We are hiring!
Visit http://go.forumias.com/changetheworld to apply now!

Answer Writing Practice for CSE 2017

Comments

• mr.green said:

@Che.. ...
    bhai aapne ethics padh liya kya?...yaha to pt ka pura nhi ho rha abi... eco,history,political sci me answers try kar sakta hu mai...2016 me first attempt tha but clear nhi hua....
    ethics to utha ke b nhi dekha answers kaise du? :'(

No not yet started, do not worry about prelims , I believe you may have completed polity, history, eco, env... at least once. My suggestion would be concentrate on optional and answer writing as of now

Start your exclusive prelims preparation before 100 days of examination. As of now apna Question bank wala thread and mocks.

@raksha bhai has said the correct thing. I am going to follow this too.
  • Thanks bhailog!
    An Ounce of Action Is Worth a Ton of Theory
  • 14 Nov 2016 Monday

Topic - GS 1

PFB the questions from UPSC 2013 :

Q
    (a) Discuss the 'Tandava' dance as recorded in early Indian inscriptions.
    (100 words)
    (b) Chola architecture represents a high watermark in the evolution of temple
    architecture. Discuss. (100 words)

Q. Critically examine the compulsions which prompted India to play a decisive role in
    the emergence of Bangladesh. (200 words)

Q. Major hot deserts in northern hemisphere are located between 20-30 deg N
    latitudes and on the western side of the continents. Why? (200 words)

---------------------------------------------------------------Freeze--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy :)
  • Che said:

14 Nov 2016 Monday

Topic - GS 1

Q
    (100 words)

Q. Critically examine the compulsions which prompted India to play a decisive role in

---------------------------------------------------------------Freeze--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would like to suggest ..ki 1-2 current affairs ke Qs bhi writing practice me include krte hai...
  • Che said:

14 Nov 2016 Monday

Topic - GS 1

Q
    (100 words)

@Che I have a doubt in the highlighted question. Are we talking about formation of West Bengal which happened in 1905 or are we talking of 1971?

If we are talking of the latter, shouldn't this come under GS2?
    An Ounce of Action Is Worth a Ton of Theory
  • Ethics
    _20161114_192507-1573x2031.JPG
    1573 x 2031 - 480K
    _20161114_192531-1146x1812.JPG
    1146 x 1812 - 413K
    Dum Spiro Spero
  • Bangladesh liberation
    _20161114_192734-1188x1836.JPG
    1188 x 1836 - 439K
    _20161114_192630.JPG
    1935 x 1329 - 408K
    Dum Spiro Spero
  • Che said:

14 Nov 2016 Monday

Topic - GS 1

Q
    (100 words)

@Che I have a doubt in the highlighted question. Are we talking about formation of West Bengal which happened in 1905 or are we talking of 1971?

If we are talking of the latter, shouldn't this come under GS2?
    @dragonborn if i may.
    Its about 1971 war only. Part of GS 1 only. To be specific, redrawal of national boundaries etc.
    Dum Spiro Spero
  • NShikhar said:

Che said:

14 Nov 2016 Monday

Topic - GS 1

Q
    (100 words)

I would like to suggest ..ki 1-2 current affairs ke Qs bhi writing practice me include krte hai...
    GS1 is mostly static.
    And we have included current affairs question in GS3.

Moreover, i feel we should also attempt to pool in the questions. Che shouldn't be burdened with the task alone. Che might assmble those questions in a single post.
    Let equality prevail :#
    Dum Spiro Spero
  • @Ferrero_rocher B) B)
    Please provide suggestions how to maintain regularity in answer writing :p :p
  • abias said:

@Ferrero_rocher B) B)

:p :p
    @abias i don't have anything to do(utterly berozgar) , so whatever comes my way to keep me engaged i do that :#

Dum Spiro Spero
  • abias said:

@Ferrero_rocher B) B)

@abias i don't have anything to do(utterly berozgar) , so whatever comes my way to keep me engaged i do that :#

Me too utterly berozgar but still not regular :(
    But seriously, answer writing daily on a sustainable basis can help us score very high marks. In spite of knowing this I am not regular.
    Btw you and me are not berozgar according to the official definition - people of age 15-59yrs who are willing to work and not getting job are defined as unemployed. :p :p
  • what are all the sources is good to prepare for ethics. guide me in this
  • abias said:

abias said:

@Ferrero_rocher B) B)

Me too utterly berozgar but still not regular :(
    But seriously, answer writing daily on a sustainable basis can help us score very high marks. In spite of knowing this I am not regular.
    Btw you and me are not berozgar according to the official definition - people of age 15-59yrs who are willing to work and not getting job are defined as unemployed. :p :p
    :p
    Lets control our berozgaari vale emotions and not deviate the purpose of the thread. :#

Berozgaari has to end a day. B)
    Dum Spiro Spero
  • Tandava and chola architeture. Please review
    Tandav.jpg
    768 x 1024 - 143K
    chola.jpg
    768 x 1024 - 171K
  • Bangladesh creation. Please review
    bangla1.jpg
    768 x 1024 - 163K
    bangla2.jpg
    768 x 1024 - 141K
  • hot deserts 20-30 north. please review
    desert1.jpg
    768 x 1024 - 160K
    desert2.jpg
    768 x 1024 - 127K
  • Will upload ethics answers soon
  • CheChe
    edited November 2016

Bangladesh liberation

Good one @Ferrero_rocher

Apprehension of chinese extremist - hearing for the first time

Could have included:

Strategic interest
    diplomacy and peacful attempts failed so india was compelled to go to war.

all other points looks good. :)
  • edited November 2016

What is your optional subject che.

• A question on history (gs paper 1)

History of India had its determinants in the geography and the economy of the sub continent and that of its oceanic periphery. Comment.
  • @Che I have read your answers of deserts and Chola architecture ...Really good

Regarding Chola architecture ...... You can also add points such as "Painting on Tanjore temple such as Mural painting on temple walls" ..... Rest are really good...
  • CheChe
    edited November 2016

@Che I have read your answers of deserts and Chola architecture ...Really good

Regarding Chola architecture ...... You can also add points such as "Painting on Tanjore temple such as Mural painting on temple walls" ..... Rest are really good...

• BOT said:

A question on history (gs paper 1)

History of India had its determinants in the geography and the economy of the sub continent and that of its oceanic periphery. Comment.

Thanks for contribution , I will add this question in the next round :)
  • @Che, @Ferrero_rocher answer upload nai ho rahe hai :s ..sorry a bit e -lliterate :D thoda explain karke batao kaun sa aap download kare ham. .hamko bhi writing practice karni hai o:)

• raksha said:

@Che, @Ferrero_rocher answer upload nai ho rahe hai :s ..sorry a bit e -lliterate :D thoda explain karke batao kaun sa aap download kare ham. .hamko bhi writing practice karni hai o:)

Go to Google play store.
    Name of the app - photo and picture resizer
    Developer - farluner apps
    Blue theme hoga

Download it.
    Select photos and resize it ...it works @raksha :)

Hope it helps :)
  • Che said:

raksha said:

@Che, @Ferrero_rocher answer upload nai ho rahe hai :s ..sorry a bit e -lliterate :D thoda explain karke batao kaun sa aap download kare ham. .hamko bhi writing practice karni hai o:)

Go to Google play store.
    Name of the app - photo and picture resizer
    Developer - farluner apps
    Blue theme hoga

Download it.
    Select photos and resize it ...it works @raksha :)

Hope it helps :)
    Iets c..:)

• @che very good geography answer.
  • great initiative
  • FRBM act .

nice answer

Sign In or Join to comment.

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google