Saudi Arabia to host G20 summit in 2020 Nepal launches its first satellite from the USA IT dept. proposes new norms for taxing MNCs Plea in SC on voting rights of undertrials and convicts Officials allow some persons to cast ‘tendered’ votes in T.N.

ForumIAS Academy Student Minal from Delhi University's St. Stephens Secures Rank 35 - First Batch of ForumIAS Foundation Program Click here to download her copies and notes
IMPORTANT: ForumIAS Discuss is now LIVE. You can visit it at discuss.forumias.com

We are hiring!

RAS (Share your marks,cutoff)

Comments

• yar tum to ho inn, apne marks bta ke dra kyu rh ho.

cut off ka kch idea de sakte ho kya
  • edited November 2015
    Hoping cut off around 60 to 68
  • ye iias wale or sms wale to 80 predict kr rhe hai cut off

http://www.iiasjaipur.com/images/pdf/RAS pre part 2.pdf
  • X_X ~X( :ar!
    what happen
  • 74 ...bhai Jo 80-90 bata raha he usne paper nahi diya
    kya ho gya
  • Maine diya paper bhai 100 aa rahe hain.
    kya ho gya
    Yaar ye cut off 80 bol kar dara rahe h :-B
  • i have talked to potential candidates of RAS. no one is getting more than 75. not a single. only few of them will get above 80. As per me cut off will be around 70+-3
  • and yes dont believe blindly on RAS answer keys provided by various keys, google as much as u can
  • i have talked to potential candidates of RAS. no one is getting more than 75. not a single. only few of them will get above 80. As per me cut off will be around 70+-3
    CUTOFF IS HIGHER THEN PREVIOUS.
    SEE WHAT HAPPENS IN UPSC PRELIMS EVERYONE SAYING CUTOFF IS 95 BUT IT GOES AROUND 105
  • cut-off will not exceed 62-65 in any case, the reasons being:

1) The paper was tougher than that of 2013 and cutoff was 78 then.

2) Lesser no. of candidates appeared this time. Last time 2.95 lacs appeared whereas this time only 1.71 lacs appeared. That is a massive difference of 1.24 lac candidates.

3) lesser amount of cheating (supposedly).
    AIR-128. CSE-2016.
    IRS IT.
    SEE WHAT HAPPENS IN UPSC PRELIMS EVERYONE SAYING CUTOFF IS 95 BUT IT GOES AROUND 105
    what rubbish..reasons for high UPSC cutoff are

1) higher numer of candidates. In RAS it has decreased.
    2) The change in pattern whereas there is no change in RAS.
    3) UPSC paper was easier in comparson to those of previous years'. In RAS it was tougher.

Yaar ye koi paper tha kya..I have qualified CSP-2015 also...aur ye paper uske comparson me bahut difficult tha..even maths-reasoning was so difficult..

cutoff cannot exceed 65 in any case..
    AIR-128. CSE-2016.
    IRS IT.
  • Mark my words. Cutoff will be between 55 to 60. No way it can go above 65. I have qualified RAS pre 4 times alonwith UPSC pre and amins twice....This paper was very tough...who remebers the chairmen of human right commission..i doubt if many people know who was the first chief secretary..Even the reasoning part was not a cakewalk...The paper was too factual...Despite my best effort I'm scoring a mere 60...And I'm confident to clear it
  • yar 55-60 to bht kum bta rhe ho, itni kum nh ja sakti
  • the paper was very factual, unpredicted, and unusual too. Questions were asked like they want to make people "rattu tota". no words for the qns standard, like they asked qn from the hockey league...which is a private league like ipl. no expected cutoff, only prayer that i should pass the exam, because instead of studying each and everything, i just shocked by seeing the paper...
  • tmhare kitne a rhe hai navneetsonu
  • 70-75 marks would be cut off
  • ye sriram wala to farzi hai..ise ye he ni pta ki 150ques the.....fully agree with @RisingFromTheAshes
    what rubbish..reasons for high UPSC cutoff are

1) higher numer of candidates. In RAS it has decreased.
    2) The change in pattern whereas there is no change in RAS.
    3) UPSC paper was easier in comparson to those of previous years'. In RAS it was tougher.

Yaar ye koi paper tha kya..I have qualified CSP-2015 also...aur ye paper uske comparson me bahut difficult tha..even maths-reasoning was so difficult..

cutoff cannot exceed 65 in any case..
    +1
    Ras cut off should be in range of 65-72.. considering the fact that 20k+ will qualify for mains.. Rajasthan based questions were awefully bad and difficult to attempt for outsiders.
    Defining year of life has already begun, as I move toward final date with destiny. Final attempt with UPSC Civils in 2017* (6* Attempts, 3* Mains, 0* PI).
  • 8-> :-t
    Just keep studying for other exams instead of waiting for ras results or keys.. If you are getting 68 as you mentioned earlier, you stand a very good chance to get through with prelims.
    Good luck.
    Defining year of life has already begun, as I move toward final date with destiny. Final attempt with UPSC Civils in 2017* (6* Attempts, 3* Mains, 0* PI).
  • tmhare kitne a rhe hai navneetsonu
    have not checked answer keys of any institute, nor wil. attempted 115 qns, in which confident about 50 qns, that they will be 100% correct. others are attempted as per roman saini rules, of elimination.
  • Somebody can please share the question paper of the exam...
  • Even for rajasthanis, answering some questions on Rajasthan was difficult...and only very few questions from rajasthan were actually asked this time..
  • Last time paper was very easy and predictable, yet the cutoff was low 80, despite the fact that more candidates appeared and the paper was leaked...Rpsc expressed its surprise on the cutoff to be high...so I don't think this time cutoff will be higher...
Sign In or Join to comment.
Success Stories from Our IFoS Toppers
Naveen Reddy(AIR-1) | Read His Story
Arushi Mishra(AIR-2) | Read Her Story
Chirag Jain(AIR-10) | Watch His Interview
Kshitij Saxena(AIR-22) | Watch His Interview

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google