Saudi Arabia to host G20 summit in 2020 Nepal launches its first satellite from the USA IT dept. proposes new norms for taxing MNCs Plea in SC on voting rights of undertrials and convicts Officials allow some persons to cast ‘tendered’ votes in T.N.

ForumIAS Academy Student Minal from Delhi University's St. Stephens Secures Rank 35 - First Batch of ForumIAS Foundation Program Click here to download her copies and notes
IMPORTANT: ForumIAS Discuss is now LIVE. You can visit it at discuss.forumias.com

We are hiring!

How to Beat/Cop nervousness during these crucial days ?

As soon as preliminary exam is coming, nervousness is increasing day by day. Seniors please enlighten how to concentrate, as there is lot of important segments for exam left for revision. Fear of cut off mounting on the head, as predictions shows that Merit will go slightly higher compared to 2015.

Comments

• It is a part of this exam...the truth is infact the elders are even more scared :D merit wise there will be an upscale but it is too early to predict :) one mitigation plan is don't try to remember each and everything..it is not possible...work hard...let the rest...ATB o:)
    Cmon...i aint gonna bite you
  • edited July 2016
    Bhagwan ke bharose mat baithye ... kya pata bhagwan tumhre bharose baitha ho
    Utre jo zindagi teri gehraiyo meh ham,
    Mehfil meh rahkar bhi rahe tanhaiyo meh ham,
    Deewangi nahi to aur kya kahe,
    Insaan dhoondhte rahe parchayio meh ham !
  • Bhagwan ke bharose mat baithye ... kya pata bhagwan tumhre bharose baitha ho

tu to mar gya tha na GARV me........
  • Bhagwan ke bharose mat baithye ... kya pata bhagwan tumhre bharose baitha ho

tu to mar gya tha na GARV me........
    are filmo mein villan marte asl zindai me hero marte aaj bhi raj chalta hai humra.
    Utre jo zindagi teri gehraiyo meh ham,
    Mehfil meh rahkar bhi rahe tanhaiyo meh ham,
    Deewangi nahi to aur kya kahe,
    Insaan dhoondhte rahe parchayio meh ham !
  • like this:

Akal Mrityu Vo Mare Jo Karm Kare Chandaal Ka.......Kaal Uska Kya Kare Jo Bhakt Ho MAHAKAL Ka
Sign In or Join to comment.
Success Stories from Our IFoS Toppers
Naveen Reddy(AIR-1) | Read His Story
Arushi Mishra(AIR-2) | Read Her Story
Chirag Jain(AIR-10) | Watch His Interview
Kshitij Saxena(AIR-22) | Watch His Interview

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google