Kimberley Process Intersessional Meeting 2019 in Mumbai SVEEP Nodal Officers from across the country meet to deliberate upon the blueprint for the next five years Cross-border data movement under new law may be allowed on basis of reciprocity: Prasad Cabinet approves New Delhi International Arbitration Centre Bill,2019 Trade deficit widens to $15.36 bn in May
ANSWER WRITING GROUP (AWG) 2019
ForumIAS AWG 2019 Entrance Exam will be held on 8th June | 9 AM.   CLICK HERE to know more and apply.
Ethics+ Batch 2 for CSE 2019
Starts 12th June, 2019Register Here
COMPREHENSIVE GUIDANCE PROGRAM 2020
ForumIAS CGP 2020 Program commences from May 15th, 2019. CLICK HERE to know more and apply. Or email us on admissions@forumias.academy to know more
We are hiring!

Brainwash a Nation

edited October 2015 in Miscellaneous

it is a very old video but some of the points he makes are most relevant in today's world. listen carefully you will be fascinated by how it holds true in today's world.
Man is sometimes extraordinarily, passionately, in love with suffering.

Comments

• edited October 2015
    Sorry if I sound harsh or rude but what criteria should a thread possess to be announced? Is it because you are mod that you found this interesting, and so pinned & announced and want us to listen to it? There are many other relevant threads which are yelling to get announced.
    I'm the Hulk
  • Sorry if I sound harsh or rude but what criteria should a thread possess to be announced? Is it because you are mod that you found this interesting, and so pinned & announced and want us to listen to it? There are many other relevant threads which are yelling to get announced.
    awwwww.....It hurts..

Be good for no reason :)
  • Sorry if I sound harsh or rude but what criteria should a thread possess to be announced? Is it because you are mod that you found this interesting, and so pinned & announced and want us to listen to it? There are many other relevant threads which are yelling to get announced.
    Exactly, nail on the head, this mod also merged my thread into his thread just because my thread was big and no one replied to his thread
    A Lannister always pays his debts
  • @root L-) ~X(
    Any fool with a bit of luck can find himself born into power.

But earning it for yourself, that takes work.
  • @root L-) ~X(
    :D
    A Lannister always pays his debts
  • edited October 2015
    Guys may be off topic
    But there is this guy sandeep gupta who is taking gs classes for free and claims that he will teach with "connecting dots" approach which will easily fetch 8-9 marks out of 10 in gs question ...tmrw is his entrance test , on googling him this guy seems fake , does anybody has any idea about this guy ?
  • seems like for the first time we have a real announcement here like Brainwash a Nation

The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who bring fake insider info
  • edited October 2015
    Guys may be off topic
    But there is this guy sandeep gupta who is taking gs classes for free and claims that he will teach with "connecting dots" approach which will easily fetch 8-9 marks out of 10 in gs question ...tmrw is his entrance test , on googling him this guy seems fake , does anybody has any idea about this guy ?
    not totally off topic i guess coz dat guy ur talking bout is also trying to brainwash few

• Guys may be off topic

not totally off topic i guess coz dat guy ur talking bout is also trying to brainwash few

:)) :))

do you have any info about him.?..I had attended his seminar ...the seminar looked good though
  • I see use of abrupt mod power.
    Another revolution :D :))
  • Brainwash to hua hi hai... nothing new...
    I vow to win.... !!!
  • Guys may be off topic

do you have any info about him.?..I had attended his seminar ...the seminar looked good though
    na bro no info as such n not interested either , will follow basics (only books) this time m done with fancy orators n courses u can blaim it to my frustration :(
  • I see use of abrupt mod power.
    Another revolution :D :))
    lelouch congrats
    :)>-
  • Guys may be off topic

na bro no info as such n not interested either , will follow basics (only books) this time m done with fancy orators n courses u can blaim it to my frustration :(
    Wish you all the luck bhai you'll come back hard :)
  • @biharKeLala same to you bhai n i wish we all clear with flying colours next time \m/
  • edited October 2015

Sorry if I sound harsh or rude but what criteria should a thread possess to be announced? Is it because you are mod that you found this interesting, and so pinned & announced and want us to listen to it? There are many other relevant threads which are yelling to get announced.
    humka maafi dei do maalik. abhu se na karibo :o3
    Man is sometimes extraordinarily, passionately, in love with suffering.
  • One of the most eye opening documentry i ever watched... started out of curiousity... could not stop myself and watched full 1.20hr video... awesome ! Thanks woodpecker !
  • ed snowden ka baap.
  • Brainwash tech is very old in india.For generations,People were brainwashed with caste system. even now,my friends undermine themselves & support x community as if they're born to rule.
    I've seen a guy arguing with others about reservations.he said that India is moving backward due to reservation.he tells that some people are born to rule&others are born to serve citing Bhagavatgita.
    as per Yuriz,It takes lot of time may be decades to educate upcoming generation.
    By the time Indians realise ,homosapiens wont exist.

hehehe

Comedy:
    Yuriz to Indian
    Yuriz: The Brainwash tech is..........blah blah blah
    Indian: Goood Morning..........byeeeeeeee
    Nothing endures ...except change
Sign In or Join to comment.
Success Stories from Our Toppers
Minal Karanwal(AIR-35)- CSE 2018
Naveen Reddy(AIR-1)- IFoS 2018
Arushi Mishra(AIR-2) - IFoS 2018
Chirag Jain(AIR-10) - IFoS 2018
Kshitij Saxena(AIR-22) - IFoS 2018
Sumit Rai (AIR-54) - CSE 2018
Anuraj Jain (AIR-24) - CSE 2018

Must Read Articles From Blog
Trend Analysis of UPSC CSE Prelims from 2011-18
How Yo_Yo_Choti_Singh Improved His Writing Speed
How to clear Civil Services with a TOP Rank and AVOID exhausting attempts

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google