Saudi Arabia to host G20 summit in 2020 Nepal launches its first satellite from the USA IT dept. proposes new norms for taxing MNCs Plea in SC on voting rights of undertrials and convicts Officials allow some persons to cast ‘tendered’ votes in T.N.

ForumIAS Academy Student Minal from Delhi University's St. Stephens Secures Rank 35 - First Batch of ForumIAS Foundation Program Click here to download her copies and notes
IMPORTANT: ForumIAS Discuss is now LIVE. You can visit it at discuss.forumias.com

We are hiring!

Can anyone having subscription of Economic & Political weekly please share his account

edited July 2013 in Miscellaneous
Hi !!

I know its very rude to ask for anyone's i.d. and password but then also i would request if any1 having subscription of EPW could please share his login details. It would be of great help for me and students like me who due to some economical constraints are not able to subscribe. I have very recently come across this magazine and found it very helpful atleast for essay purpose and dere4 want to go through its previous issues. Thanking in advance for the co-operation !!

Comments

• edited July 2013
    Most articles are already available for free viewing on the website. All the previous editions can be viewed on the website for free without an account.
  • Yes they are available, this magazine is not available in the bookstores of varanasi, UP. internet provides a good substitute !
  • Most articles are already available for free viewing on the website. All the previous editions can be viewed on the website for free without an account.
    No only the past 4 isssues are avalable for free.. for the rest of them one needs subscription.. the articles get blocked in the last stage, anyways thanks for the reply..
  • Try archives..there r all vol in there...
  • There are all issues mentioned in archives but login is required for accessing any issue older than last 4 issues.
  • Take 3 months subscription,it cost 300 bucks..
  • edited July 2013
    I plan to take the 3 month subscription around 2nd week of next month to get access to issues from Jan 2013 till now -- as only last four issues are accessible to non-subscribers. A better strategy from here-on would be to access and save all forthcoming issues from now on-wards before they surpass 4-week timeline.
  • Take 3 months subscription,it cost 300 bucks..
    By taking 3 months subscription will one be able to download any issue from archives(for 3 months)????
  • Try archives..there r all vol in there...
    try opening them
  • Moderator please close this.
  • @Moderator please close this one
Sign In or Join to comment.
Success Stories from Our IFoS Toppers
Naveen Reddy(AIR-1) | Read His Story
Arushi Mishra(AIR-2) | Read Her Story
Chirag Jain(AIR-10) | Watch His Interview
Kshitij Saxena(AIR-22) | Watch His Interview

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google