BBB tags 75 senior officers for leadership roles in PSBs SC to hear petition to end write-offs Chemists and druggists are passe;from now, all will be pharmacies As UK climate protest grows, Emma Thompson, teen joins in India warns IMF against fresh bailout for Pakistan

ForumIAS Academy Student Minal from Delhi University's St. Stephens Secures Rank 35 - First Batch of ForumIAS Foundation Program Click here to download her copies and notes
IMPORTANT: ForumIAS Discuss is now LIVE. You can visit it at discuss.forumias.com

We are hiring!

Need Some Guidance & Motivation........Plzzzzz Help

Hello guys..........I m IFoS Aspirant. but I have not cleared a single prelims for IFoS (2014,2015 & 2016).........But I have cleared CSE prelims this time, but i m not prepared for mains.......Only 75 days remaining for mains.......Can I prepared for CSE Mains 2016 or prepared for IFoS prelims 2017.......Please guide me....

BC UPSC valo ne IFoS serious candidates ki watt laga di h.....

Comments

• now prepare solely for mains.writing mains is golden oppurtunity which only 3 % people get.after 10 of dec start preparing for ifos 17 with full might
  • Brother, CSE is one of the most probabilistic exams in universe. It has a very high amount of randomness.

Don't believe me. Google 'Baranwal Varunkumar' and read his story. He was Rank-32 in CSE-2013 which was his 1st attempt. (which was also my first attempt).

In an interaction in Pune, he confessed that he actually decided his optional while filling DAF!! Back then optional was filled in mains DAF, not before prelims. Watch his video on Youtube, you'll get instant motivation...
    He only prepared for CSE mains for 2 months. You already have more than that...

Brother, CSE becomes 70-80% luck based... sometimes...

Life is a box of chocolates Forrest, you never know what you are gonna get. So, run Forrest..... Run....
    2013, 2014 - Mains*
    2015 - Interview*
    2016 - IRS (C&CE)
    2017 - IPS
    2018 - Prelims, Mains, Personality Test*
  • BTW its Jack Dawson speaking to Jack Sparrow... Titanic on Caribbean :p :p
    Both Leo Caprio and Johnny Depp actually worked together in 1993 marvelous classic 'What's Eating Gilbert Grape'.
    2013, 2014 - Mains*
    2015 - Interview*
    2016 - IRS (C&CE)
    2017 - IPS
    2018 - Prelims, Mains, Personality Test*
Sign In or Join to comment.
Success Stories from Our IFoS Toppers
Naveen Reddy(AIR-1) | Read His Story
Arushi Mishra(AIR-2) | Read Her Story
Chirag Jain(AIR-10) | Watch His Interview
Kshitij Saxena(AIR-22) | Watch His Interview

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google