Kimberley Process Intersessional Meeting 2019 in Mumbai SVEEP Nodal Officers from across the country meet to deliberate upon the blueprint for the next five years Cross-border data movement under new law may be allowed on basis of reciprocity: Prasad Cabinet approves New Delhi International Arbitration Centre Bill,2019 Trade deficit widens to $15.36 bn in May
ANSWER WRITING GROUP (AWG) 2019
ForumIAS AWG 2019 Entrance Exam will be held on 8th June | 9 AM.   CLICK HERE to know more and apply.
Ethics+ Batch 2 for CSE 2019
Starts 12th June, 2019Register Here
COMPREHENSIVE GUIDANCE PROGRAM 2020
ForumIAS CGP 2020 Program commences from May 15th, 2019. CLICK HERE to know more and apply. Or email us on admissions@forumias.academy to know more
We are hiring!

Save UP Public Service commission from another anil yadav

UP CM appointmented another anil yadav like person as chairman of uppsc.

Comments

• yadav legacy continues...
  • how many etawah yadav ppl got long distance centre in uppsc prelims is yet to b seen ..i suppose most such aspirants are settled in nearby centres...within 50 km.

• This is seriously bullshit...
    These people need to go now...
  • God save uppsc !
  • edited March 2016
    This would indeed be unfortunate if the corrupt practices are repeated (or reach new heights :() Though it is possible that the said appointment might have been done with fair intentions based on meritocracy. But alas previous legacy does not inspire confidence. Afterall justice should not only be done but should also be seen to be done. Now we can only hope.
    Life is one challenge it!
  • edited March 2016
    If you are not Yadav God save you
    hopeless administrator now to add to trouble for the state a hopeless PSC chairman
    The Law of Detachment - be equanimous to both victories and defeats
  • This is very sad state of affairs in up. But who cares? Just for a fact, out of 1600 odd police stations in up, around 900 of them are manned by SHO's belonging to the caste of the cm of up. And sho is strategically the most important position of power as far as effect on common man is concerned. Such rampant discrimination based on caste is most evident in up and bihar due to still persisting feudal mindset of people.
  • If you are not Yadav God save you
    hopeless administrator now to add to trouble for the state a hopeless PSC chairman

Hi bro i m not yadav. But my canter is in mathura.( original birthplace of yadavs) many gods are there hope they save me.
    hey bro
  • Even the topper is from the same community.
    This might seem trivia but somewhere it's very discouraging for lower middle class denizens, who have left so many things in the past for civils.
    But yes, the fact is nothing can be done, especially when the govt has become so much shameless.
    सर झुकाओगे तो पत्थर देवता हो जाएगा
    इतना मत चाहो उसे, वो बेवफ़ा हो जाएगा |

हम भी दरिया हैं, हमें अपना हुनर मालूम है
    जिस तरफ भी चल पड़ेंगे, रास्ता हो जाएगा ||
  • edited March 2016
    Yeh toh hona hi tha. Only 22 yadavs selected this time in UPPSC final result. I am wondering if I should even give this exam now.
    सुख के सब साथी, दुःख में ना कोई
    मेरे राम, मेरे राम
    तेरा नाम एक साचा दूजा न कोई
  • Cassius said:

This is very sad state of affairs in up. But who cares? Just for a fact, out of 1600 odd police stations in up, around 900 of them are manned by SHO's belonging to the caste of the cm of up. And sho is strategically the most important position of power as far as effect on common man is concerned. Such rampant discrimination based on caste is most evident in up and bihar due to still persisting feudal mindset of people.

@Cassius U were furiously justifying lalu raj in bihar in a thread some time back. Now u have changed ur position. Confused?
    मेरे राम, मेरे राम
  • Cassius said:

This is very sad state of affairs in up. But who cares? Just for a fact, out of 1600 odd police stations in up, around 900 of them are manned by SHO's belonging to the caste of the cm of up. And sho is strategically the most important position of power as far as effect on common man is concerned. Such rampant discrimination based on caste is most evident in up and bihar due to still persisting feudal mindset of people.

