All India Open Prelims Simulator Test X
Start Now
COMPREHENSIVE GUIDANCE PROGRAM 2020
ForumIAS CGP 2020 Program commences from May 15th, 2019. CLICK HERE to know more and apply. Or email us on admissions@forumias.academy to know more
We are hiring!

Essay Thread for CSE(M) 2016

Folks lets gather here and discuss about essays for this year.

Format for Answering:

1. Intro
2. Conclude
3. And Point down things for the body.

@Captain_Peroxide .. delete if a paralle thread exists

Please write [TOPIC] before publishing a new one so that it can easily searched and compiled before the exam.

Lets Get Started

[TOPIC]- 150 Years of Indian Cinema: A Kaleidoscope to everchanging Indian Scoiety

Comments

• Hi @Rehamania, great thread. I was looking for one such.

I would like to add that we should also discuss the role of quotation in essays. I've heard differing opinions on quotations. Shabbir sir's previous year notes talk about avoiding quotations. While one topper (Artika Shukla, Rank-4) talked about writing quotations. Some good scorers in essay also said of avoiding quotations.

I personally think that even if I cram 20-25 quotations, it's better not to force fit a quote into a content, if a matching topic isn't there. Please give feedback.
    CSM 2015 | CSE 2016 - Ranked it Out!!
    Thank Lord Shiva...
  • Writing a research paper is a long process that requires the writer to make a good work plan that will guide them to write a quality research paper from the introduction to the conclusion. However, students are not supposed to be worried if they are not familiar with research writing process since online professional writing companies provide Excellent SOP Writing Help to students.
  • It is easy to understand, detailed and meticulous! I have had a lot of harvest after watching this article from you! I feel it interesting, your post gave me a new perspective! I have read many other articles about the same topic, but your article convinced me! I hope you continue to have high quality articles like this to share with veryone!
    usps tracking
  • In the Civil Services Exam too, we have a paper worth 250 marks, equivalent to a General Studies paper. Despite its importance, essay paper often does not get the attention it deserves from aspirants. First timers think they will write an excellent essay in the final exam itself, whereas experienced aspirants believe that since they had already studied a ton for GS, it will alone be enough to write a good essay. This is a fatal miscalculation.
    Regards,
    Dhoomkethu @ Facetime pc
  • I am also a student and in these days in searching for admissions. your posts help me to find admissions. By the way, I am also working with a digital company who provide
    online assignment help for students to do students help. if someone need help regarding academic services they should contact them to get better service.

Sign In or Join to comment.
Success Stories from Our Toppers
Minal Karanwal(AIR-35)- CSE 2018
Naveen Reddy(AIR-1)- IFoS 2018
Arushi Mishra(AIR-2) - IFoS 2018
Chirag Jain(AIR-10) - IFoS 2018
Kshitij Saxena(AIR-22) - IFoS 2018
Sumit Rai (AIR-54) - CSE 2018
Anuraj Jain (AIR-24) - CSE 2018

Must Read Articles From Blog
Trend Analysis of UPSC CSE Prelims from 2011-18
How Yo_Yo_Choti_Singh Improved His Writing Speed
How to clear Civil Services with a TOP Rank and AVOID exhausting attempts

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google