ANSWER WRITING GROUP (AWG) 2019
ForumIAS AWG 2019 Entrance Exam will be held on 8th June | 9 AM.   CLICK HERE to know more and apply.
Ethics+ Batch 2 for CSE 2019
Starts 12th June, 2019Register Here
COMPREHENSIVE GUIDANCE PROGRAM 2020
ForumIAS CGP 2020 Program commences from May 15th, 2019. CLICK HERE to know more and apply. Or email us on admissions@forumias.academy to know more
We are hiring!

Smart work for mains 2016

Toppers says that u don't need hard work to crack UPSC. It is smart work that sails u to secure a rank. What is smart work ???

Comments

• Not being reluctant and giving it your all ;)

I'm just kidding I don't know man tell me when you figure out.
  • Toppers says that u don't need hard work to crack UPSC. It is smart work that sails u to secure a rank. What is smart work ???

Ye toh topper banane k baad hi Pata chalega
    CSE 2016 Indian Police Service ( IPS )

CSE 2017 Indian Administrative Service (IAS)
  • Toppers says that u don't need hard work to crack UPSC. It is smart work that sails u to secure a rank. What is smart work ???

4th ranker says she don't have any idea in 4 questions if gs2 still attempted them got reasonable marks....
  • Even I'll say the same next year. ;)
    Deputy Collector and Sub-Divisional Magistrate - Government of Gujarat.
    Prelims - 6*; Mains - 3; Interviews - 2; Rank - NA.
    "Apna Time Aayega"

Nobody knows.. Just like the concept of Utopia.. An ideal strategy, which doesn't exist on this earth.. It's a function of many variables, which again vary from person to person.. Not to mention the human factor (of the examiner) involved.
    This analysis is itself an abyss. Gives the aspirants a false hope that everything is in control. It's not. We do what's in our hands, like complete the syllabus, revise, practise. And if things are in our favour, we are able to attempt the questions, and are not caught unaware by questions that go over our heads..
    You raise me up to more than I can be...

Toppers says that u don't need hard work to crack UPSC. It is smart work that sails u to secure a rank. What is smart work ???

Is there any need to attend class room discussion for mains test 758 of vision
  • edited November 2016

@reluctantaspirant This term is either fairytale or fentasy. And this is often associated with UPSC because of availability of abundant RAAYTA of prep material in the market and web. Aur sabki apni apni sonch. Sab Modijee ki terah man ki baat kahte hai ;)

coming back to your question, this term is relevant too because of IITians, IIMsians, AIMSians, and many other elite clubs :D

As far as mains is concerned goal is very simple. Compare your answers with toppers answer sheet( available in various coachings in Delhi). And work on it to bring that in your answers.

last but not the least there is nothing like smart work in this world, as a human you tend to do some particular work effortlessly ( I mean with less efforts). Baaki jo becha rehta hai woh to Herculean task hi hota hai. :naughty:
  • edited November 2016
    india bhais most probable questns list anyone
  • wht are most probable topics
  • It means not studying what and how of french revolution for 1 hour but focusing on its impact in view of ongoing world events. 20 minutes done.
  • Is neglecting whole static portion and focus on current affairs is smart work ?????
  • han bhai topper ka bas chale to ye bolde ki i was not gng to give paper.. bas mom woke me up and said ja ke de ke to ao.. and i got selected! huh!!

bhai mains me its slogging slogging and slogging
  • Agar india bhai ke 100 questions kr liye jae to kya ye smart work hoga :)
  • edited November 2016

Now It Ends...

Last year kitna hua tha usme 10 pc or add kr lo

Bhai aapne last year india bhai ke questions dekhe the?
  • Indirectly 5 questions the

Bhai aapne last year india bhai ke questions dekhe the?
    overall nahi karoge to bhi chalega..

insights maar dia. na. toh kafi hai

• .Spending time on right sources.Practicing the right questions.Smart work does not have a universal formula.Smart work is knowing yourself .Making a personal benchmark and improving after every study session.Smart work is not letting your emotions get the best of you.Smart work is processing information faster.Smart work is about balance and timing.
    One step,One Punch,One Round At a Time.
    How you do anything is how you do everything.

PSIR Optional. Aspiring Diplomat.
  • .Spending time on right sources.Practicing the right questions.Smart work does not have a universal formula.Smart work is knowing yourself .Making a personal benchmark and improving after every study session.Smart work is not letting your emotions get the best of you.Smart work is processing information faster.Smart work is about balance and timing.

Too good :)
    When the going gets tough, the tough gets going :)
Sign In or Join to comment.
Success Stories from Our Toppers
Minal Karanwal(AIR-35)- CSE 2018
Naveen Reddy(AIR-1)- IFoS 2018
Arushi Mishra(AIR-2) - IFoS 2018
Chirag Jain(AIR-10) - IFoS 2018
Kshitij Saxena(AIR-22) - IFoS 2018
Sumit Rai (AIR-54) - CSE 2018
Anuraj Jain (AIR-24) - CSE 2018

Must Read Articles From Blog
Trend Analysis of UPSC CSE Prelims from 2011-18
How Yo_Yo_Choti_Singh Improved His Writing Speed
How to clear Civil Services with a TOP Rank and AVOID exhausting attempts

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google