@Cassius U were furiously justifying lalu raj in bihar in a thread some time back. Now u have changed ur position. Confused?
    bhai i didn't want to sound pessimist so i said bihar might progress ahead, as nitish would have upper hand. But the situation in bihar seems to be reverting back to 90's
  • edited March 2016
    Krk said:

Hi bro i m not yadav. But my canter is in mathura.( original birthplace of yadavs) many gods are there hope they save me.
    what's Canter never heard about it ?

The Law of Detachment - be equanimous to both victories and defeats
  • Krk said:

what's Canter never heard about it ?

Hey bro its सैंटर
    hey bro
  • Cassius said:

Cassius said:

bhai i didn't want to sound pessimist so i said bihar might progress ahead, as nitish would have upper hand. But the situation in bihar seems to be reverting back to 90's
    Sach me yaar ..UP/bihar ka kuch nahi ho sakta. Sad but true :(
    मेरे राम, मेरे राम
  • Han agar kisi brahman ya rajput ko aayog ka chairman bana doya jaata to kisi ko koi dikkat nahi hota.
  • edited March 2016
    very sad... i thought probably after court's intervention something fruitful would be there but sadly history repeats itself. We have to wait for elections. nothing much can be done
  • DANGERIPS said:

Han agar kisi brahman ya rajput ko aayog ka chairman bana doya jaata to kisi ko koi dikkat nahi hota.

sir this is not about caste but caste discrimination. Sting operation conducted by aaj tak clearly showed how a particular caste was favoured in uppsc and candidates belonging to that caste were given higher numbers deliberately not only in interview but also in written exam
  • It's not about caste, its all about integrity, honesty and transparency of constitutional post, anil yadav degraded the legacy of a constitutional body... New chairman also seems to be of the same genre.... Really disgusting...
  • New chairman reluctant to open the commission for CBI enquiry..... Govt appointmented him to cover the shit done by anil yadav
  • DANGERIPS said:

Han agar kisi brahman ya rajput ko aayog ka chairman bana doya jaata to kisi ko koi dikkat nahi hota.

Chinta na karo beta. Ahiron ke dum pe na jeet payenge netaji. There is a huge anti incumbency against SP govt. Har jagah victim card na play kiya karo. Yadav chhod nobody has any faith in this govt. U also know the realites.
    मेरे राम, मेरे राम
  • DANGERIPS said:

Chinta na karo beta. Ahiron ke dum pe na jeet payenge netaji. There is a huge anti incumbency against SP govt. Har jagah victim card na play kiya karo. Yadav chhod nobody has any faith in this govt. U also know the realites.
    Sahi Kaha....SP is surely not going to win next elections....

• DANGERIPS said:

teri khwahish nahi puri hogi.
  • DANGERIPS said:

Sahi Kaha....SP is surely not going to win next elections....
    teri khwahish nahi puri hogi.
  • DANGERIPS said:

i can show dozens of stories where AHIRS have massacred rajput,brahmans in uttr pradesh,bihar etc...MAJORITY OF SHO IN UP ARE AHIRS.
This discussion has been closed.
Success Stories from Our Toppers
Minal Karanwal(AIR-35)- CSE 2018
Naveen Reddy(AIR-1)- IFoS 2018
Arushi Mishra(AIR-2) - IFoS 2018
Chirag Jain(AIR-10) - IFoS 2018
Kshitij Saxena(AIR-22) - IFoS 2018
Sumit Rai (AIR-54) - CSE 2018
Anuraj Jain (AIR-24) - CSE 2018

Must Read Articles From Blog
Trend Analysis of UPSC CSE Prelims from 2011-18
How Yo_Yo_Choti_Singh Improved His Writing Speed
How to clear Civil Services with a TOP Rank and AVOID exhausting attempts

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google