Saudi Arabia to host G20 summit in 2020 Nepal launches its first satellite from the USA IT dept. proposes new norms for taxing MNCs Plea in SC on voting rights of undertrials and convicts Officials allow some persons to cast ‘tendered’ votes in T.N.

ForumIAS Academy Student Minal from Delhi University's St. Stephens Secures Rank 35 - First Batch of ForumIAS Foundation Program Click here to download her copies and notes
IMPORTANT: ForumIAS Discuss is now LIVE. You can visit it at discuss.forumias.com

We are hiring!

SSC form submission query

Comments

• age increased to 30 for all ur candidates all posts
  • mevhravi said:

age increased to 30 for all ur candidates all posts

very good news
  • not confirmed .friend said today court ordered it.
  • mevhravi said:

not confirmed .friend said today court ordered it.

now thats a buzz kill if its not final yet
  • neetu Singh on her fb page said final year students are eligible. Is it true?
    The world is filled with amazing things you'll probably never notice if you keep staring at your GODDAMN PHONE.
  • obviously if the date of eligibility is August anybody will be eligible if gets his degree certificate by then
  • hi... i have changed my name officially during graduation. so while filling up the form, should i write my current name or the one in matriculation certificate [as asked for] ???
  • How to get the copy of online receipt?
    Still Learning
  • baddie said:

bhai mera application status pending dikha rha hai , i had already paid fees online......
    then why is it showing ?

I have paid fees through sbi online banking.But application status shows Payment pending.
    @all.Pls help ...what to do now?

Problem sort out hua ?
    Waise mera v pending show kara
    Still Learning
  • Shubh24 said:

baddie said:

bhai mera application status pending dikha rha hai , i had already paid fees online......
    then why is it showing ?

I have paid fees through sbi online banking.But application status shows Payment pending.

Problem sort out hua ?
    dobara form bhar diya
    lost 100 bucks...but now got peace of mind :)

• Wt to fill in password?? To see application status..???
  • its not asking for password

fill it from this website http://sscregistration.nic.in/
  • Frequently Asked Questions for SSC CGL 2016 Online Application

Q. Have I to do registration before Apply?

A. Yes , First you have to complete your registration then only you can apply for the examination.
    Check How to apply Online.

Q. Can I edit my registration form?

A. Yes,you can edit your registration form for 2 times from ‘View/Edit Registration’.You can not edit your registration form once you apply for the examination.

Check Official Notification

Q. Where have I to upload my photograph and signature?

A. You have to upload your photograph and signature in the ‘Registration Part’.

Q. How do I reprint my offline bank challan if I have misplaced mine?

A. Click on the ‘Generate Offline Challan’ on the main page.

Q. Can I generate my offline bank challan form the link given on the main page before completing Application Part?

A. No,that link is only for reprinting purpose.

Q. Where can I check my application status from?

A. Check your application status using the link provided on the main page.Your application process will be considered complete if Application Status becomes Completed Apply Online Now

Q. I have deposited my fee in the bank through offline challan.But the status still shows Pending.What should I do?

A. Wait for 3 working days to reflect the fee status from the bank.

Q. I have completed the application process (including fee payment).I can not find any link to download my application form pdf.

A. Go to ‘Apply/Print’, enter your details and your pdf will automatically be downloaded.

Q. I am a fee exempted candidate.I have completed the application process.I can not find any link to download my application form pdf.

A. Go to ‘Apply/Print’, enter your details and your pdf will automatically be downloaded.

Visit FlizzIndia for Free Online Test Series for SSC CGL and IBPS
  • @all final year student can fill it?
  • Someone please help. Not able to download my Call letter for cgl 2015. It says " Wrong Roll no. or DOB". How to proceed now??
  • While registering it asks for Centre. Can we change it later?
    At the end of the road, let there be no excuses, no explanations, no regrets
  • baddie said:

your payment has not been received from the bank to SSC.Please try again later to download application form.
    Does anybody else facing same issue....?

Yes i also face same problem ant message is "payment not received"

• PSCHAUHAN said:

baddie said:

your payment has not been received from the bank to SSC.Please try again later to download application form.
    Does anybody else facing same issue....?

Yes i also face same problem ant message is "payment not received"

No its "pending"
  • Hey Frnds I have filled some wrong details in SSC form 2016...
    What options can I follow??
    1. Can I edit it???
    2. Can I do new registration??? will it not get rejected having two registration???
  • Information given by you is incorrect. Please enter the correct information

how to login for p2 registration?please help
  • bank wale chalan accept nhi kar rhe..bol rahe record not found.any way out?please do help
  • bank wale chalan accept nhi kar rhe..bol rahe record not found.any way out?please do help

pay online
  • i am trying to click on final submit the form but it is not responding. have relogin but the same problem persists.

any suggestions..??
    Man is sometimes extraordinarily, passionately, in love with suffering.
  • mevhravi said:

bank wale chalan accept nhi kar rhe..bol rahe record not found.any way out?please do help

pay online
    try kiya tha but 1 bar offline click karne ke bad DUBARA online payment ka option nhi aa rha ..kaise aayega?

• baddie said:

Shubh24 said:

baddie said:

then why is it showing ?

Problem sort out hua ?
    dobara form bhar diya
    lost 100 bucks...but now got peace of mind :)

same issue with me too.. got error after fee submission .. completed form not generated.. status of fee is still pending and after login its displaying message that fee has already been submitted for this acknowledgement no. Did you guys did new registration or edited the old application?
  • I'm posting a revised google drive link for all materials for Govt Jobs. I have winzipped the whole thing into one 8.27GB .rar file.

Revised Google Drive Link for SSC_BANK_LIC_IBPS_RBI_RAIL et al Govt Exams: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B52uKElRK6gnUEFyYjd3bHZKVDg/view?usp=sharing

Plus there is also a Torrent Option. Download torrent file from the following Google Drive Link:https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B-oSYlZVPRvpbXg3MDFqcjBUb0E&usp=drive_web
    Either be the best or die trying..
  • Defcon1 said:

guys i filled parot 1 ok , part2 payment was also successful .
    now how to confirm my application and view it fully ?
    i filled my reg no . and dob in view application but it shows error

cjheck application on the right tab status
  • edited February 2016
    Defcon1 said:

guys i filled part 1 ok , part2 payment was also successful .
    now how to confirm my application and view it fully ?
    i filled my reg no . and dob in view application but it shows error

You will receive a confirmation mail from SSC in 2-3days after that you can download your application by filling ur reg no and DOB.
    If same problem persists then please contact ssc
    Still Learning
  • Can B.Tech apply for Assistant Audit officer?

I'm Only B.Tech. I have none of the Desired qualifications.
Sign In or Join to comment.
Success Stories from Our IFoS Toppers
Naveen Reddy(AIR-1) | Read His Story
Arushi Mishra(AIR-2) | Read Her Story
Chirag Jain(AIR-10) | Watch His Interview
Kshitij Saxena(AIR-22) | Watch His Interview

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google