Current Affairs Revision Classes + Answer Writing For Mains 2019 
the one class you can bank upon to ace Mains 2019
Don't just believe what we say, your first class is on us. Attend by registering HERE
STARTS 24th June | 5 PM

Ethics+ Batch 2 for CSE 2019
Starts 12th June, 2019Register Here
COMPREHENSIVE GUIDANCE PROGRAM 2020
ForumIAS CGP 2020 Program commences from May 15th, 2019. CLICK HERE to know more and apply. Or email us on admissions@forumias.academy to know more
We are hiring!

If anyone is dismissed from a PSU, what does it means for the future?

edited May 2016 in Miscellaneous
guys my cousin brother has been dismissed from psu as he was on leave of more than 10 months
thus this mean he is disqualified from further govt jobs ???
please guys help if any one deals with the same kind of problem
he was working in psu
CSR CCA says he is debared from futher service but are these rules applicable only for central/state service
or does it consider all govt dept
kya mai pagal hun ?

Comments

• gus please spare time and help me it is very urgent
    kya mai pagal hun ?
  • I think he will not be allowed to join that psu.
    He will be certainly eligible to join others. How can he be debarred from any other service?
  • ....he is very much eligible for any other employment under goi but not that psu...
  • kya mai pagal hun ?
  • @lapizlazuli
    under civil servant rules it is written that if someone is dismissed it is a major penalty and he is not eligible for further govt job
    but are these CCA CCR rules applicable on only civil servent or all govt dept emp
    kya mai pagal hun ?
  • I think he is not eligible to apply for job in the same psu again...He is very much eligible for civil services.
  • i think if its dimissed from govt psu he cannot get any other govt. job...but i think your bro has been removed, not dismissed....one cannot be dimissed without involving legal procedures like convicted in criminal cases etc...but certainly not for absenteeism.
    wind power α v^3. That's how speed matters to generate power required to drive upsc exam.
  • @Wind_Energy it is clearly written in the letter that you have been dismissed from the job and given final settlement
    they have dismissed him on march 2016 and we have received documents just 3 days before
    kya mai pagal hun ?
  • dismissal is a kind of major penalty which is being given for hard crime like severe corruption etc
    but he had not done anything like that just for leave he is being punished for life , he is in serias mental trauma even don't know whom he had to contact as the organisation itself is very big from last 3 days he is crying and cursing himself for joining that psu
    kya mai pagal hun ?
  • @Wind_Energy it is clearly written in the letter that you have been dismissed from the job and given final settlement
    they have dismissed him on march 2016 and we have received documents just 3 days before

was he on training or probation?, if yes, then he still was a temporary employee ...then not a problem
    if dismissed then what was the ground? just absenteeism??

wind power α v^3. That's how speed matters to generate power required to drive upsc exam.
  • Don't worry it looks like a case of grudge approach court and get the things sorted out.

• edited May 2016
    when he went for big leave he was not confirmed but he had completed 1 year but his document were not verified and after his leave his procedure was not completed
    i think he was not confirmed
    is there any separate rules for tempoerary n permanent emp @Wind_Energy
    kya mai pagal hun ?
  • @lapizlazuli approached family lawyer they told the company is maharatna and big one
    case will run 5-7 year easily ,they will never accept that they are at fault ,big lawyer team they have
    kya mai pagal hun ?
  • when he went for big leave he was not confirmed but he had completed 1 year but his document were not verified and after his leave his procedure was not completed
    i think he was not confirmed
    is there any separate rules for tempoerary n permanent emp

yes...temporary employees are usually dismissed/removed if they are absent beyond specified leaves.......removing a permanent emplyee are rarest of the rare case...however its not a issue for appearing civils exam..
  • Bro what did the lawyer say..did he say that he is debarred from all employments in future.

