Indian Forest Service 2018 Results are out! ForumIAS Academy Students Secure Rank 1, 2, 3 ! Congratulations to all!
Current Affairs Classes for IAS Interview Students 2018 ForumIAS will be holding Current Affairs Classes for Interview Students on Saturday and Sunday at 5PM, Feb 9 & 10.

ias coaching in chandigarh

hi frnds plz suggest some good coaching institute in chandigarh....confused between khan study group and abhimanyu ias......students who took coaching there or are presently attending plz contribute......self study is not working for me need guidance...
thnx
i've failed over and over and over again in my life...and that is why i succeed--michael jordan

Comments

• guys plz coment
    i've failed over and over and over again in my life...and that is why i succeed--michael jordan
  • Hello.
    I'm currently taking coaching from abhimanus in chandigarh. Joined this October. Economics going on as of now, would be completed by mid of November.
    Sir who is teaching us economics is doing an amazing job.
    But let me tell you that coaching is just not the solution for cracking upsc. You've to do self study.
    To be honest I have just joined for confidence building and motivation.
    Rest you can see for yourself.
  • actually i am preparing from past 3 years with self study ...but something is lacking...may be proper guidance...this is what i am looking for...and yes current affairs are my major concern ..hws abhimanyu for that??
  • Check your inbox.
  • Check your inbox.
    thnx
  • does anyone has idea about PSIR coaching in Chandigarh.
  • Hi. Ryt now I am working in Gurgaon and gonna leave my job. Which institute should I prefer Vajiram or abhimanyu? Reason of confusion is too much crowd in Vajiram and I am fed up from NCR. But is abhimanyu equally good for preparation? Please suggest
  • deeass said:

Hi. Ryt now I am working in Gurgaon and gonna leave my job. Which institute should I prefer Vajiram or abhimanyu? Reason of confusion is too much crowd in Vajiram and I am fed up from NCR. But is abhimanyu equally good for preparation? Please suggest

Without any doubt Vajiram. Abhimanu is a waste of time. The quality of teaching (except few subjects like Geography and Polity) is pathetic to say the least. The amount they charge you is almost comparable to Vajiram but the quality and seriousness of Abhimanu is nowhere near Vajiram. So choose wisely.

P.S I attended both Abhimanu an Vaji.
  • Hi, one of my friend is taking coaching from Chandigarh's best IAS Academy and working hard to crack the prelims and mains. Whichever coaching institute you join, unless and untill you don't give your 100%, you can't make it. But joining these coaching institutes makes your path easier as they have experienced faculty to guide candidates which types of questions are being asked in the UPSC exams and how to prepare for them.
  • rajias said:

Hi, one of my friend is taking coaching from Chandigarh's best IAS Academy and working hard to crack the prelims and mains. Whichever coaching institute you join, unless and untill you don't give your 100%, you can't make it. But joining these coaching institutes makes your path easier as they have experienced faculty to guide candidates which types of questions are being asked in the UPSC exams and how to prepare for them.

I'm impressed. :trollface:
  • rajias said:

Hi, one of my friend is taking coaching from Chandigarh's best IAS Academy and working hard to crack the prelims and mains. Whichever coaching institute you join, unless and untill you don't give your 100%, you can't make it. But joining these coaching institutes makes your path easier as they have experienced faculty to guide candidates which types of questions are being asked in the UPSC exams and how to prepare for them.

I'm impressed. :trollface:
    :trollface:
Sign In or Join to comment.

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google