We are hiring!

[Official Wishing Thread] Happy New Year, 2016, to All on ForumIAS

edited December 2015 in Miscellaneous
Happy New Year, 2016, to All on ForumIAS.

This thread would come up sooner or later - then why not me? :P

Announcing it for 2 days to prevent flooding of the forum by redundant threads.
Prelims : 2/5; Mains : 0/2; Interview : 0; Remainder : 1+1 (Tired but not; Retired) / Medical Science / Kolkata / Nihilist extraordinaire | Thanks a lot...

Comments

• happy new year dada but upsc aspirants ka new year new noti se start hota hai aur final result ke din khatm :)
  • :) :) :) :) wish yeah waala yr sabke liye happy waala ho!!!
  • :smiley:
    images.jpg
    485 x 303 - 23K
  • May the New Year 2016 Brings Desired Jobs to all the un-employed / under-employed candidates of the ForumIAS.

Happy New Year !
  • edited December 2015
    "Happy New Year" Ghazini ke Aamir ke andaz mein. :D
    Hesitating to act because the whole vision might not be achieved, or because others do not yet share it, is an attitude that only hinders progress.
  • Happy New Year to all. :)
    Karma - the Panacea
  • Happy, happy year ahead. *insert party emoticon*

• Wishing all the aspirants a very happy new year.
    May God fulfill all your dreams and throw away all the demons in the upcoming years .
    Its a really unfair world ......people gauge you only by your results .... your failure hides the million hours of effort you put in the cause , your struggle , your endurance , your perseverance .... it a really unfair world
  • Wish everybody here a happy and fruitful year ahead. I wish everybody's hard work pays them back in one way or the other.
    TOGETHER. WE STAND ALONE.
  • Happy New Year Etat! ForumIAS family is with in this moment of need. I will call you shortly.
    *No good deed goes unpunished* | I am no knight, do not call me Sir | I write articles for Civil Services Aspirants, you can find them at http://blog.forumias.com/author/neyawn |
  • edited December 2015
    @Etat Sir. @Nuralain ma'am. And all: A very happy and prosperous new year to all here :)
    At first they will ask why you're doing it, later they'll ask how you did it!
  • Wish u all hppy nd prosperous new year 2016. may ths new year bring all ur dreams true.
  • edited December 2015
    वस्तुतः हर नया वर्ष -- " 'बीती ताहि बिसार दे , आगे की सुधि लेह " -- का सन्देश लेकर आता है . ...हर नए वर्ष के साथ नए लक्ष्यों , नए उत्कर्षों को प्राप्त करने की नयी आकांक्षाएं जाग्रत होती हैं ..नित नयी संभावनाओं के द्वार खुलते हैं, और सुखद संभावनाओं की यह दस्तक ,जीवन में एक नयी उमंग , एक नए उत्साह का संचार कर जाती है ....

प्रत्येक मनुष्य के सत्य की नींव या मूल आधार , उसका स्वभाव होता है ....अभिरुचि , उसकी पसंदगी , उसका आवेश और उसके अवचेतन चित्र में बसे सर्वतत्वों का समावेश " स्वभाव " में ही होता है .....व्यक्ति को मिली जन्मजात शक्तियां , उत्तराधिकार में मिले हुए आनुवांशिक संस्कार , सामाजिक संयोग , शिक्षा , उसके अपनाये हुए संयम , इन सभी के योग से बनता है -- " मनुष्य का स्वभाव " ...और इसी स्वभाव , इसी विचार से मनुष्य अपने जीवन पथ के कर्मों को संपन्न करता हुआ जीवन में उत्तरोत्तर प्रगति करता जाता है ........जो कुछ जितना भी अच्छा हुआ है , उसे एक धरोहर की तरह अपने साथ रखना और यदि कुछ अप्रिय हुआ है तो उसे एक चेतावनी की भाँति उपयोग में लाकर ही आगे के जीवन पथ को प्रशस्त किया जा सकता है ....पथ चुनना , प्रशस्त करना , और नए लक्ष्यों तक पहुँचने के लिए एक नयी ऊर्जा अपने भीतर जगाना , वस्तुतः हर नव वर्ष का यही आधारभूत सन्देश होता है ....

