Navy’s MiG-29K to take on France’s Rafale-M off Goa China’s GDP grows at 6.4% in Q1,defies expectations slowdown China unmoved by U.S. bid to discuss Masood Azhar in UNSC Madras High Court upholds President’s decision to cancel Vellore poll Chenchus believe the fox ushers in fortune

ForumIAS Academy Student Minal from Delhi University's St. Stephens Secures Rank 35 - First Batch of ForumIAS Foundation Program Click here to download her copies and notes
IMPORTANT: ForumIAS Discuss is now LIVE. You can visit it at discuss.forumias.com

We are hiring!

If you were to be granted one virtue, what would you ask for?

edited July 2013 in Miscellaneous
This thread is not related to studies, brothers, so don't pounce on me. Pls don't read furthur if u think this will waste your time..and don't comment.
Just a question that popped into my head.

if you were to be granted one virtue, what would that be? Most people would ask for something that they don't have. Like most people are say greedy, or say angry, so they may ask for being "content" or "cool headed."

for me, I would ask God for patience. I don't have patience at all, which has been source of all troubles in my life. When a friend says something ill to me, I have this urge (i don't get angry or mad) to speak my heart my bhadaas all at once, even though it is not the right time. I don't even have this concept of waiting for the right time. I just do it.

I would ask for patience. What would you ask?

Comments

• Power to concentrate 100% - to read quickly and assimilate anything I want.
    Prelims : 2/5; Mains : 0/2; Interview : 0; Remainder : 1+1 (Tired but not; Retired) / Medical Science / Kolkata / Nihilist extraordinaire | Thanks a lot...
  • edited July 2013
    I will thank him/her for whatever he/she has given me. Will not ask for any new virtue rather request him/her to help me identify my existing virtues! :P
  • edited July 2013

• Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Be a loner. That gives you time to wonder, to search for the truth. Have holy curiosity. Make your life worth living. - Albert Einstein
  • I would ask God that i want to become Forum IAS moderator :)>- [-X
  • edited July 2013
    I would ask God that i want to become Forum IAS moderator :)>- [-X
    You need not disturb God for that, just appeasing Root will get you that virtue! :P

It seems as though right now you're fixated more on becoming a moderator in ForumIAS than getting into the services. ;)
  • I've thought of the best wish / capability ever! Being able to exactly predict UPSC prelims cutoffs! :D Watch out my Farid / watch out DPA!
    Prelims : 2/5; Mains : 0/2; Interview : 0; Remainder : 1+1 (Tired but not; Retired) / Medical Science / Kolkata / Nihilist extraordinaire | Thanks a lot...
  • edited July 2013
    Eidetic memory, that would be so cool
    I don't like to reply to idiots and if you think I am referring to you, you are probably correct.
Sign In or Join to comment.
Success Stories from Our IFoS Toppers
Naveen Reddy(AIR-1) | Read His Story
Arushi Mishra(AIR-2) | Read Her Story
Chirag Jain(AIR-10) | Watch His Interview
Kshitij Saxena(AIR-22) | Watch His Interview

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google