All India Open Prelims Simulator Test X
on 22nd May, 2019 CLICK HERE to know more and apply
COMPREHENSIVE GUIDANCE PROGRAM 2020
ForumIAS CGP 2020 Program commences from May 15th, 2019. CLICK HERE to know more and apply. Or email us on admissions@forumias.academy to know more
We are hiring!

Is it possible to avail 1 year study leave/extension just after/before Joining in Group B service

Hey Guys,

Need help on urgent basis, actually I have to join in as ITI this week. And it is written on the joining letter that if I don't join on the mentioned date then the joining will get cancelled. I am doing my masters in delhi. Have completed a year. I have to get an extension of a year. I have called the IT department , they said 1 year extension is not granted. Only available option people telling me is that I shud go thru the EOL route. But then it is based on the discretion of the appointing authority of granting it or not. Guys already spent a year in masters, cannot let it go. Meanwhile the Job is also important.

If any good soul who knows the remedy , please guide. Anyone who have gone thru the EOL route please suggest me a viable option. Looking forward to some positive replies.

Comments

• See the rule is they allow 6 mnths extension..but some region are strict so they ask for genuine reasons and some.are ok with any reason...speak wid them...if reqd arrange for medical certificate
  • Iti is group c

Which commissionerate?

Pm your contact.
  • This time it is shown in Group B and that's what is mentioned in the joining letter.
Sign In or Join to comment.
Success Stories from Our Toppers
Minal Karanwal(AIR-35)- CSE 2018
Naveen Reddy(AIR-1)- IFoS 2018
Arushi Mishra(AIR-2) - IFoS 2018
Chirag Jain(AIR-10) - IFoS 2018
Kshitij Saxena(AIR-22) - IFoS 2018
Sumit Rai (AIR-54) - CSE 2018
Anuraj Jain (AIR-24) - CSE 2018

Must Read Articles From Blog
Trend Analysis of UPSC CSE Prelims from 2011-18
How Yo_Yo_Choti_Singh Improved His Writing Speed
How to clear Civil Services with a TOP Rank and AVOID exhausting attempts

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google