We are hiring!

Sublime Clishmaclaver of Erudite Matutinal and Nocturnal Aves Flocking to ForumIAS

Comments

• college ke kissey toh itne hai ki kai NB thread kam pad jaye lol...

pata chala jinke kisse share kar rahe hain unhone ye thread dekh liya.. :/
  • TonyStark said:

aapke paas koi opposite wali kahani hai kya..where the boy leaves the girl...pls share...

nope... none in my friends circle... :|
    aapke college ,mai koi pyaar vyaar nahi karta tha kya? are doctors unemotional?
    Our survival instinct is our single greatest source of inspiration. - Dr. Mann
  • TonyStark said:

I shared this earlier too ... girls here said she did right considering her secuirty and financial stabilty and boy's insecure future

I stand by general views of the girls, not because I'm a girl or whatsoever. Girls have to think a thousand times before committing oneself into relationship. That boy did not have the security for himself at that point of time and so, how could he look after another soul?

Having said that, that girl must have considered everything including English/poor etc, before committing with that boy and getting cozy with him. It is certainly not a good idea to break hearts. I hate this. Jab pyaar hi nahin karna to time pass bhi nahin pls.
    aapke paas koi opposite wali kahani hai kya..where the boy leaves the girl...pls share...
    Varun Kumar :-P

Lohit Matani (half - half) :-P
  • onlykatti said:

TonyStark said:

I shared this earlier too ... girls here said she did right considering her secuirty and financial stabilty and boy's insecure future

I stand by general views of the girls, not because I'm a girl or whatsoever. Girls have to think a thousand times before committing oneself into relationship. That boy did not have the security for himself at that point of time and so, how could he look after another soul?

Having said that, that girl must have considered everything including English/poor etc, before committing with that boy and getting cozy with him. It is certainly not a good idea to break hearts. I hate this. Jab pyaar hi nahin karna to time pass bhi nahin pls.
    bhai aisa shayad hi ho
    ladka pyar mein bilkul selfless ho jaata h..dhoka dena to door ki baat h...
    katti tere messages padhke na jaane kyu aisa lagta hai....bohot dard hai tere seene mein, jo tu dabaye baitha hai :/
  • edited January 2016
    nexgen said:

college ke kissey toh itne hai ki kai NB thread kam pad jaye lol...

chances are there...kya pata after getting into LSE and placement in foreign companies he realized that he cannot uplift the poors in his own country..So leaving his job finally, and decided to prepare for upsc and recently joined the forumias.. :p
  • ek taraf ladkiyo ko true love chahiye or dusri taraf enough financial stablity tabhi kuch karengi warna nahi..

bhai ladki ko thora jhajhkor do, khud bol deti h true love kuch nai hota
  • ek taraf ladkiyo ko true love chahiye or dusri taraf enough financial stablity tabhi kuch karengi warna nahi..

Sirji be a man, be a keeper :wink:
    Why to be a "dahi bhalla" when you can become fried split black gram dumpling smothered with sweetened yoghurt, tamarind and mint sauce.
  • TonyStark said:

nexgen said:

chances are there...kya pata after getting into LSE and placement in foreign companies he realized that he cannot uplift the poors in his own country..So leaving his job finally, and decided to prepare for upsc and recently joined the forumias.. :p
    height of coincidence :p
  • Sala daily bore karne ke wahi same tareeke, love sex aur dhokha... :D :D :D

Kuchh naya karke bore karo yaar... :D :D

haan bc...do din se iss thread ka beda gark hua baitha h...saala jis chij ko bhulne yahan aate hn usi pe discussion krti h junta...bc kal se yahan nai aayenge...apna party log ke saath daaru pina hi badhiya h bc..
  • Lol. Love is in the air. It always will be, because it never materializes. :D

kripya bubble burst na kare >:)
  • badeeee dhokhe hai....bade dhokhe hai is pyar mein :o
  • nexgen said:

TonyStark said:

nexgen said:

JARVIS is playing with your mind tony :trollface: ... maine toh usko snapshot bhej dun abhi :smiley: .. launde bura nhi mante...ladkiya manti hai
    ekdum sahi kaha....100% true...and also guys shares about their lovestories easily...while girls don't...and people say girls and boys are equal.!
  • edited January 2016
    nexgen said:

Lol. Love is in the air. It always will be, because it never materializes. :D

kripya bubble burst na kare >:)
    itte der me best comment h bhai...bilkul gagar mein sagar h..
  • Finally Roman saini resigned!!
    o:) o:) o:)
  • TonyStark said:

nexgen said:

TonyStark said:

nexgen said:

