Saudi Arabia to host G20 summit in 2020 Nepal launches its first satellite from the USA IT dept. proposes new norms for taxing MNCs Plea in SC on voting rights of undertrials and convicts Officials allow some persons to cast ‘tendered’ votes in T.N.

ForumIAS Academy Student Minal from Delhi University's St. Stephens Secures Rank 35 - First Batch of ForumIAS Foundation Program Click here to download her copies and notes
IMPORTANT: ForumIAS Discuss is now LIVE. You can visit it at discuss.forumias.com

We are hiring!

How to download videos?

Hello friends,
I am unable to download videos from my vision account. I used downloader add ons on Mozilla - but the video is not getting downloaded as a whole but keeps on generating segments. May i know the right way to do it? Has anybody tried ?

Comments

• Hello friends,
    I am unable to download videos from my vision account. I used downloader add ons on Mozilla - but the video is not getting downloaded as a whole but keeps on generating segments. May i know the right way to do it? Has anybody tried ?

give me video link,I will help you
  • Defcon1 said:

Use IDM, it can download video even from a picture .

Thanks @Defcon1 it worked :smile:
  • Vision ias का लाइव क्लासेज वीडियो डाउनलोड करने के लिए संपर्क करे 9555039326 , 9555569916,9473204748
    , हिंदी माध्यम और इंग्लिश माध्यम

किसी भी वीडियो को डाउनलोड करने के लिए संपर्क करो
  • I am using chrome and trying to download vision ias video lecture ,I have idm installed in my laptop but i am.not getting the link to download. Please help.
  • edited April 1

I am using chrome and trying to download vision ias video lecture ,I have idm installed in my laptop but i am.not getting the link to download. Please help.

You won't be able to download vision videos with any of video downloaders. You need to have a screen recording software installed on your PC so that you can record the video... That's the only way to get the video.
  • Bhai inki Jo latest videos hai wo Nahi ho rahi hai download..Maine bahut koshish ki Nahi hua..saare jugaad laga liye...ab kisi ke pass koi solution ho to bataye
    “You believe a man can change his destiny?”
    "I believe a man does what he can, until his destiny is revealed to him".
  • katsumoto said:

Bhai inki Jo latest videos hai wo Nahi ho rahi hai download..Maine bahut koshish ki Nahi hua..saare jugaad laga liye...ab kisi ke pass koi solution ho to bataye

Use screen recording software.
  • Dead Man said:

katsumoto said:

Bhai inki Jo latest videos hai wo Nahi ho rahi hai download..Maine bahut koshish ki Nahi hua..saare jugaad laga liye...ab kisi ke pass koi solution ho to bataye

Plz name one that u use or is good
  • ClickHere said:

Dead Man said:

katsumoto said:

Most of them are paid one (you may find their cracked version on torrent). But you can use OBS screen recorder available for free and is pretty good.
  • Dead Man said:

ClickHere said:

Dead Man said:

katsumoto said:

Most of them are paid one (you may find their cracked version on torrent). But you can use OBS screen recorder available for free and is pretty good.
    Tnx
Sign In or Join to comment.
Success Stories from Our IFoS Toppers
Naveen Reddy(AIR-1) | Read His Story
Arushi Mishra(AIR-2) | Read Her Story
Chirag Jain(AIR-10) | Watch His Interview
Kshitij Saxena(AIR-22) | Watch His Interview

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google