Saudi Arabia to host G20 summit in 2020 Nepal launches its first satellite from the USA IT dept. proposes new norms for taxing MNCs Plea in SC on voting rights of undertrials and convicts Officials allow some persons to cast ‘tendered’ votes in T.N.

ForumIAS Academy Student Minal from Delhi University's St. Stephens Secures Rank 35 - First Batch of ForumIAS Foundation Program Click here to download her copies and notes
IMPORTANT: ForumIAS Discuss is now LIVE. You can visit it at discuss.forumias.com

We are hiring!

SSC form submission query

13»

Comments

• ramon said:

Can B.Tech apply for Assistant Audit officer?

I'm Only B.Tech. I have none of the Desired qualifications.

if u dont know the difference between essential and desirable, then u cant apply.
    It is Job Hi Karwalo .. not Jo Bhi Karwalo.... mind it
  • ramon said:

if u dont know the difference between essential and desirable, then u cant apply.
    It is mentioned that

"Assistant Audit Officer:
    a) Essential Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized
    University or Institute
    b) Desirable Qualifications for the Post of Assistant Audit Officer:
    Chartered Accountant or cost & Management Accountant or Company
    Secretary or Masters in Commerce or Masters in Business Studies or
    Masters in Business Administration (Finance) or Masters in Business
    Economics.

and

"Candidates opting for the post of Compiler and/or Statistical Investigator Gr.
    II and Assistant Audit Officer must ensure that they possess the requisite
    qualification as mentioned above. Commission reserves the right to take appropriate
    action against applicants who do not possess the requisite eligibility while opting for
    the post of Compiler and/or Statistical Investigator Gr. II and Assistant Audit Office"
  • ramon said:

ramon said:

It is mentioned that

"Assistant Audit Officer:
    a) Essential Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized
    University or Institute
    b) Desirable Qualifications for the Post of Assistant Audit Officer:
    Chartered Accountant or cost & Management Accountant or Company
    Secretary or Masters in Commerce or Masters in Business Studies or
    Masters in Business Administration (Finance) or Masters in Business
    Economics.

and

"Candidates opting for the post of Compiler and/or Statistical Investigator Gr.
    II and Assistant Audit Officer must ensure that they possess the requisite
    qualification as mentioned above. Commission reserves the right to take appropriate
    action against applicants who do not possess the requisite eligibility while opting for
    the post of Compiler and/or Statistical Investigator Gr. II and Assistant Audit Office"
    Essential qualification - Without this you can not apply for the job. minimum necessity

Desirable qualification - Extra- Like extra in cricket. if one gets injured extra fills the place. here it means. If candidate X and Y have equal marks then of those the one having desirable qualification in addition to essential will be preferred. else the commission reserves the right to allot the post only to those who meet the requisite qualification as decided by commission. it might or might not take into consideration desirable qualifications.

hope you understand the issue now.

yes you can apply for the post of AAO. good luck :)
    Man is sometimes extraordinarily, passionately, in love with suffering.
  • Defcon1 said:

guys i filled parot 1 ok , part2 payment was also successful .
    now how to confirm my application and view it fully ?
    i filled my reg no . and dob in view application but it shows error

check application on the right tab status not on left
  • I have one query that if I applied for post of AAO and at tier 2 if I failed in extra paper for AAO but passed in other two papers which are common to all then will I be considered other posts besides AAO? @Woodpecker
  • Anyone having any issues with the signature in the application form??
    Pehle scramble tha to SSC ko mail kiya about the issue .
    Now after 3day application download kiya to showing half printed signature
    Still Learning
  • How can we get to know whether the payment has been accepted or pending?
  • Hello guys, do u have any idea which jobs u cannot fill if one is Colour blind or conversely which jobs u can surely fill in the preference list if u have Color blindness
  • gt2015 said:

I have one query that if I applied for post of AAO and at tier 2 if I failed in extra paper for AAO but passed in other two papers which are common to all then will I be considered other posts besides AAO? @Woodpecker

Yes man. Most definitely you will be allocated the service which would be available according to your preferences. Do not worry. Prepare well for the exam, have faith. Good luck :)
    Man is sometimes extraordinarily, passionately, in love with suffering.
  • gt2015 said:

I have one query that if I applied for post of AAO and at tier 2 if I failed in extra paper for AAO but passed in other two papers which are common to all then will I be considered other posts besides AAO? @Woodpecker

Yes man. Most definitely you will be allocated the service which would be available according to your preferences. Do not worry. Prepare well for the exam, have faith. Good luck :)
    Thank you sir
  • I first tried to fill my form via http://ssconline.nic.in/ssc/ but then could not register for part 2 because could not find from where to register. So filled my form from http://ssconline2.gov.in/index.php both part 1 and part 2. Is there anything to worry about because i filled part 1 from link one but again filled both part from link 2 as mentioned.
    I am not among these vibrant group of youth that constitutes the common mass today. I am among those intellect group of youth who will lead the nation tomorrow.
  • I am in a job right now.

How to show in the 'experience section' that I am presently working?

The work experience section only says

"Period Of Service From(mm/yyyy)"

and

"Period Of Service To(mm/yyyy)"

I dont know till when I will work in this organisation. So I dont have "To" section.

Plz help.
    Get busy living
    or
    Get busy dying

• can i apply another ssc cgl form
    as my previous form post preference is not satisfy.
  • Guys where were we suppose to mention desirable qualification?
Sign In or Join to comment.
Success Stories from Our IFoS Toppers
Naveen Reddy(AIR-1) | Read His Story
Arushi Mishra(AIR-2) | Read Her Story
Chirag Jain(AIR-10) | Watch His Interview
Kshitij Saxena(AIR-22) | Watch His Interview

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google