Indian Forest Service 2018 Results are out! ForumIAS Academy Students Secure Rank 1, 2, 3 ! Congratulations to all!
Current Affairs Classes for IAS Interview Students 2018 ForumIAS will be holding Current Affairs Classes for Interview Students on Saturday and Sunday at 5PM, Feb 9 & 10.

Review of Chronicle IAS Academy

edited June 2013 in Coaching & Websites
can anyone give information about Chronicle IAS Academy ?
is it a reliable institute to join for?

Comments

• Joined chronicle for pre test series..ill give them a 10/10 there...but what I am appreciating is papers they prepared..faculty was average..but the director is very focused to their work..I would like to join again for test series but not classroom teaching..and yes their current affairs was good..
  • I had a talk with a guy who joined their class room..he gave negative review.....as I also joined their pre test series & find it pathetic....they even can't type the question paper properly..leave other things aside...ussi mein saari kanjosi kar lega...rest u can imagine ;) ...this is only my view..other might have diff. opinion on it...so do collect more info on this
  • I joined their upgraded mains program from July 1..they are actually taking care of the entire mains syllabus. I'm not sure if that will be possible though. But classes are on 7 days a week clocking around 3 hours, most of times without a break. Faculty wise, everyone--S&T, IR, EnB, Ethics-- seems decent so far. They will also conduct sessions for essay writing. Plus their test series starts from August 4, which is a big plus considering that will cover the entire syllabus and later comprehensive tests.
  • Chronicles basically sucks and morons find it useful. They mis-print repeat and what not. Don't join. Infact, one who has joined them can share their Test Series and get review from all of us to know whether he is giving money to right guys? It is important to be prepared before wasting yours chance.
  • edited July 2013
    I too joined chronicles' online test series for prelim , quality of papers was not comparable to UPSC , in science and Tech. questions they were asking dimension of wheels used in Curiosity-Rover , I wrote many emails to them ,they rarely responds . [-X
  • Is there any institute that takes admission for mains comprehensive tests in the end? I mean like chronicle has series of tests on history, geography, culture and so on..and then in october they've 4 comprehensive tests. Do they open those 4 tests in the end for a reduced fee?
  • visionias and synergy are the shops providing the best test series for pre and mains, according to this forum.
  • I too joined chronicles' online test series for prelim , quality of papers was not comparable to UPSC , in science and Tech. questions they were asking dimension of wheels used in Curiosity-Rover , I wrote many emails to them ,they rarely responds . [-X
    =))
    When victory is certain, even the cowards can fight.
    Brave are those who fight even when their defeat is certain.
  • I was a student of GS Foundation in North Campus center of Chronicle IAS Academy. My overall experience was good. The study material notes were excellent and sufficient for preparations.
  • Chronicle reviewed by IAS Topper 2013 Miss Neha jain www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShA5DDx4bOw
  • Have anyone attended GS classes at "Centre for General Studies", Old Rajinder Nagar? Heard that they have excellent faculty, Any reviews?
  • How good is bs mains test series of chronicle
  • ho how is its pre crash course...?
  • lkrj said:

can anyone give information about Chronicle IAS Academy ?
    is it a reliable institute to join for?

I enrolled in daily current affairs test in chronicle ias academy. Quality of questions is awesome. Good platform for IAS aspirants. IAS Aspirants also get free previous year questions paper, free IAS Notes, Faqs, free IAS books and many more.
Sign In or Join to comment.

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google