All India Open Prelims Simulator Test X
Start Now
COMPREHENSIVE GUIDANCE PROGRAM 2020
ForumIAS CGP 2020 Program commences from May 15th, 2019. CLICK HERE to know more and apply. Or email us on admissions@forumias.academy to know more
We are hiring!

[NABARD 2016 AM & M] Phase 2 - Expected scores and cutoffs

edited June 2016 in Banking
Nabard released the notification regarding the recruitment of assistant manager and managers for the year 2016 . https://www.nabard.org/english/career.aspx

Edit: Changed the title of the thread. Scores and cutoff discussions can be read from Page 11.
Life is just a chemical reaction you can just accelerate and decelerate the process

Comments

• Any work experience required ?
    Karma - the Panacea
  • @silvermoon for grade B it is required not for grade A and the percentage criteria is 50%
    Life is just a chemical reaction you can just accelerate and decelerate the process
  • Pattern kaffi change kar diya
    There are better starters than me but I'm a strong finisher.
    Usain bolt
  • Flux said:

@silvermoon for grade B it is required not for grade A and the percentage criteria is 50%

Are you sure ??? There's some essential experience mentioned in notification - could not conclude whether its for grade B or for both.
    Karma - the Panacea
  • Flux said:

@silvermoon for grade B it is required not for grade A and the percentage criteria is 50%

Are you sure ??? There's some essential experience mentioned in notification - could not conclude whether its for grade B or for both.
    For Grade B you require min 3 year exp(min age 25)..Pay is 55K
    For Grade A no experience is required min age 21. pay is 43K
  • Ok. Thanks @Flux & @Inspector_Steel
    Karma - the Panacea
  • No experience for A
    Usain bolt
  • For gr b,,is pg necessary?
  • edited March 2016
    kobrabhai said:

For gr b,,is pg necessary?

PG with 60%

it is written for Grade - B a First Class masters degree is the minimum requirement with min of 3 years work experience.
    Man is sometimes extraordinarily, passionately, in love with suffering.
  • Any restriction on what kind of experience? Will software experience be counted?
  • Defcon1 said:

For what posts a gen cat btech no work exp can apply?

Asst. Manager - Grade A
    Karma - the Panacea
  • As cgl and nabard r clashing. So is there any chance of change in date? Is it true that Nabard will not change the date even if one appeals?

Which is better to focus if this is the case. Am already 26. And this being my last attempt in Cgl.
  • i have crossed 30 this august 2015.....but have commercial banking experience of more than 2 years....can any one please confirm if i can apply for grade A. by reading the notification i think i can.....please confirm.....
  • @lalsalaam12 thanks. Are u sure Nabard notification comes again in the next year?
  • In preliminary exam, phase 1 will there be sectional cut-off like ibps or total cut-off because this time there are 2 parts in phase 1. The notification is silent about this. Can anybody throw light on this issue?
  • As cgl and nabard r clashing. So is there any chance of change in date? Is it true that Nabard will not change the date even if one appeals?

Which is better to focus if this is the case. Am already 26. And this being my last attempt in Cgl.

You should fill form of both exams as cgl will be held on 2 different days and your both exams may be on different days. In case of clash, cgl should be preferred.
    Karma - the Panacea
  • Will there be any sectional cut off in phase 1??any idea?
    Regarding this Nothing is mentioned in notification.
    Usain bolt
  • Fill the nabard form guys... SSC will take place on two dates... If your admit cards read different dates, you can write both :wink:
  • Flux said:

kahan likha hai .they have just mentioned essential qualifications . hw did u guys concluded that it is for grade b and nt for grade b
    Work in silence, let your success be the noise.
  • How is the level of difficulty and also the work profile? Anybody working there currently?
  • can final year students apply for this exam???
  • With the change in syllabus, from where to read the agriculture portion for Pre as well as Mains?
  • radium said:

Flux said:

kahan likha hai .they have just mentioned essential qualifications . hw did u guys concluded that it is for grade b and nt for grade b
    Any clarity for experience came?
  • radium said:

Flux said:

Any clarity for experience came?
    Why unnecessarily complicating the issue? The word "freshers" is clearly mentioned in the notification and it also says that upper age will be relaxed for those who have some banking experience.
    A Lion doesn't concern himself with the opinions of the sheep.
    https://www.facebook.com/jaime.kngslyr.1
    contactjaime123@gmail.com
    twitter @contactjaime123
    My Book https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07B2N695F
  • Correct, unnecessary ka dimag laga rahe.agar grade A k liye experience required hota to to grade B kee tarah mention kar detey.
    Doubt/sandeh/shanka..Karna faaltu mai India mai culture ho gaya hai.
    Usain bolt
  • Usainbolt said:

Correct, unnecessary ka dimag laga rahe.agar grade A k liye experience required hota to to grade B kee tarah mention kar detey.
    Doubt/sandeh/shanka..Karna faaltu mai India mai culture ho gaya hai.

:D :D :D
    Man is sometimes extraordinarily, passionately, in love with suffering.
  • For Nabard Grade A Assistant Manager Phase 2 Mcq Study Material On Paper 2 Agriculture & Rural Development Visit http://tsa1998.blogspot.in/2016/03/nabard-grade-b-2016-exam-mcq-study.html
  • Does one need to have banking experience to apply for NABARD exam? Or any work experience satisfies?
    Target 2014|Public Administration
Sign In or Join to comment.
Success Stories from Our Toppers
Minal Karanwal(AIR-35)- CSE 2018
Naveen Reddy(AIR-1)- IFoS 2018
Arushi Mishra(AIR-2) - IFoS 2018
Chirag Jain(AIR-10) - IFoS 2018
Kshitij Saxena(AIR-22) - IFoS 2018
Sumit Rai (AIR-54) - CSE 2018
Anuraj Jain (AIR-24) - CSE 2018

Must Read Articles From Blog
Trend Analysis of UPSC CSE Prelims from 2011-18
How Yo_Yo_Choti_Singh Improved His Writing Speed
How to clear Civil Services with a TOP Rank and AVOID exhausting attempts

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google