We are hiring!

Is it possible to avail 1 year study leave/extension just after/before Joining in Group B service

Hey Guys,

Need help on urgent basis, actually I have to join in as ITI this week. And it is written on the joining letter that if I don't join on the mentioned date then the joining will get cancelled. I am doing my masters in delhi. Have completed a year. I have to get an extension of a year. I have called the IT department , they said 1 year extension is not granted. Only available option people telling me is that I shud go thru the EOL route. But then it is based on the discretion of the appointing authority of granting it or not. Guys already spent a year in masters, cannot let it go. Meanwhile the Job is also important.

If any good soul who knows the remedy , please guide. Anyone who have gone thru the EOL route please suggest me a viable option. Looking forward to some positive replies.

Comments

• See the rule is they allow 6 mnths extension..but some region are strict so they ask for genuine reasons and some.are ok with any reason...speak wid them...if reqd arrange for medical certificate
  • Iti is group c

Which commissionerate?

Pm your contact.
  • This time it is shown in Group B and that's what is mentioned in the joining letter.
Sign In or Join to comment.
Success Stories from Our Toppers
Minal Karanwal(AIR-35)- CSE 2018
Naveen Reddy(AIR-1)- IFoS 2018
Arushi Mishra(AIR-2) - IFoS 2018
Chirag Jain(AIR-10) - IFoS 2018
Kshitij Saxena(AIR-22) - IFoS 2018
Sumit Rai (AIR-54) - CSE 2018
Anuraj Jain (AIR-24) - CSE 2018

Must Read Articles From Blog
Trend Analysis of UPSC CSE Prelims from 2011-18
How Yo_Yo_Choti_Singh Improved His Writing Speed
How to clear Civil Services with a TOP Rank and AVOID exhausting attempts

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Factly