MAINS 2018 QUESTION PAPER Download the Mains 2018 Question Papers by clicking here. Papers Uploaded : Essay 2018 | GS 1 | GS 2 | GS 3 | GS 4
Mains Guidance Program, 2019 | Commences 28th October 2018 | Admissions Open

Admissions for the Mains Guidance Program 2019 are open, commencing from October 28, 2018. Optional of taking up MGP or MGP+ , which includes Essay. Visit http://academy.forumias.com to know more.

!!! This is really bad !!!

Comments

• mahan desh k mahaan neta aur Chu%%a junta jo aise mahaan logon ko chunte hain...
    Man is sometimes extraordinarily, passionately, in love with suffering.
  • Bhai ye video dekh kar aisa lagta h ki bc neta hi banana chahiye...sale panchayat walo ka e bhokal h...all india level par all india level k bakchod talents se compete karne se to acha yehi...collector ko gariyane mein ka maza aayega
  • I also feel like becoming a cm or pm now
  • edited December 2015
    I drink to make other people more interesting
  • Highly demoralizing!!!!!!
  • in the 2nd video, the officer is not a f**k..lol.
  • aise ministers rahe tho hogaya desh ka kalyan
  • but its highly demoralizing. government must do something about it.
  • guys,i know this is bad,but trust me,IAS officers treat their subordinates the same way i.e.clerical level officers etc..

and to succeed in life,you have to be a little thick skinned
  • This most "Bhrast" lalu yadav again came back to power and this is the public of Bihar who have opted to live the life of backwardness nd given such brutal man mandate to from govt. This video (frst one) was the incident happned with one of my father colleague in Sonpur.
  • had i been there in his place (lalu video) i would have left the service.
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog