Current Affairs Revision Classes + Answer Writing For Mains 2019 
the one class you can bank upon to ace Mains 2019
Click Here to Subscribe for the classes.
Classes to be held every Monday and Tuesday, 5 PM. 

Ethics+ Batch 2 for CSE 2019
Starts 12th June, 2019Register Here
COMPREHENSIVE GUIDANCE PROGRAM 2020
ForumIAS CGP 2020 Program commences from May 15th, 2019. CLICK HERE to know more and apply. Or email us on admissions@forumias.academy to know more
We are hiring!

Indian Freedom Struggle of independence - Bipin Chandra

which Chapter’s important from
" Indian Freedom Struggle of independence - Bipin Chandra "
according to ias syllabus point of view ???
A 18y girl who just passout her 12th..& ready to Flying 4r her sky .. my main aim is to clear CSE without takeing any coaching...that's why i joined forumias platform ..so i get guidance from senior experince member like u people...so plz treat me like ur younger Sibling..my every question in this forum is just 4r confirming whether my effort's & hardwork going to right direction...or wasteing time to touching unnecessary topic which not worth 4r me in future... ...thankyou 4r u guidance and support

Comments

• Arey bhai har book ke bare mein aise hi puchoge kya?
    Agar Abhi prep start kiya to sari book padho,not selectively.
    When the going gets tough, the tough gets going :)
  • harry90 said:

Arey bhai har book ke bare mein aise hi puchoge kya?
    Agar Abhi prep start kiya to sari book padho,not selectively.

@harry90
    sir sorry 4r correction its bhen not bhai...& i m just 18y 12th passout .. my main aim is to clear CSE without takeing any coaching...thats why i asking what to read by ias syllabus point of view...its doesn't mean i search sortcut..i just confirming whether my effort's & hardwork going to right direction...or wasteing time to touching unnecessary topic which not worth 4r me in future...that"s why i joined forumias platform ..so i get guidance from senior experince member like u people...thankyou 4r u guidance and support
    A 18y girl who just passout her 12th..& ready to Flying 4r her sky .. my main aim is to clear CSE without takeing any coaching...that's why i joined forumias platform ..so i get guidance from senior experince member like u people...so plz treat me like ur younger Sibling..my every question in this forum is just 4r confirming whether my effort's & hardwork going to right direction...or wasteing time to touching unnecessary topic which not worth 4r me in future... ...thankyou 4r u guidance and support
  • @lavanyaktr you should read the whole book.. It is enough for prelims and also helps in mains
  • if you are just 18. focus on your graduation first , take subjects that intrest you , (keeping in mind CSE ) , depending on your background and location.

because the fact is. you cant attempt CSE , utill you are an undergraduate

and dont be confused by these forums. yes. some unfortunate like us have to go through multiple years of prep for CSE , but the fact is you need not to

CSE can be cleared in first attempt. with an year of preparation (but remember to build your base throughout college)

what it essentially means is keep an eye on stuff , have a veiwpoint about the world happenings and that of india , form some good habits like newspaper reading

and most importantly. Enjoy it , do stuff that genuinely intrests you. and enjoy the college life. and dont get into Bipin chandra , lakshmikat , just yet
    HUSTLE
  • @lavanyaktr.... Hello dear
    It's good that you want to start early. But at this stage there is no need to be very specific in your reading. Rather this is the time when you should read wide and develop your knowledge base.
    So it is advisable to read the whole book. Being specific is necessary only when you enter the exam cycle.
    And sorry if I hurt you. :'(
    When the going gets tough, the tough gets going :)
  • There are two books by bipin chandra-
    'India's struggle for independence' and
    'History of Modern India'.
    Which one is to be referred to, anyone please?
  • Future Tina Dabi and cabinet secretary spotted.

Now all the 18 year old guys and girls would be called Tina Dabi:p I wish I would have also started at the same age. It is not a hard & fast rule that all of them will become cabinet secretary(including Tina Dabi)
  • Future Tina Dabi and cabinet secretary spotted.

Future Tina Dabi and cabinet secretary spotted.

Now all the 18 year old guys and girls would be called Tina Dabi:p I wish I would have also started at the same age. It is not a hard & fast rule that all of them will become cabinet secretary(including Tina Dabi)

Captain i look at it little differently !!

IMO now Tina g have given BIG AND BRIGHT FUTURE HUNGERY parents one more Dreamgoal to butcher Young lives and Younghood Dreams of their sons and daughters.. earlier it was IIT/Medical line dreamgoal which SLAUGHTERED all or most of the millions of childrens' freedom and liberty by pouring extra tonnes of books on the immature shoulders irrespective of their liking or interests ..ex being Parents sending their Immature child's into the Coaching dens like KOTA without giving due care to their Child's likes capability basic preparation etc ..now Tina g have TANGIBLY opened a whole new vast vista of opportunity for the parents WHO EXTRA-CARES FOR THEIR CHILDREN FUTURE..

IRONICALLY now teenagers will be visiting Vajirams/Srirams/Vision/IAS forums etc in the rat race of acing the IAS EXAM like TINA DABI rather than enjoying their own Younghood first ..even in my village itself parents have started giving example of Tina g to their children in every this and that study related issue !!..

Now soon many more times young lives in +1/+2/initial years of college will be seen suffocating under the Guhas/B.chandras/Laxmikants etc .. JUST TO SATISFY THE BIG AND BRIGHT FUTURE HUNGER of their Indian Parents !!.. :( :wink:

PS-just pouring the pain and wisdom of One great mentor in his own words

"You Young should live like Young as of now..for living like Mature one you have entire life ahead my son !!"

(शब्दों को नहीं भावनाओं को पढ़ना !!) :)
    Being IAS... 4 U Onlyyy... :-)

" Woods are lovely dark and deep..
    But I have promises to keep..
    But I have promises to keep..
    And miles to go before I sleep.. before I sleep. " :)

#HumHongeKamyaabEkDin :)
  • When the going gets tough, the tough gets going :)
Sign In or Join to comment.
Success Stories from Our Toppers
Minal Karanwal(AIR-35)- CSE 2018
Naveen Reddy(AIR-1)- IFoS 2018
Arushi Mishra(AIR-2) - IFoS 2018
Chirag Jain(AIR-10) - IFoS 2018
Kshitij Saxena(AIR-22) - IFoS 2018
Sumit Rai (AIR-54) - CSE 2018
Anuraj Jain (AIR-24) - CSE 2018

Must Read Articles From Blog
Trend Analysis of UPSC CSE Prelims from 2011-18
How Yo_Yo_Choti_Singh Improved His Writing Speed
How to clear Civil Services with a TOP Rank and AVOID exhausting attempts

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Factly