Saudi Arabia to host G20 summit in 2020 Nepal launches its first satellite from the USA IT dept. proposes new norms for taxing MNCs Plea in SC on voting rights of undertrials and convicts Officials allow some persons to cast ‘tendered’ votes in T.N.

ForumIAS Academy Student Minal from Delhi University's St. Stephens Secures Rank 35 - First Batch of ForumIAS Foundation Program Click here to download her copies and notes
IMPORTANT: ForumIAS Discuss is now LIVE. You can visit it at discuss.forumias.com

We are hiring!

Has roman saini resigned from IAS

Comments

• lol someone predicted this a year ago
  • hey guys whats upp why he is not uploading videos on youtube unacademy channel...and plz stop this rumour mongering..i dont think he will ever resign from this coveted post..
    THE HINDU : hinduism is responsible for all ills in this world including the extinction of dinosaurs..
    hindu tanman hindu jeevan rag rag hindu mera parichay
    KASHMIRI PANDITS N PAKISTANI BANGLA HINDUS TOO HAVE FEELINGS,RELIGIOUS SENTIMENTS AND YES HUMAN RIGHTS(as a MINORITY)
  • Does it matters?
  • Who gives a rats ass?
  • edited January 2016
    Has roman saini resigned from IAS ?

This question should come in the Civil Services Examinations to test the logical reasoning of the aspirants.

• If you are not living on the edge, you are taking too much space.
  • achchha huaa,
    mukti mili...
    Sirf IAS
    2014: Interview
    2015: Waiting For The Mains Result
  • The nation wants to know
  • who is roman saini?
  • chemistry said:

Who gives a rats ass?

A rat! Hopefully!
  • he didnt resign! he fell because he was living on edge !!!
  • ya toh vo public ki problem solve karenege ya students ki.. Unhone students ko select kiya hi hai toh thik hai na.. India ke pas aur bhi log hai :p
  • now he will be youngest who resigned
    Rich Wildings of North... Thanks to global warming
  • He will again give exam and again get rank with flying colours and he will then tell everyone that he cleared world's toughest exam twice.
  • he will now focus on becoming youngest prime minister in 2019....he is waiting his age to pass that threshold 25 years..........his (ro)man ki baat will start with Hey Guys wasssssuppp.....,......yahi nahi doston insiders ne to ye bhi khabhar di hai ki roman saini hi KALKI AVATAAR hain......young and dynamic bhagwan roman hum sab ka uddhar kaenge.....naman
  • mimansa said:

he will now focus on becoming youngest prime minister in 2019....he is waiting his age to pass that threshold 25 years..........his (ro)man ki baat will start with Hey Guys wasssssuppp.....,......yahi nahi doston insiders ne to ye bhi khabhar di hai ki roman saini hi KALKI AVATAAR hain......young and dynamic bhagwan roman hum sab ka uddhar kaenge.....naman

haha...umda bhai...bahut khoob
    Down-yes Out-No

कोशिश करने वालों की कभी हार नहीं होती।
  • edited January 2016
    1994 football world cup me maradona ko 1 match baad hi drug case ki wazah se ban kar dia gya tha....
    Next day Bangladesh me (football was a craze in BD than) massive protest dharna pardarshan todfod hua,,gadiyan jalayee gyee and they warned ki agar Maradona ko wapas Na laya gaya to wo poore Dhaka me aag laga ke rakh denge o:) o:) ..... Hahahaha saaale began shadi me abdulle deewane.....

Roman saini k peeche bhi aise hi abdullo ki poori batalian hai..... :D
  • Gadhara art ke chalte firte namoone greeko Roman saini
  • Just a thought
    * I know Roman Saini ka Introduction style bhut hi boastful hai and it gives you a sense of arrogance, but do his unacademy videos causing any harm ?
    * You watch the video and can decide not to watch again, there are lot many aspirants around who gets a headway to start their preparation through these videos.
    * Lets separate person from the Institution he created: free access to UPSC video, it may help or may not but for sure it's not harmful.
    Prelims 4 ,Mains 4* Interview 0
    #Working #Political Science
    #Tu Shaheen hai Parwaaz kaam tera , Tere age abhi asmaan aur bhi hai"
  • gt2015 said:

He will again give exam and again get rank with flying colours and he will then tell everyone that he cleared world's toughest exam twice.

+1

There is an absolute hegemony of English.

• Those who don't know Roman SIr !
    Now exercise your own good sense
    IRS-IT [2016]

• Those who don't know Roman SIr !
    Now exercise your own good sense

Just when I started the video, padosh ke log jabardasti ghar me video band karwane aa gaye :(
    Jaake mehertabaan se keh do ki apni kiraanein ginkar rakh le, mai apne sehra ke zarre zarre ko khud chamakna sikha raha hoon!!
  • Typical case of sour grapes.
  • Hey guys wassup! :D B) >:) He is still here with Roman rituals. (Rituals really, are you sure?) :D
    Just wait and watch...
  • Cartoon Network
  • What are the chances that roman saini is visiting this thread at least once in a day? My bet -100% :wink:
  • edited January 2016
    mimansa said:

he will now focus on becoming youngest prime minister in 2019....he is waiting his age to pass that threshold 25 years..........his (ro)man ki baat will start with Hey Guys wasssssuppp.....,......yahi nahi doston insiders ne to ye bhi khabhar di hai ki roman saini hi KALKI AVATAAR hain......young and dynamic bhagwan roman hum sab ka uddhar kaenge.....naman

this is ridiculous..dont u watch his videos..it shows how we are envy and jealous of a person who has achieved such a grt feat in 23 who is helping aspirants wholeheartedly..it show ur low mentality
    THE HINDU : hinduism is responsible for all ills in this world including the extinction of dinosaurs..
    hindu tanman hindu jeevan rag rag hindu mera parichay
    KASHMIRI PANDITS N PAKISTANI BANGLA HINDUS TOO HAVE FEELINGS,RELIGIOUS SENTIMENTS AND YES HUMAN RIGHTS(as a MINORITY)
  • This much cruelty to a person, why ??
    correct me ,if i am wrong ! i would be happy to accept my mistakes !
This discussion has been closed.
Success Stories from Our IFoS Toppers
Naveen Reddy(AIR-1) | Read His Story
Arushi Mishra(AIR-2) | Read Her Story
Chirag Jain(AIR-10) | Watch His Interview
Kshitij Saxena(AIR-22) | Watch His Interview

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google