ANNOUNCEMENT : Prelims 2019 Select Focus Group (SFG) Commencement Date, Entrance Test and Other Details
MAINS 2018 QUESTION PAPER Download the Mains 2018 Question Papers by clicking here. Papers Uploaded : Essay 2018 | GS 1 | GS 2 | GS 3 | GS 4
Mains Guidance Program, 2019 | Commences 28th October 2018 | Admissions Open

Admissions for the Mains Guidance Program 2019 are open, commencing from October 28, 2018. Optional of taking up MGP or MGP+ , which includes Essay. Visit http://academy.forumias.com to know more.

UPSC Civil Services Exam 2012 Final MARKSHEET OUT

12346»

Comments

• Via @DDNews "UPSC is considering putting answersheets online" Another quote for the same "UPSC may place scanned copies of answersheets of Civil Services exam candidates online, say reports quoting unnamed DoPT officials"
    Also at:

It would definitely be a welcome step! Although it would be a little embarrassing for the people whose answers are posted because I guess even the toppers BS in some of the answers, when they have only a vague idea about the question but have to touch the word limit.

Could someone claim a right to privacy or is an answer sheet the intellectual property of UPSC?
    CSE 2013 with Sociology
  • Via @DDNews "UPSC is considering putting answersheets online" Another quote for the same "UPSC may place scanned copies of answersheets of Civil Services exam candidates online, say reports quoting unnamed DoPT officials"
    Also at:

It would definitely be a welcome step! Although it would be a little embarrassing for the people whose answers are posted because I guess even the toppers BS in some of the answers, when they have only a vague idea about the question but have to touch the word limit.

Could someone claim a right to privacy or is an answer sheet the intellectual property of UPSC?
    I think, it would mostly be prelims and not mains answer sheets.
  • @kafka

I think they will make it downloadable upon verification of some personal data like DOB...
    But then we can't be sure of that either....

Lets wait and see...
    TAX ASSISTANT IN CUSTOMS (CGLE 2014)
  • edited May 2013
    Good step , atleast we will know actually what makes a TOPPER :)
    2017--> 8th attempt
  • Thats great! first syllabus change and now this. If it is indeed true.There are many good/positive changes happening this year in the direction of fairness, equality and openness.Chairman seem to do all during his tenure. :P Hope this is true.
    and Drona asked,"what do you see?","the sparrow's eye!"......and Krishna replied,"Turning their discerning mind to That, directing their whole conscious being to That, making That their whole aim and the sole object of their devotion, they go whence there is no return"
  • indeed.....would actually be a path-breaking initiative! 8->
  • http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/home/education/news/UPSC-mulling-to-put-civil-services-exam-answer-sheets-online/articleshow/20086904.cms

Check this out. It is given that both prelims and mains answer sheets might be uploaded.</blo
    most probably the decision has been taken keeping in mind the huge number of RTI that are files each year regarding the answer script of the candidates................ good for us! hope parents are unaware of it...........

;)
  • edited May 2013
    i might be wrong , i think ,i should be .......after analysis of cse 2012 mains result i found that UPSC does nt want that candidate get that services which is not deserving for him/her , they want they would decide who would go with top services by giving good marks to some candidates (they think who can prove their self in front of them he/she is fit for particular service ) because whatever be ur marks in mains like in 2012 , if ur interview performance is not good u wont get the service u want .............they want to make whole process interview dependent as well as deciding factor for getting the top services ........ [-O< :-h
    CSE 2013 : Revolt
    CSE 2014 : Revolution
  • Any idea to as in when will we get to see the mark sheets.
    I think it's time UPSC releases it.
    Still, anybody with any news from the rumour market....

You can also subscribe my channel/page "Sleepy Classes" on youtube. All the best :)
  • Thanks @khajoor and everyone.
    I will definitely put my strategy for sociology after 26th because of PRE and lovely office. I am sorry I wont be able to ans queries regarding coaching as I am working in Chennai and I studied on my own. I had taken mocks (online). Thats it. Couldnt afford anything else as I was so busy in office.

This is my interview experience. If anyone wants to read it. I had compiled it after my interview.

Awarded 216 marks

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FTCh5f4mN1rOBefXbahen-8zDshrKVyr42WlG6_g8K0/edit?usp=sharing
    Chaos Personified

• @kammo , Please make the file public.
    CSE 2016/17
  • Sorry.. Done :)
    Chaos Personified

I will definitely put my strategy for sociology after 26th because of PRE and lovely office. I am sorry I wont be able to ans queries regarding coaching as I am working in Chennai and I studied on my own. I had taken mocks (online). Thats it. Couldnt afford anything else as I was so busy in office.

This is my interview experience. If anyone wants to read it. I had compiled it after my interview.

Awarded 216 marks

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FTCh5f4mN1rOBefXbahen-8zDshrKVyr42WlG6_g8K0/edit?usp=sharing
    mind blowing interview man... How come you know so much ?? :P
    The minute you settle for less than you deserve, you get even less than you settled for.
  • @kammo .. u deserve more than 216.... ^:)^
    The minute you settle for less than you deserve, you get even less than you settled for.

Awarded 216 marks

A most excellent interview, Sir! :)

I too am a movie buff and have watched all top 100 movies on IMDB's list if not 250 but I am worried that mentioning that is a double-edged sword. If it leads to discussion on movies, I'd be in my comfort zone as I follow writings on cinematic theories too. However, if leads to discussion on IPR and ethics, I am in a trap: I cannot justify downloading all those movies for free, nor I can possibly claim to have bought them as DVDs.
    CSE 2013 with Sociology
  • @kammo , i'm commenting in the midst of reading your interview , to be frank its sooo Good \m/
    2017--> 8th attempt

• I too am a movie buff and have watched all top 100 movies on IMDB's list if not 250 but I am worried that mentioning that is a double-edged sword. If it leads to discussion on movies, I'd be in my comfort zone as I follow writings on cinematic theories too. However, if leads to discussion on IPR and ethics, I am in a trap: I cannot justify downloading all those movies for free, nor I can possibly claim to have bought them as DVDs.
    arre, bolo TV pe dekha, Youtube pe dekha, theatre pe dekha, DVD rent karke dekha. aapko kya matlab ki kaha se dekha? dekha to dekha!
    Anonymous
  • @kammo : your interview is really good.. congrats for having made it in your first attempt ! hope you figure in top 100 next year..
    [ CSE-2013 ]
  • @kammo Wow! IT was amazing , thank you for sharing
  • by seeing this i m going to prepare with my graduation subject i.e botany at least i m sure of getting 350+ marks in it rather than studying pub. ad or sociology from scratch.......... \:D/
    I too with Botany optional can we discuss and collaborate? It will benefit both of us. From where you did your graduation?
  • @ Kafka_Where do you stay in Delhi? I'm too a movie buff and can give you lot of good movies. What are your optional for CSE?
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog