Ranklist & Marks ! Offline Test Takers of ForumIAS Simulator Test 0
Click here to view score and results
We are hiring!
Visit http://go.forumias.com/changetheworld to apply now!
Click here for online test   All India Open Simulator Test 2019, Online test will be active upto 18th March, 8 PM today.

RBI grade B: phase I discussion/cutoff

what is the expected cutoff frens..

my attempt 123...

expecting around 100 marks ( ga-50 LR-23 Eng-18 quant- 10)

Comments

• my attempt
    ga - 69
    english - 25
    quant -12 :(
    reasoning - 35
    total - 141
    Attempt # 4 | 1st attempt with PSIR optional | Previous attempts with statistics optional | RBI Grade B Officer
  • my attempt
    ga - 69
    english - 25
    reasoning - 35
    total - 141
    expected marks?
  • Attempted 132, math was very tough. Expect 100-110
    Mission 2018 - Final assault
  • edited November 2015
    my attempt
    ga - 69
    english - 25
    reasoning - 35
    total - 141
    expected marks?
    ga - expected 57+ (atleast 60 will be correct)
    rest all 100% accuracy expected
    so expected score is 127+
    i usually got 100% accuracy in all 10 tests of practicemock.in
    Attempt # 4 | 1st attempt with PSIR optional | Previous attempts with statistics optional | RBI Grade B Officer
  • edited November 2015
    General Awareness:70
    English:30
    Quant:20
    Reasoning:28
    Tot:148

Last year's cutoff :104 Duration this year 120 mins from last year's 130 mins . So , keeping the difficulty level constant , we can drag down the cutoff to 96 (120/130 *104). Moreover , papers were lengthier this year and Quant tough ; therefore cutoff might come down to the mid-80s ( purely speculation from my side )
  • GA 57
    English 30
    Quant 12
    Reasoning 30
  • Last year's cutoff :104 Duration this year 120 mins from last year's 130 mins . So , keeping the difficulty level constant , we can drag down the cutoff to 96 (120/130 *104). Moreover , papers were lengthier this year and Quant tough ; therefore cutoff might come down to the mid-80s ( purely speculation from my side )
    what was ur section wise attempt?

• is there any chance of the cutoff being in single digit for quant and about 15 to 18 in reasoning???
  • GA 66
    Quants 21
    Reasoning 47
    English 20
    Sarvejana Sukhino Bhavanthu
  • is there any chance of the cutoff being in single digit for quant and about 15 to 18 in reasoning???
    chances are less, but lets not lose hope.
  • Expected cut off would be around 100+with respect to competition level in officer level jobs in india
  • Last year quant cutoff 14
    reasoning was 27
    GA was 36
    English 14
  • Last year quant cutoff 14
    reasoning was 27
    GA was 36
    English 14
    that was in 2013
    last yr's cutoff was 40% uniformly in all sections
  • GA 66
    Quants 21
    Reasoning 47
    English 20
    Your attempts in Reasoning are too good. can you share your allotted time break up for different sections. I attempted only 18 in reasoning( due to less time ) , so I am asking.
  • Any chance of cutoff of q.a to be below 15???
  • i found quant vrery very toiugh and time consuming... i could hardly do 08 questn in quant.....was this the level of quant even in last year ..anyone who has given last year please tell.
  • with my average level of capabilities i have done 28 correct in english and 53 correct in GA...but in quant i found that questions were very much twisted and even in reasoning the questions were not that easy......even reasoning seem very tuff...
  • Those who gave last year..please throw light...
  • quant was damn easy
  • quant was damn easy
    Kya hua cornwnawallis , rajan bhai ne keh ke le li kya
  • Any chance of cutoff of q.a to be below 15???</
    <blockquote rel="lordcornawallis"
    Majak kyo kar raha hair Bhai,,yaha 10 attempt karne me pasine chhut gaye

• I m joking yaaro...myself attempted 14...was asking iff anyone here found easy???
  • Ppr was tough cmprd to last def more tough so sectional in reasoning wl be around 18 30% dat is but I dnt think it will go below dat
    Indian Revenue Service (Income Tax)
  • Attempted 136

GK 66
    Quant 12
    Reasoning 28
    English 30

I have given last year and paper was definitely tougher. But RBI fix sectional cut-off on higher side so i think it will be arond 35-40% for all sections.

Last year too many guys got above 120 and yet failed to clear sectional cut-off so my speculation is

Sectional cut-off
    GK 32
    Quant 12
    Reasoning 24
    English 12

Overall cut-off 90-95
    Words are secondary. thought live ; they travel far.
  • Attempted
    GA - 50
    Quant - 19
    Reasoning - 32
    English - 24
    Total 125
    Expecting 105-110
  • rbi cutoff 40% hi rakhegi. 2000 log chahiye usko. itne toh maths mein 12 le hi aayenge
    It is Job Hi Karwalo .. not Jo Bhi Karwalo.... mind it
  • Gs-47
    Quant-10
    Reasoning-28
    English-20
    Would I able to clear quant cutoff??
    What you guys think??
  • Anyone here who scored above 15 in quants with 100% accuracy?
  • I attempted 19. I think I'll get all right.
Sign In or Join to comment.

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google