ANSWER WRITING GROUP (AWG) 2019
ForumIAS AWG 2019 Entrance Exam will be held on 8th June | 9 AM.   CLICK HERE to know more and apply.
Ethics+ Batch 2 for CSE 2019
Starts 12th June, 2019Register Here
COMPREHENSIVE GUIDANCE PROGRAM 2020
ForumIAS CGP 2020 Program commences from May 15th, 2019. CLICK HERE to know more and apply. Or email us on admissions@forumias.academy to know more
We are hiring!

any review about evolution ias for ifos?

i am planning to join evolution ias for forestry and zoology.

Comments

• sanchit said:

i am planning to join evolution ias for forestry and zoology.

for 2016 or 2017
  • how do you get time to attend so many classes please think of taking material and doing

it yourself forestry at this point of time better do yourself zoology classes are good

dont choose to attend both courses you dont get any extra benefit attending forestry classes
  • edited June 2017
    [Mode Note : Please provide using such words. Your account will be terminated]
  • WHAT TO DO FOR ZOOLOGY AND FORESRTY? NY SUGGESTIONS?
  • any coaching institute other than evolution for zoology?
  • I don't think forestry ke liye needed hai coaching. Prabhu book se padhke dekho.. bahut simple hai except few chapters.
  • thankyou both of u :) will go for selfstudy n will start zoology first then will go for forestry.
  • sanchit said:

thankyou both of u :) will go for selfstudy n will start zoology first then will go for forestry.

hi sanchit hv u joined evolution ias for zoology?
  • any cutoff predictions?
  • @ankit no yar i will join november batch till them will get some rough idea about zoology.classes r too lenthy n daily.timings r 9 to 1 mon to sat. will have to finish some part of GS till november.
    r u prep for IFOS?
  • sanchit said:

@ankit no yar i will join november batch till them will get some rough idea about zoology.classes r too lenthy n daily.timings r 9 to 1 mon to sat. will have to finish some part of GS till november.
    r u prep for IFOS?

yes i m preparing for ifos with zoobot optional...i want to finish my core optional till jan..anyhow..after that home based preparation which is super best for me..at present in delhi and remained there till 5-6 months only..what abt u?
  • me too planning to leave delhi asap.done my graduation in biotechnology from here only.planning to start zoology first.as it will take around 4 months to finish.u had done coaching?
  • sanchit said:

me too planning to leave delhi asap.done my graduation in biotechnology from here only.planning to start zoology first.as it will take around 4 months to finish.u had done coaching?

yet to start on 5 September... despite having very sound knowledge of zoology i m going to take it..as i m doing gs self..and dont want to close myself in a room with no interaction with zoology folks and to avoid monotonosity for 6 months then will march to home...hv u done biotech from ip University?
  • dont join it, my friend who took zoology classes, gave bad review about it.
    anyways i called them to know about expected cutoff for ifos, they said that in any case it will not cross 125 :D
  • lets form a group for forestry and geology instead of wasting time in coachings.
  • dont join it, my friend who took zoology classes, gave bad review about it.
    anyways i called them to know about expected cutoff for ifos, they said that in any case it will not cross 125 :D

brother..i m also in doubt regarding this..plz remove the curtain behind this..what r the shortcomings of evolution ias plz elaborate in detail..r u also a zoology aspirant..actually when i approach them they said it will be helpful for u to write upsc class answer in zoology(as said by receptionist and dr abhishek) after listening keenly to dr abhishek..i m in doubt that if question asked regarding bird migration and jatinga bird mystery of assam all the felas will write whatever written in vk aggarwal,reena mathur,and the hindu newspaper so what does they meant for upsc class answer?same case for rb and p53 protein and their role aginst cancer(source wiki & Albert's)...anyways we all knows that nobody is perfect even vaji & srisri 1008 they might teach u bad or to someone its good but directly or indirectly they help us in demystifying upsc...2017 is going to be my 1st attempt and my zoology prep is almost done but due to inner itching i m delhi to revise my zoology optional and to smoothen my rough edges..plz suggest it will be helpful or not?is the problem resides in faculties?what about there test series?plz help the innocent and prevent wastage of 45k..
  • Bhai evoloution single coaching hai in subjects ka isliye fayda uthata hai..maine bhi join kiya tha..agri ke liye bekar toh padhya hi..notes bhi koi bahut better nahi diya..wo dr abhishek jo hai wo physiology padhya tha...he is very good teacher but uss batch me sirf time waste kiya..
  • I want to join classes for ifos plz suggest me some good coaching classes for it !!
    Is evolution coaching really a without and trustworthy ??
  • edited June 2017
    sanchit said:

thankyou both of u :) will go for selfstudy n will start zoology first then will go for forestry.

For Forestry, an IFS ranker is taking some course/test series here:

http://exam.aikyatha.in

check it out
  • edited June 2017
    Bekar hai evolution,aur material bhi itna low standard.
  • I have the material of evolution...not so good..but understanding ke liye ok hai...

Don't know about test series though
  • How is botany from evolution? Any reviews?
  • Evolution is not a good institute and the material is also not good. Don't join its just wastage of time and money .

also if anyone interested in the material and lecture video contact me . But it won't be free .
  • I HAVE BOTANY MATERIAL.
  • ShivangiN said:

Evolution is not a good institute and the material is also not good. Don't join its just wastage of time and money .

also if anyone interested in the material and lecture video contact me . But it won't be free .

I am interested in material and lecture video.
  • Dehra said:

How is botany from evolution? Any reviews?

Best in the market
Sign In or Join to comment.
Success Stories from Our Toppers
Minal Karanwal(AIR-35)- CSE 2018
Naveen Reddy(AIR-1)- IFoS 2018
Arushi Mishra(AIR-2) - IFoS 2018
Chirag Jain(AIR-10) - IFoS 2018
Kshitij Saxena(AIR-22) - IFoS 2018
Sumit Rai (AIR-54) - CSE 2018
Anuraj Jain (AIR-24) - CSE 2018

Must Read Articles From Blog
Trend Analysis of UPSC CSE Prelims from 2011-18
How Yo_Yo_Choti_Singh Improved His Writing Speed
How to clear Civil Services with a TOP Rank and AVOID exhausting attempts

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google