MAINS 2018 QUESTION PAPER Download the Mains 2018 Question Papers by clicking here. Papers Uploaded : Essay 2018 | GS 1 | GS 2 | GS 3 | GS 4
Mains Guidance Program, 2019 | Commences 28th October 2018 | Admissions Open

Admissions for the Mains Guidance Program 2019 are open, commencing from October 28, 2018. Optional of taking up MGP or MGP+ , which includes Essay. Visit http://academy.forumias.com to know more.

[LIC] AAO-2016 Recruitment Notification

LIC has released recruitment notification for Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)
Fellow Aspirants in search of back up option may consider applying for this job.
All The Best .

http://www.licindia.in/pages/Advertisement29thbatch.pdf

Comments

• Gen ki fee 600 dekhke hi adha man hat jata hai apply karne se
    thoda bhut jo man tha vo 300 marks ka paper dekhke hi hat gaya :(
  • Rail_life said:

Gen ki fee 600 dekhke hi adha man hat jata hai apply karne se

Bhai fees ka na dekho, Vacancies dekho .
    Total No. of questions are less as compared to Bank PO exams.
    40 Questions of English section are qualifying in nature , So effective questions are 120 number.
  • manoj07 said:

Rail_life said:

Gen ki fee 600 dekhke hi adha man hat jata hai apply karne se

Bhai fees ka na dekho, Vacancies dekho .
    Total No. of questions are less as compared to Bank PO exams.
    40 Questions of English section are qualifying in nature , So effective questions are 120 number.
    Quant and reasoning bekar hai
    Ssc cgl me fail hone ke baad koi exam nhi fill kia
  • Any good book for quant and reasoning
    Start from scratch
    Rs agarwal or arun sharma
  • Banking level ka reasoning toh koi book nai h?
    Quant k liye r s sharma jindaabad

Aur current affairs toh aap jante hi ho!
  • Job kesa hota hai ye?
    pre - 2, mains - 1*
  • Where to study computer knowledge from?
  • Job kesa hota hai ye?

i am not into it. but ssc ip is far better than this. ( mrunal ). its a hectic job + 6 days type.
    It is Job Hi Karwalo .. not Jo Bhi Karwalo.... mind it
  • What's the total marks of the interview? It's not mentioned anywhere.
  • @all,

@jobhikarwalo said that job will be hectic. So, wud it b possible to prepare for Civils parallely?

Also, they are asking for 2 lacs amount to break the service before 4 yrs after joining. Would it be advisable to apply for this post, as many of us would be considering it as a backup option?
  • after wage revision, now it's a five day job.
  • Isme 2 lakh ka bond hai kya?
  • Wage under revision? Iska kya matlab bhai
    4-5 saal se hum dekg rahe hei yeah insurance. Wale under revision hi likhre rehte hei
  • where is the link for online registration?
  • vj9591 said:

after wage revision, now it's a five day job.

Its a 6 day job. Mon-Sat
  • 2lakh ka bond compulsory h kya pay krna if we leave before 4 years?
    Like any human, i'm also looking for love and validation.
    Pre: 2; Mains: 1
  • Koi interview ke marks ke baare mein bhi bata do yaar. Cut off for online test was 225 last year and 277 for final selection. Qualifying marks for interview 30. Lekin full marks kahin pe bi bataya nahi gaya hai.
  • What is the job profile, guys?
  • sreaan said:

What is the job profile, guys?

At the moment I don't know but I know a guy who is Assistant in NICL I will ask him about the job profile of AAO. BTW there is also a page on Pagal guy site for LIC AAO- 2013 recruitment if you want to explore further.
  • the other ao exams of oicl, nicl , niacl and uiicl are better. this is a 6 days job and u wont be able to prepare gor civils with it.
  • I had a different question.

Since I am a simple graduate and have been sitting at home for past 3 years due to upsc, so will it be a cause of serious concern in the interview? I mean what can one tell in that scenario when one was not working or doesn't have any prior work experience?
  • Atom said:

I had a different question.

Since I am a simple graduate and have been sitting at home for past 3 years due to upsc, so will it be a cause of serious concern in the interview? I mean what can one tell in that scenario when one was not working or doesn't have any prior work experience?

no concern. just tell them u were preparing for upsc. i have been through this. they wouldnt be negative abt it. u have to convince them. i got 45/50.
  • Now it is a 5 day job ..salary gross 50k ..
  • Wage revision to be notified in January 2016 ..effective retrospectively from 2012 ...
  • Atom said:

no concern. just tell them u were preparing for upsc. i have been through this. they wouldnt be negative abt it. u have to convince them. i got 45/50.
    You mean they are comfortable listening to his answer? Also what happened at your time? Are u an aao now? What's the work pressure now? I mean can u handle upsc with this job? Bankers adda mei toh some one working in lic said ki they play carrom after lunch and also they come at 11 am in the morning and leave by 4.30pm. Of course, it might differ as in main class cities it might be different.
  • Atom said:

Atom said:

You mean they are comfortable listening to his answer? Also what happened at your time? Are u an aao now? What's the work pressure now? I mean can u handle upsc with this job? Bankers adda mei toh some one working in lic said ki they play carrom after lunch and also they come at 11 am in the morning and leave by 4.30pm. Of course, it might differ as in main class cities it might be different.
    ao in oicl. not joined till now. got selected in september . will join after mains in jan. in public insurance companies there is no work pressure. but in lic , it is there. and tell them u r preparing for upsc . the written marks matters the most
  • Promotion and pay scale of AAO AO etc

source : fb grp
    aao.jpg
    960 x 720 - 98K
    खोजी नारद

Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog