ANNOUNCEMENT : Prelims 2019 Select Focus Group (SFG) Commencement Date, Entrance Test and Other Details
MAINS 2018 QUESTION PAPER Download the Mains 2018 Question Papers by clicking here. Papers Uploaded : Essay 2018 | GS 1 | GS 2 | GS 3 | GS 4
Mains Guidance Program, 2019 | Commences 28th October 2018 | Admissions Open

Admissions for the Mains Guidance Program 2019 are open, commencing from October 28, 2018. Optional of taking up MGP or MGP+ , which includes Essay. Visit http://academy.forumias.com to know more.

Collective Notes Making , People Needed

Hey guys I am having little hard time making notes of online stuff attending classes n preparing for mains... If anyone here having similar situation what u say we make small grp n don't waste 6 hours daily making notes of a 3 hour class....I am not sharing anything just notes...as material sharing etc is a demon in itself....current focus...vision 365...already have 2 of guys need 2/3 more...most I person would need s to make 4/5 class notes..

Comments

• @DrKingSchultz @Neyawn @root can you guys can suggest me shall i make notes of norman lowe like done with the story stuff and noting down important points ? will it be sane to do so ? or is there nythng better i cn do ?
    asking u coz u being be experienced guys if u dnt mind answering ? shall i read the whole book ?
    " You Remind Me Of A Feeling That I Used To Have "
  • @DrKingSchultz @Neyawn @root can you guys can suggest me shall i make notes of norman lowe like done with the story stuff and noting down important points ? will it be sane to do so ? or is there nythng better i cn do ?
    asking u coz u being be experienced guys if u dnt mind answering ? shall i read the whole book ?

Yes, you could make very synoptic notes. Don't be elaborate at all. Helps in revision.

Lowe is so easy to read, it feels notes making won't be worth it, but it is, actually.

Your notes should be very brief covering topics usually in half page , one page.
    *No good deed goes unpunished* | I am no knight, do not call me Sir | I write articles for Civil Services Aspirants, you can find them at http://blog.forumias.com/author/neyawn |
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog