ANSWER WRITING GROUP (AWG) 2019
ForumIAS AWG 2019 Entrance Exam will be held on 8th June | 9 AM.   CLICK HERE to know more and apply.
Ethics+ Batch 2 for CSE 2019
Starts 12th June, 2019Register Here
COMPREHENSIVE GUIDANCE PROGRAM 2020
ForumIAS CGP 2020 Program commences from May 15th, 2019. CLICK HERE to know more and apply. Or email us on admissions@forumias.academy to know more
We are hiring!

Group Studies - Visakhapatnam

edited July 2013 in Miscellaneous
Any one from Visakhapatnam for mains preparation so that we can prepare GS in a better & coordinated approach ??

Comments

• Any one working and preparing for mains
    so that we can prepare GS in a better & coordinated manner
  • Hi srikanth,I want to prepare csat-2014.Will you help me, I am from A.U. visakhapatnam.
    RAJESH.M.Pharm
  • hai @srikanth .this is bobby from kakinada,eastgodavri.

i wrote prelims in may and preparing for mains.
  • @ chennurajesh : what kind of help are you expecting ?
    @bobby : what is your optional ? stage of preparation ?
  • hai @srikanth .

my optional was pub ad.as far as preparation about mains is concerned i am yet to start but i can say that i have good command over all the general topic have lot of stuff with to battle the mains.i am just searching for nice books for this new pattern.i am preparing for APPSC groups also hope i get it this yr for sure .

what about you..?
  • hai @srikanth .

my optional was pub ad.as far as preparation about mains is concerned i am yet to start but i can say that i have good command over all the general topic have lot of stuff with to battle the mains.i am just searching for nice books for this new pattern.i am preparing for APPSC groups also hope i get it this yr for sure .

what about you..?
    So...you attended recent Group 1 Interview?
  • no i dint qualify the mains..
    i have failed in group 2 also very narrow miss.this time i will try hard.present i am preparing for civils mains and appsc panchyat secretaries .
  • no i dint qualify the mains..
    i have failed in group 2 also very narrow miss.this time i will try hard.present i am preparing for civils mains and appsc panchyat secretaries .
    All the best :)...don't worry bro...Plan well for the exams...I feel Group 1 syllabus can be completed in 6-7 months time ..its just the amount of time given in exam isn't enough unless we don't have writing practice...effectively 8 mints for answering a question...

Practice well especially mock tests if you are aspiring for Group 1..I don't have any plans to write...
  • @srikanth could you provide me details regarding group 1 .. and eligibility...
  • @srikanth could you provide me details regarding group 1 .. and eligibility...
    http://website.apspsc.gov.in/Documents/NOTIFICATIONS/123.pdf

Go through this PDF..
  • U can check
    @srikanth could you provide me details regarding group 1 .. and eligibility...
    http://website.apspsc.gov.in/Documents/NOTIFICATIONS/123.pdf

Go through this PDF..
    You may the previous Notifications link in Commissions website
  • @ anuragtri : thank you ... u answered on my behalf
  • frnds count on me also
    Jab tak todenge nahin,tab tak chhodenge nahin.
  • What are the chances of releasing GROUPS notifications
    @anuragtri
    @srikanth
  • Dont know @Kartheek...read news in The Hindu,that cabinet cleared around 5000 jobs for recruitment..Its difficult to conduct Group exams when there's uncertainity about State.

Better we should concentrate on Civils or other exams..it will help in groups too in future..
  • FORGET GROUP 1. It is never going to happen. They may even RECONDUCT the earlier exam, (((((begining from Prelims))))such a pitiable condition for the aspirants. Its wastage of time and resourse for APPSC. If the same efforts are put in any exam, you will be 100% successfull. Also the Group 1 exam pattern is full of UNCERTAINITIES, and which are IRRELEVANT in subject and form.
Sign In or Join to comment.
Success Stories from Our Toppers
Minal Karanwal(AIR-35)- CSE 2018
Naveen Reddy(AIR-1)- IFoS 2018
Arushi Mishra(AIR-2) - IFoS 2018
Chirag Jain(AIR-10) - IFoS 2018
Kshitij Saxena(AIR-22) - IFoS 2018
Sumit Rai (AIR-54) - CSE 2018
Anuraj Jain (AIR-24) - CSE 2018

Must Read Articles From Blog
Trend Analysis of UPSC CSE Prelims from 2011-18
How Yo_Yo_Choti_Singh Improved His Writing Speed
How to clear Civil Services with a TOP Rank and AVOID exhausting attempts

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google