नव वर्ष आप सभी के लिए मंगलमय हो , गौरवमय हो .....आपको और आपके पूरे परिवार को नव वर्ष की बहुत बहुत शुभकामनायें ....घर के सभी बड़े बुज़ुर्गों को चरण स्पर्श ...

प्रणाम ..

• Akal Mrityu Vo Mare Jo Karm Kare Chandaal Ka.......Kaal Uska Kya Kare Jo Bhakt Ho MAHAKAL Ka
  • Wishing you all a very happy and successful new year :)
    History Optional
    "Let the fear find you again "
  • Wish each and everyone a very happy and prosperous new year 2016. Bye Bye 2015 :smile:
  • WISHING YOU HAPPY NEW YEAR ASPIRANTS :). Your hard work will lead you . All the best guys.
  • Happy New Year to all fellow aspirants. May New Year bring success to us all which we have coveted for long and hard.
  • happy new year......may god give us energy to fight this marathon
  • नव वर्ष की हार्दिक शुभकामनायें मित्रो ।। @Etat da and all friends and ForumIASians...May God bless us all with his choicest blessings in this new year and help us realise our dreams..:-)
    Being IAS... 4 U Onlyyy... :-)

" Woods are lovely dark and deep..
    But I have promises to keep..
    But I have promises to keep..
    And miles to go before I sleep.. before I sleep. " :)

#HumHongeKamyaabEkDin :)
  • wish every one and their family and dear ones a happy , healthy and prosperous new year ...
  • A very happy new year to everyone on forum :) :)
  • Every end is just a new beginning. Keep your spirits and determination unshaken and you shall always walk the glory road. Happy New Year to all members ..
    There was never a night or a problem that could defeat sunrise or hope.
  • Happy new year everyone :)
  • happy new yr to all..may this yr bring health and happiness to all of u n ur family...cheers guys...lets rock this yr with positivity and success
    Down-yes Out-No

कोशिश करने वालों की कभी हार नहीं होती।
  • Happy new year 2016 to all fotumias'ians.

• happy new year brother and sisters. wish you a more PREDICTABLE UPSC this year :D :D
    Man is sometimes extraordinarily, passionately, in love with suffering.
  • Happy new year to all the aspirants....may the almighty gv peace of mind to all...n success..and hope that baswan panel at least maintain status quo in the eligibility criteria.....
  • Wishing a very happy and prosperous happy new year to all the forum members...!! :) :)
    When there is a WILL, there is a WAY.
  • @ForumIAS
    And all the fellow members
    Especially @Sleeplessnights_89 @Teddy @IWRA @sunnykumar @tan theta @Joker @Nuralain @Captain_Peroxide @Yo_Yo_Choti_Singh
    A special note for you all
    And i suppose gesture is more than enough to the wise ;)
    Happy new year :)

#random reads :D
    IMG_20151231_183709_896.JPG
    540 x 524 - 66K
    Sometimes you have to kind of die inside in order to rise from your own ashes and believe in yourself and love yourself to become a new person
Sign In or Join to comment.
Success Stories from Our Toppers
Minal Karanwal(AIR-35)- CSE 2018
Naveen Reddy(AIR-1)- IFoS 2018
Arushi Mishra(AIR-2) - IFoS 2018
Chirag Jain(AIR-10) - IFoS 2018
Kshitij Saxena(AIR-22) - IFoS 2018
Sumit Rai (AIR-54) - CSE 2018
Anuraj Jain (AIR-24) - CSE 2018

Must Read Articles From Blog
Trend Analysis of UPSC CSE Prelims from 2011-18
How Yo_Yo_Choti_Singh Improved His Writing Speed
How to clear Civil Services with a TOP Rank and AVOID exhausting attempts

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Factly