
  • @ArindamSarkar , you can do it too .. If I'd option , I would've done it ..
    I hear he's already working on retweaking his thread. :)
    Prelims : 2/5; Mains : 0/2; Interview : 0; Remainder : 1+1 (Tired but not; Retired) / Medical Science / Kolkata / Nihilist extraordinaire | Thanks a lot...
Sign In or Join to comment.
Success Stories from Our Toppers
Minal Karanwal(AIR-35)- CSE 2018
Naveen Reddy(AIR-1)- IFoS 2018
Arushi Mishra(AIR-2) - IFoS 2018
Chirag Jain(AIR-10) - IFoS 2018
Kshitij Saxena(AIR-22) - IFoS 2018
Sumit Rai (AIR-54) - CSE 2018
Anuraj Jain (AIR-24) - CSE 2018

Must Read Articles From Blog
Trend Analysis of UPSC CSE Prelims from 2011-18
How Yo_Yo_Choti_Singh Improved His Writing Speed
How to clear Civil Services with a TOP Rank and AVOID exhausting attempts

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Factly