All India Open Prelims Simulator Test X
Start Now
COMPREHENSIVE GUIDANCE PROGRAM 2020
ForumIAS CGP 2020 Program commences from May 15th, 2019. CLICK HERE to know more and apply. Or email us on admissions@forumias.academy to know more
We are hiring!

SBI PO result declared.

edited January 2014 in Banking
File is attached. Check it out.
pdf
pdf
SBI_PO_RESULT.pdf

Comments

• I am in. :-)
  • So am I. I was a little apprehensive since this was the first time i was writing an essay and precis in 5 years.
  • congrats guys..
    [ CSE-2013 ]
  • edited June 2013
    M in...took it to get the exam type feeling.. Wont be appearing for the next round.. ATB to u guys :)
  • i m in.. wont appear in gdpi.. best of luck guys..
  • Neither will I. Not at all interested in getting a job at this point.
  • edited June 2013
    rather, i would like to join CSIR if selected. (cool asst administrative officer job-- busy with staff leave, LTC etc).. any body here wrote CSIR?
  • I am in . the roll numbers are packed in so tight . had to look closely :-B lest i celebrate on someone else's selection
    rather, i would like to join CSIR if selected. (cool asst administrative officer job-- busy with staff leave, LTC etc).. any body here wrote CSIR?
    what ?
    that one slipped - no idea when that happened :-/
  • Someone please help me to find my roll number as it is not mentioned on the hall ticket.. I don't remember it now ..
    A Smooth Sea Never Made A Skilled Sailor...
  • Someone please help me to find my roll number as it is not mentioned on the hall ticket.. I don't remember it now ..
    The Roll No. should be mentioned on your hall ticket, it is on mine.
  • I am in too :)
  • edited June 2013
    I am not. Exam feeling reached nadir for a minute. Didn't plan to go through thouh
    Hesitating to act because the whole vision might not be achieved, or because others do not yet share it, is an attitude that only hinders progress.
  • I have lost my admit card :(
    Is registration no. and roll no. are both the same?
    any thing else can help? how can i check my result with my registration no.??
  • I have lost my admit card :(
    Is registration no. and roll no. are both the same?
    any thing else can help? how can i check my result with my registration no.??
    check your email
  • I am in too. But will appear for GD and PI. Its been 3 years since I gave any interview (last was campus placement interview)... It would be good experience, I believe. Also, an opportunity to experiment with the personal interview.
    I see some of you have decided not to appear for GD/PI. Well its a personal choice.

Anyway, if anyone has experience of SBI GD/PI or are going to appear, please share ideas or crux.
    Thank you guys, you all rock!
  • I am in too. But will appear for GD and PI. Its been 3 years since I gave any interview (last was campus placement interview)... It would be good experience, I believe. Also, an opportunity to experiment with the personal interview.
    I see some of you have decided not to appear for GD/PI. Well its a personal choice.

Anyway, if anyone has experience of SBI GD/PI or are going to appear, please share ideas or crux.
    Thank you guys, you all rock!
    Hey Joe,
    Good Luck
    You made me remember my campus interview.
    Hesitating to act because the whole vision might not be achieved, or because others do not yet share it, is an attitude that only hinders progress.
  • Hi
    i misplaced ma hall ticket how can i know roll number i have ma reg no. Pls help
  • Did u get any mail if ur selected
  • i am in.... Any what type of topics we can expect for GD??? Will newspaper reading help at this stage with 20 days left. My ques is specific to GD not interview.... Thanks
  • @Ozzy_Osbourne ya i have also given csir admin. job...when it result will be declared....
  • To those who lost their Roll number.
    You can check your result using your registration number and password/dob.
    here is the link
    http://ibpsreg.sifyitest.com/sbijun13/login.php?appid=asdqnscalqiewe134aid
  • @jitesh46
    only csir management know when result will come. even if you call them, the clerical staff cannot give u a suitable result. hope result will come this week!
  • apparently SBI result has been leaked in pagalguy

this is the link to check result, though it has officially not been declared on SBI website

https://www.sbi.co.in/user.htm?action=sbiporesultaug

all the best
    Mission 2018 - Final assault
  • @all Chandigarh circle of banks means the whole zone right.. jk. rajasthan.hry.punjab.himachal ?
  • @all Chandigarh circle of banks means the whole zone right.. jk. rajasthan.hry.punjab.himachal ?
    Chandigarh Circle :
    Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, J & K, UT of Chandigarh,
    and Haryana Excluding Gurgaon, Faridabad &
    Sonepat Districts
    Arise awake and stop not until the goal is reached :)
  • Hello,
    Anyone knows the schedule of SBI PO training ?
    Will it be a " on the job training "? I am in a dilemma as I have to study for UPSC Mains also. Both are my last chance.
  • edited August 2013
    Hello,
    Anyone knows the schedule of SBI PO training ?
    Will it be a " on the job training "? I am in a dilemma as I have to study for UPSC Mains also. Both are my last chance.
    You can defer joining till december end if you want. I don't know the details of how to do that though.
  • Couldn't make it! Will SBI give out the marks of the not-qualified candidates?
  • edited August 2013
    How many from this thread have figured in the final result? Do share your marks. Thanks.
  • Couldn't make it! Will SBI give out the marks of the not-qualified candidates?
    sbi has not given marks of anyone till now. Marks of everyone will be given by august end as stated by them in one notification
    Arise awake and stop not until the goal is reached :)
Sign In or Join to comment.
Success Stories from Our Toppers
Minal Karanwal(AIR-35)- CSE 2018
Naveen Reddy(AIR-1)- IFoS 2018
Arushi Mishra(AIR-2) - IFoS 2018
Chirag Jain(AIR-10) - IFoS 2018
Kshitij Saxena(AIR-22) - IFoS 2018
Sumit Rai (AIR-54) - CSE 2018
Anuraj Jain (AIR-24) - CSE 2018

Must Read Articles From Blog
Trend Analysis of UPSC CSE Prelims from 2011-18
How Yo_Yo_Choti_Singh Improved His Writing Speed
How to clear Civil Services with a TOP Rank and AVOID exhausting attempts

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google