‘Microbial toxins found in popular e-cigarettes’ In a first, NASA probe detects ‘marsquake’ on the Red Planet HC lifts ban on TikTok, but with a caveat IEPF Authority in a major success recovers Rs 1514 Cr of Depositors Money Madras High Court bats for extending legal abortion period upto 24 weeks
Trend Analysis of UPSC CSE Prelims From 2011-18 | Read Here→

ForumIAS Academy Student Minal from Delhi University's St. Stephens Secures Rank 35 - First Batch of ForumIAS Foundation Program Click here to download her copies and notes
IMPORTANT: ForumIAS Discuss is now LIVE. You can visit it at discuss.forumias.com

We are hiring!

Score in Public Administration[2012]

How was pub ad score in mains? pls share

mine = 82+105

Comments

• Mine is 25 + 122 (spooky right!)
    UPSC and the dumb luck!
    CSE 2013 - AIR 83
    "Mere jajbaaton se iss kadar vakif hai kalam meri, Main ishq bhi likhna chahoon to inqlaab likha jata hai" - Shaheed-e-Azam Bhagat Singh
  • 51+115=166
    Blog: DailyGyan | AIR 380s in CSE 2013 | Thank you ForumIAS!
  • mine is 43+81
  • 54+108=162

didn't prepare well, 1st paper was a shocker and wrote stories from my mind.
    polity preparation helped a li'l in p 2
  • 49+95= 144. Paper 1 was very tough.... Neways next time.....
  • 52+108 = 160

I struggled, laboured, dredged, studied my Ass off, worked hard, studied quality text books, covered all standard books, read ignou notes and i got ONE HUNDRED AND SIXTY marks
    |If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine|| ||Upsc wars veteran|
  • @rookie Same here.. Mine is 144...
  • 76 + 98 = 174 in pubad..
    Optional : Public Administration
  • pub ad 63+125
  • AksAks
    edited May 2013
    Pubad 77 + 125 = 202
    Paper 1 went much much better than Paper 2. UPSC and its mysterious ways. Agar Paper 2 ki knowledge itni hi achhi hai toh PPP wale essay mein 65 kyon diye phir!
    Prelims: 5, Mains: 5, Interview:3. Final Attempt CSE 2018
    “Whatever it is you're seeking won't come in the form you're expecting.”
  • I was also shocked on seeing my essay marks...64!!! UPSC is god!
  • I was also shocked on seeing my essay marks...64!!! UPSC is god!
    48 here :O and 31 in pubad paper1 :O still in a shock... 620 total
    2013 - Indian Forest Service

2016 - In the battle!
  • @Jose .. Very true
    The minute you settle for less than you deserve, you get even less than you settled for.
  • In mathematics paper 1 i attempted well for 220 and got 61, whereas in paper 2 i attempted only 110 and ended up getting 73... /bow to upsc..
  • I have got 91 in P1 and 94 in P2. Really hit bad in essay, got 60!!. Was expecting arnd 100.
  • Overwhelmed by seeing my marks. Jai ho UPSC.. 30 in Paper I Pubad and 96 in Paper II. I think I have the lowest marks in Paper I to make it to the list with 289 rank.. Dunno whether to laugh or cry..
    I wish I would have taken my management subject..
    Chaos Personified

• Can they moderate essay marks based on topic ?! :-? I got 94 nevertheless.. Wrote top quality bull shit regarding working women ! :D
    |If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine|| ||Upsc wars veteran|
  • @kammo bhai plz post your full marks...
  • 61+70
  • @rookie ... seems like lenient marking in Essay Paper
    I too wrote a very general essay on PPP ( at least not expected of an IAS Aspirant) in less than 1000 words and got 85
    The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why –Mark Twain
  • 49 + 128
    Gt 51 in essay :-((
  • edited May 2013
    I think they have hired professionals from market to check essays! (like IIMs) :P
    and they are raelly very conjuce ingiving marks in essays..
  • Please those also tell their marks who have finally qualified or if anyone has knowledge about marks of those qualified in Public Administration .... That will be of much help.......
  • 49(P1) + 95(P2)
    Got 94 in essay
  • @Aurelio same marks for me too....i also wrote the PPP one & got 85 :O
  • I am so happy and relieved that nobody got 0 marks in paper 1
    Well done guys! :-bd
  • 74 (pap1 ) 87 (pap2 )
    net 161
    before the declaration of marks I was thinking to take pub ad as optional, but know I'm confused.
    please share highest marks u know in pub ad this year.
    as far as I know, my roommate got 200 (74+126)
  • @Tejaswani has got 86 + 147 , that's a whopping 233!! That is the highest I have encountered so far! :)
    IFS aspirant | History Optional | 3rd attempt | 2nd interview|
  • 253 i heard......tej lohit reddy AIR 101
  • hi i got

PA 1 -28 mine is the lowest i think
    PA 2 -144

i got 682 total....
    Dumbest mistake is geography optional..it came tougher than PA 1 so i got 87 (thats quite a surprise,becoz i wrote wierd stories...likney key liye bhi kuch questions stories hein nahi they mere pass..Kuch Literature subject lena is a safe bet
Sign In or Join to comment.
Success Stories from Our IFoS Toppers
Naveen Reddy(AIR-1) | Read His Story
Arushi Mishra(AIR-2) | Read Her Story
Chirag Jain(AIR-10) | Watch His Interview
Kshitij Saxena(AIR-22) | Watch His Interview

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google