Current Affairs for Prelims 2019 | Online | Offline | 25th March@5PM
ForumIAS Current Affairs Classes for Prelims commences from March 25th. There will be about 12 classes held 3 days a week at 5PM in the offline mode. Course is available in both Online & Offline Mode.
Join Online Classes | Join Offline Classes
We are hiring!
Visit http://go.forumias.com/changetheworld to apply now!

Confused between VisionIAS and IASBaba mains test series

Bhai log,
I am confused between VisionIAS and IASBaba mains test series. VisionIAS tests are good but I did not find discussion classes good. Last year TLP-2015 questions on iasbaba website were good and hence I am more inclined towards it. But IASBaba's plan contains 30 tests which I think will be very hectic.
PS: I stay in bengaluru and I have got an invite to join IASBaba mains test series.

Please help guys.

Comments

• Agent spotted :D
    Yeh definite ka kya matlab hota hai ??
  • If you are actually an aspirant, and not an agent, the confusion is meaningless. Vision should be your choice. The discussion classes/videos are much better. Some discussion may not be good, if taken by a novice, but if you complain to Vision, they will arrange a re-discussion by a better person.
  • Join Baba it's good,visionias market se utha Lena ,ya mere se discuss kar lena
  • @runner bhai Even I got an invite for Mains test series. The reason for joining baba's offline is success of TLP and discussions and over only 100 students.
    I'm not aware about Vision discussion but their mains questions are good.
  • Definite said:

Agent spotted :D

Nahi Bhai. Not an agent. Gave interview last year. Nahi hua.
    I thought about insights too. But they said they don't have core and non core group this time and hence they have very limited seats.
  • IASbaba is way better. Vision u cn easily find in d mrkt. IASbaba questns r really vry gud. Hlpd me a lot.
  • Definite said:

Agent spotted :D

Nahi Bhai. Not an agent. Gave interview last year. Nahi hua.
    I thought about insights too. But they said they don't have core and non core group this time and hence they have very limited seats.
    Runner Bhai -

Are you located in Bangalore? Can you PM me.
    I want to increase my Mains score anyhow. Gave interview last year but couldn't find my name in list by huge margin
    I went to insights but couldn't get good response.
    Have you met IASababa (Yeshwant Sir) yet??
Sign In or Join to comment.

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google