Current Affairs Revision Classes + Answer Writing For Mains 2019 
the one class you can bank upon to ace Mains 2019
Don't just believe what we say, your first class is on us. Attend by registering HERE
STARTS 24th June | 5 PM

Ethics+ Batch 2 for CSE 2019
Starts 12th June, 2019Register Here
COMPREHENSIVE GUIDANCE PROGRAM 2020
ForumIAS CGP 2020 Program commences from May 15th, 2019. CLICK HERE to know more and apply. Or email us on admissions@forumias.academy to know more
We are hiring!

Success guru ?

Why this man has named himself "the success guru", who told him so?
Whenever I look at the reviews of the coachings then "Chanakya IAS" do not stand anywhere. Even the notes made by this shop is not popular among the aspirants !
I have seen many of his interviews and do not trust the figures of selections told by him. (3000 civil servants till now, from his institute !!!)
He boasts about himself and tells his story as if, it is copied from some hindi movie !!! (belonging to some small village of Bihar, mother coughing, father bonded labour kinda things)
He cannot speak in English well and the the Hindi accent is there in his voice !!!
His lectures are utter crap !!!

Comments

• edited July 2013
    Why are you so concerned about him? If you don't like him just don't attend his coaching.
  • edited July 2013
    I've been one of the students of Chanakya IAS Academy. They were not so bad. I won't say they are the best but I did learn ***something*** from them.
    ----
    Regarding Mishra sir, he is good at motivating his students. He develops that 'junoon' inside the students.
    ----
    I'm not defending this coaching class but just shared my opinion.
    These all things are relative.
    Opinions are subject to change from person to person.
    ---
    We all have freedom to join any coaching or simply not joining at all.

Regards,
    Sheen.
  • edited July 2013
    I do dislike or experience repulsion from certain people but I won't create threads for all of them and ask publicly that why so and so persons act in so and so ways. This is not going to help in anyway.
    I am sure majority of the people would concur with me.
    Regards,
    Sheen.
  • I dont understand what you want to say with this thread. In india there are a lot of institutes like the one you mentioned and they do contribute at their best for betterment of their students. If they dont they are never gonna survive. Its upto.their strategy and fee structure which attract students. If they arent good enough people will not join even if they give coaching for 10k only compared to 1l+ charged by top institutions. Show some respect to someone atleast for their age.

So, its not a good morale to show disrespect to someone in a public forum just because you dont like him. Definitely not a thing to be done by a civil services aspirant. No offence intended.

If you dont like someone dont join there or dont suggest it to some1 who asks you but dont bash them on a public forum just because they couldnt impress you. You might hurt a lot of people who have good opinion on him or his students.
  • @Stardust1901
    i am sorry that I started this thread, how can I delete it?
    i apologise.
  • edited July 2013
    OMG !
    I just saw this thread in the category 'Humour'.
    How can a person of the age almost of our father ,and his acts, who is running his coaching by his own method can be categorised under 'Humour' ?
    Is it something funny to run a coaching business ?
    --
    These types of actions do not just devalue a poster of the thread but also the whole forum. Miscallaneous category could have been a better option.
    ---
    We certainly need to develop tolerance.
  • @sheen
    @bharat141
    i am new at this forum.
    i am sorry that I started this thread, how can I delete it?
    i apologise.
  • Why are you so concerned about him? If you don't like him just don't attend his coaching.
    People can and in fact should question what they read/hear/see... It is good to be a little curious about things around. If a kid asks his father "Why is the water cold in winters"..the father does not reply " Why are you concerned , if you want go and take a bath otherwise don't" :)
This discussion has been closed.
Success Stories from Our Toppers
Minal Karanwal(AIR-35)- CSE 2018
Naveen Reddy(AIR-1)- IFoS 2018
Arushi Mishra(AIR-2) - IFoS 2018
Chirag Jain(AIR-10) - IFoS 2018
Kshitij Saxena(AIR-22) - IFoS 2018
Sumit Rai (AIR-54) - CSE 2018
Anuraj Jain (AIR-24) - CSE 2018

Must Read Articles From Blog
Trend Analysis of UPSC CSE Prelims from 2011-18
How Yo_Yo_Choti_Singh Improved His Writing Speed
How to clear Civil Services with a TOP Rank and AVOID exhausting attempts

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Factly