Navy’s MiG-29K to take on France’s Rafale-M off Goa China’s GDP grows at 6.4% in Q1,defies expectations slowdown China unmoved by U.S. bid to discuss Masood Azhar in UNSC Madras High Court upholds President’s decision to cancel Vellore poll Chenchus believe the fox ushers in fortune

ForumIAS Academy Student Minal from Delhi University's St. Stephens Secures Rank 35 - First Batch of ForumIAS Foundation Program Click here to download her copies and notes
IMPORTANT: ForumIAS Discuss is now LIVE. You can visit it at discuss.forumias.com

We are hiring!

SSC CGL 2016 CUT OFF DATE FOR ELIGIBILITY

13»

Comments

• yes frns. let this thread be alive and hope all of us wil make into d list dis tym as a matter of last chance given by god. cngrats frns. dnt waste single minute. lets crack it
  • edited February 2016
    Let me point out, there are some really useful videos for Maths and English available on youtube. They should be followed along with books as it really helps to break the monotony.
    One source I recommend is Aptitude videos and Mindworkzz channel on youtube. Simple and precise. :smiley:
  • Guys pls help me I applied for aao post . My education qualification is b.tech..wt can I do now...
  • priya92 said:

Guys pls help me I applied for aao post . My education qualification is b.tech..wt can I do now...

Yes you can apply. Where's the problem.
    Karma - the Panacea
  • Let me point out, there are some really useful videos for Maths and English available on youtube. They should be followed along with books as it really helps to break the monotony.
    One source I recommend is Aptitude videos and Mindworkzz channel on youtube. Simple and precise. :smiley:

Thanks bhai.

@all please keep this thread active till exam and keep helping each other.
    Karma - the Panacea
  • @all please help, I am final year student, can I apply?
  • kick123 said:

@all please help, I am final year student, can I apply?

yes u can apply provided u fulfil d all age as well as educational qualifications as on 1-8-2016
  • Suggest any good book for english....except s.p.bakshi
  • kick123 said:

yes u can apply provided u fulfil d all age as well as educational qualifications as on 1-8-2016

thank you So Much sir.

sir what to fill in education qualification part, as they are asking %age too?
  • kick123 said:

kick123 said:

thank you So Much sir.

fill d approximate percentage u may get aftr final result.percentage does not matter

• kick123 said:

kick123 said:

thank you So Much sir.

fill d approximate percentage u may get aftr final result.percentage does not matter

thank You So Much Sir.
  • kick123 said:

kick123 said:

thank you So Much sir.

U need to fill percentage till the latest semester
    Mission 2018 - Final assault
  • bhaz said:

kick123 said:

kick123 said:

thank you So Much sir.

thank You Sir,

sir here we have annual exam ( no semester )
    that means %age of my 2nd Year Will work?
  • kick123 said:

bhaz said:

kick123 said:

kick123 said:

thank you So Much sir.

thank You Sir,

Yes. Don't put anything fictional. Put only stuff that is on record
    Mission 2018 - Final assault
  • bhaz said:

kick123 said:

bhaz said:

kick123 said:

kick123 said:

thank you So Much sir.

thank You Sir,

Yes. Don't put anything fictional. Put only stuff that is on record

got it sir.

thank You so much sir.
  • SSC CGL: Assistant in Ministry of External Affairs Job Description, Career Path, Salary, Qualification and Stage of exam
    1. SSC CGL Assistant in Ministry of External Affairs Job Description/ Profile:

Assistant in Ministry of External Affairs, as the name suggests is an assistant level post.Your work profile will depend upon the role you are designated.If you are posted as general assistant, you have to do Clerical or file related work like planning and examining documents and MoUs to be signed between the nations.In addition to that you will also be responsible for coordinating between various offices of consulates and the HQ at New Delhi and promoting friendly relations with the receiving states. If you are posted as a cypher, you have to do the Coding and decoding work by learning high languages related to national security.

This is the only post in SSC CGL where you get Foreign Postings.

2. SSC CGL Assistant in Ministry of External Affairs Work Timing:

In Assistant in Ministry of External Affairs job, if you work as a general assistant,then you will be having normal office timings. But if you are working as a Cypher, you will have to work in shifts. Duty will be round the clock means day as well as night shift.
    SEE MORE
  • Suggest any good book for english....except s.p.bakshi

You can use Plinth to Paramount by Neetu Singh. Refer Word Power made easy for vocab. Moreover read some articles and newspaper editorials esp from hindu, indian express that will be really helpful.

To practice FREE online tests for English or other sections you can download Testbharat Android App which has:
    1.Full and Section-Wise test series with incremental difficulty levels.
    2.Daily LIVE tests with leader-board to see where you stand. Moreover, there are Paytm Cash prizes for top rankers.
    3.Best of the Best video lectures to aid your understanding and learning of concepts and methods for various topics.

Also follow Testbharat blog where our EXPERTS discuss most effective techniques and shortcuts that transcends the rote formula learning.
    For any query reach out to us at query@testbharat.com

Best of Luck
  • please help
    regarding books to refer

general intelligence and reasoning -

quantitative ability -

English language and Comprehension -
  • Thanks for The Info. its useful for all SSC CGL Aspirants.SSC CGL Exam will be held in August 2016.
    Many Candidates are not eligible for the Exam sue to dis Eligibility Criteria. :(
  • Can anyone tell me syllabus for tier2. And sources for the same.
    Just wait and watch...
Sign In or Join to comment.
Success Stories from Our IFoS Toppers
Naveen Reddy(AIR-1) | Read His Story
Arushi Mishra(AIR-2) | Read Her Story
Chirag Jain(AIR-10) | Watch His Interview
Kshitij Saxena(AIR-22) | Watch His Interview

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google