JARVIS is playing with your mind tony :trollface: ... maine toh usko snapshot bhej dun abhi :smiley: .. launde bura nhi mante...ladkiya manti hai
    ekdum sahi kaha....100% true...and also guys shares about their lovestories easily...while girls don't...and people say girls and boys are equal.!
    yaar meri ek acchi friend hai... uske bf ne use aisa dhokha diya ki, shaadi bhi kar li aur bataya bhi nahi, aur ye apne mom dad se shaadi usse karwane ke liye baat karti reh gayi... ladkiyan sabke saath share nahi kar pati...ek to khud chot khayi rehti hai aur doosri taraf zamana kya kahega iska darr rehta hai... ladke share karke apna dukh bantte hai but ladkiyon ke liye mushkil rehta hai aisa karna.. :/
  • edited January 2016
    upar @Eiago bhai ka comment padh ke maine apna purana comment edit kr dia.... :D
  • kimjongun said:

Finally Roman saini resigned!!

Sirji..do you have hydrogen filled bum ? :wink:
    Why to be a "dahi bhalla" when you can become fried split black gram dumpling smothered with sweetened yoghurt, tamarind and mint sauce.
  • launde bhi kam harami nahi rehte hai hai bc :# ... ye to hum sab log ek jaise mil gaye isliye... ;)
  • Nuralain said:

Yar yaha sb ladka log h, so you have unki dukh bhari kahani . I have both gender ki dukh bhari kahani :D

toh pls share :)
  • chodo be yaha kuch jyada hi dukh wala mahaul hai...mujhe roman wale thread pe jaana chahiye..
  • @Captain_Peroxide, what is that girl doing now? Is she financially independent?

job kar rhi hai wahi abhi... haan independent he hai abhi...
    Good, I like that. All ladies must be financially independent lest they dont want to be subservient to anyone. Love is different thing, individual decision making is a different thing. Financial independence is a great asset.

In all your story, I felt bad only for the thing that she dumped the guy because he could not speak English and was poor. Silly reasons! But there could be something else in the story too. Unless we hear her side of the story, its very difficult for me to accept the fact that the guy was all good.

One cant just break relations aivayin hi. Know one fact for girls, we might be heart-broken to the core for some very genuine reasons but would say something else to just move on. You could see the tears of your friend but not what that girl might have had gone through during that period.
    good one...
  • Chalo gn ppl...
    Anjoy bakar...
    I vow to win.... !!!
  • edited January 2016

kimjongun said:

Finally Roman saini resigned!!

Sirji..do you have hydrogen filled bum ? :wink:
    No
    Instead Once I used to have "bum filled with hydrogen "
  • Emotional kar diya sabne :s
    Valar Morghulis
  • Bahut dard hai dunia me :|
    A great book is a friend that never lets you down. You can return to it again and again and the joy first derived from it will still be there.
  • @Captain_Peroxide, what is that girl doing now? Is she financially independent?

job kar rhi hai wahi abhi... haan independent he hai abhi...
    Good, I like that. All ladies must be financially independent lest they dont want to be subservient to anyone. Love is different thing, individual decision making is a different thing. Financial independence is a great asset.

In all your story, I felt bad only for the thing that she dumped the guy because he could not speak English and was poor. Silly reasons! But there could be something else in the story too. Unless we hear her side of the story, its very difficult for me to accept the fact that the guy was all good.

One cant just break relations aivayin hi. Know one fact for girls, we might be heart-broken to the core for some very genuine reasons but would say something else to just move on. You could see the tears of your friend but not what that girl might have had gone through during that period.
    -yeh silly reasons hote hai..in fact many breakups are due to silly reasons and ego problems
    -yehi toh sabse badi samasya hai...if no one shares the truth, nothing lasts forever...

• saala sab rotlu ban gaye hai aaj...roman ka thread....struggle ka thread...baki kuch nahi to akhiri din pe APFC ka thread....bhakkk... :/
    katti sahi bolta hai...yaha pe kal se nahi ayenge... :/
  • duniya me kitna gam hai
    mera gam kitna kam hai
    auron ka gam dekha to
    main apna gam bhul gya
    :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
  • areee saala aaj fir shuru!
    जहाँ जन्नत की उम्मीद ही नहीं वहाँ गुनाहो से क्या डरना..

• Valar Morghulis
This discussion has been closed.
Success Stories from Our Toppers
Minal Karanwal(AIR-35)- CSE 2018
Naveen Reddy(AIR-1)- IFoS 2018
Arushi Mishra(AIR-2) - IFoS 2018
Chirag Jain(AIR-10) - IFoS 2018
Kshitij Saxena(AIR-22) - IFoS 2018
Sumit Rai (AIR-54) - CSE 2018
Anuraj Jain (AIR-24) - CSE 2018

Must Read Articles From Blog
Trend Analysis of UPSC CSE Prelims from 2011-18
How Yo_Yo_Choti_Singh Improved His Writing Speed
How to clear Civil Services with a TOP Rank and AVOID exhausting attempts

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Factly