Atleast he will be eligible for state civil services.
  • somepeople do that...say someone got into x psu but left before absobtion as permanent employee to join a new psu....then they automatically get removed from previous psu....
  • @lapizlazuli he was not professional in labour rules but he told he would consult someone and then give suggestion as per his knowledge he told all those who are covered under CCR are barred from further job
    kya mai pagal hun ?
  • Nowhere in civil service notification it is mentioned that anyone dismissed from psu are not eligible for exam...better if he writes the exam.
  • @Wind_Energy if temporary emlp dismissed will it not hamper his career for further govt job
    kya mai pagal hun ?
  • @lapizlazuli while filing form for exam in main
    there is point are any disciplinary proceeding against u in govt dept
    r u dismissed from any govt job, service before
    why are these question in form
    kya mai pagal hun ?
  • edited May 2016

@Wind_Energy if temporary emlp dismissed will it not hamper his career for further govt job

i dont think it should be a problem....but i am surprised how a letter reached you...some of my frens did and they didnt get letter like this....or may be they kept it secret to me...
    technically it should be removal not dismissal...however it can be clerical error too...
  • Bro i am perplexed approach court n bring stay order after which he can apply for job.
  • @Wind_Energy i myself have seen the letter it is not removal
    you know when u r remved from service then thier is no problem u can join any govt job
    but the word dimised is itself consider hard punishment and barring of further future govt ( i search on internet and find the diferenc it is even writen in civil service rules )
    kya mai pagal hun ?
  • @lapizlazuli in notification i have seen it is nowhere mentioned that dismissed emp can not participate in exam
    kya mai pagal hun ?
  • i have read each n every line , their is nothing prescribed like that
    is it implicit that dismissed employees are not eligible to qualify
    kya mai pagal hun ?
  • File an rti to know for what reason he has been dismissed.take that reply approach court n bring stay order
  • A PSU employee is different from government employee. So don't go by civil services conduct rules.
    Mission 2018 - Final assault
  • A PSU is a legal entity. An employee of a PSU is an employee of this legal entity, not the govt. itself. In other words, a PSU job isn't a 'govt. job' technically.

To make this difference even more clear - Competition Commission of India has levied penalty on certain PSUs for involving in anti-competitive practices. http://www.thehindu.com/business/cci-slaps-rs-671-cr-fine-on-four-psu-insurance-firms/article7430301.ece

So don't worry too much about it. It doesn't affect your CSE job.
    What I cannot do:
    Spell "Antecedent".

What I can do:
    Crack CSE.
  • edited May 2016
    PSU= doesnt mean govt . its just that they copycat all rules which are there for pure govt (center/state ) employee

so govt rule=PSU rule (if not stated something otherwise)

\in govt job . when u join there is a probation period (during joiing they give a letter ) during which thhe emplyee or employee quit with a notice period of 3 month

so if he hasnot yet confirmed then yes the PSU can FIRE him

what u sud do : option 1:get a medical ASAP for the said period and YES if u want to continue meet someone high in organisation for mercy ple with reason... after that court is your savior (but your case look weak so try to reconcile by option 1 also prepare the reason why u didnt inform )

and for debarring clouse PSU aukaat is liimited to its own dept . for the govt they are just like any other private corp .. so chill u r 100% eligible for other PSU/private job/govt job(state/central) and no need to put a halla untill asked for over that later u can tell that the matter was for dispute/reconcillation
    कृपया यहां ज्ञान न बांटे यहां सभी ज्ञानी है
  • Most of the maharatna companies have their own rules...in that case ask him to look for the meaning of the term 'dismissed' from those rules....or he may be having friends at some other stations/offices...he can ask them to enquire from their admin....

In central government rules....with dismissal, he is nt eligible for further govt jobs...

But how can they dismiss him without giving him a chance to represent??....read article 309/310/311 of Constitution!
Sign In or Join to comment.
Success Stories from Our Toppers
Minal Karanwal(AIR-35)- CSE 2018
Naveen Reddy(AIR-1)- IFoS 2018
Arushi Mishra(AIR-2) - IFoS 2018
Chirag Jain(AIR-10) - IFoS 2018
Kshitij Saxena(AIR-22) - IFoS 2018
Sumit Rai (AIR-54) - CSE 2018
Anuraj Jain (AIR-24) - CSE 2018

Must Read Articles From Blog
Trend Analysis of UPSC CSE Prelims from 2011-18
How Yo_Yo_Choti_Singh Improved His Writing Speed
How to clear Civil Services with a TOP Rank and AVOID exhausting attempts

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Factly