All India Open Prelims Simulator Test X
Start Now
COMPREHENSIVE GUIDANCE PROGRAM 2020
ForumIAS CGP 2020 Program commences from May 15th, 2019. CLICK HERE to know more and apply. Or email us on admissions@forumias.academy to know more
We are hiring!

Sriram's Mains 2013 program - calling interested people

edited May 2013 in Coaching & Websites
I've been thinking of joining Sriram' mains 2013 program for quite some time. Anyone else planning to join Mains 2013 coaching program of Sriram's. We can discuss it's benefits/ losses here...
2012: Mains | 2013: Interview | 2014: IRTS | 2015: IPS | 2016: Uncharted Territory
Step by step success is written in my destiny

Comments

• Hi Maxi, even i am planning to join Sriram's mains batch. Heard it is very good for the dynamic part.
    Please try filling the category column in the spread sheet. We will then get a clear picture of the services that we might get.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hlHjYd1X7k7gArMy7BPqIz0p3KopMnwEsDvhx3aJD98/edit#gid=0
  • @vrteja Yes, that's the reason I am planning to join this. I called them up last week and they said that I should get the registration done and fee submitted before 10 May to get the batch of my choice. Don't you think, it's a bit early for this? Shouldn't we wait first for our performance in prelims but then I just dont want to be in a situation where I don't get a seat in a batch of my liking because of delay in registration... What are your thoughts on this? When are you planning to deposit fee and get the registration? By when do you think it will be okay to wait...
    2012: Mains | 2013: Interview | 2014: IRTS | 2015: IPS | 2016: Uncharted Territory
  • I also went there and asked them that I want to submit my fees only after calculating my prelims marks and they told me that most of the people will be doing the same and it wont be any problem.
  • @horizon_21 thanks for your inputs... I jusy expressed my fear because I have my doubts and still not very sure whether I really want to do this..
  • Is this only for the new parts of the syllabus or the entire GS syllabus?
    Blog: DailyGyan | AIR 380s in CSE 2013 | Thank you ForumIAS!
  • @spirate This time both vajiram & sriram are conducting courses for the new syllabus only and not for the entire syllabus as acc to them time is not sufficient enough for getting the entire syllabus covered. Moreover, they believe that whosoever is appearing for mains in 2013 must have prepared the existing syllabus at least once either in the pre cum mains course of these coachings or on their own... Batch of sriram is starting on 13th june. Clases will be 7 days a week, 2 hrs daily. Batch will get over by sept end. They will also cover current affairs and essay preparation which vajiram will not hence the fee diff of 7k.
  • i had posted demand draft today through speed post for morning batch

it is wise decision to join sriram as it providing with essay and current affairs also

initially i thought to wait till prelims but later decided to join earlier

as this is new pattern , coaching institutes may not conduct additional syllabus batch next year and we have to go through complete g.s coaching and also its so expensive , so finally decided to join as early as possible
  • i had posted demand draft today through speed post for morning batch

it is wise decision to join sriram as it providing with essay and current affairs also

initially i thought to wait till prelims but later decided to join earlier

as this is new pattern , coaching institutes may not conduct additional syllabus batch next year and we have to go through complete g.s coaching and also its so expensive , so finally decided to join as early as possible
    I think you made a right choice as I am also planning to submit fee and get my seat booked on 10th i.e. tomorrow so as I can stop worrying about it and can get on with preparation for prelims...
  • @tangellavijju so have you sent the dd of total fee 35k?
  • edited May 2013
    i have some arrangment in shriram so that a few no of students can complete coaching by paying 5000 only.if someone is interested email me at [email id removed].
    World is full of cheaters..
  • i sent total amount of 35000 rs and morning 8:00 am to 10:00 am batch is confirmed today morning
  • how can you arrange for only 5000 rs ?

plz explain me
  • few poor people can get benefited
  • @ dodo12
    I would like to know how can we enroll in just 5k?
    who said hard work doesn't work ?
    psycho
  • more after prelims..
    World is full of cheaters..
  • Can anyone tell me the best mock test for Sociology main? I have heard about test series of Upendra sir, Mohapatra sir and VisionIas. Plz suggest me the best one and also inform me the date of their start.
  • Guys, I think this dodo12 is making a fool of us. I've also deposited the fee of Rs. 35,000/- at Sriram's yesterday and have opted for the batch of 8-10 am. Let's meet once the coaching begins on 13th June. :)
  • @Shubhangi No idea about sociology...
  • edited May 2013
    @maxi
    I am planning to send my DD next week, what are the chances of getting 8- 10 batch??

thanks in advance!!
    Please try filling the category column in the spread sheet. We will then get a clear picture of the services that we might get.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hlHjYd1X7k7gArMy7BPqIz0p3KopMnwEsDvhx3aJD98/edit#gid=0
  • @maxi
    I am planning to send my DD next week, what are the chances of getting 8- 10 batch??

thanks in advance!!
    I think next week will be good enough. IMO anything before 26 will do it for people like us who are out of delhi as most of delhi based people will deposit fee only after the prelims and only after that the seats will get filled.
  • any idea... How far is Sriram from Vajiram institute ?? i heard both are in Old Rajendra Nagar
    The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why –Mark Twain
  • @Aurelio Sriram is bang opposite Vajiram!
  • cool .. then i am in too :)
    The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why –Mark Twain
  • thanks to the discussion, i have joined sriram 8-10 batch
    :)
  • Hello everybody.. This is my first post in this forum although i have been a regular visitor of the same for quite some time now..
    I highly appreciate the quality and holistic advice sessions/discussion that takes place here. Hats off to all of you!
    I have also joined Sriram morning 8-10 batch but wont be able to join till 7th July because of Punjab PCS mains (22 June to 7th July) . Can anyone who is joining the same batch kindly record the lectures which i'll be missing? Kindly share a better way out if this one sounds unfeasible. Your help in this regard will be highly appreciated..
    Thanks in anticipation....
  • edited May 2013
    jab gidad ki maut aati hakka lena ho to sriram aur vajiram ke pas jai to shahar ki jata hai aur UPSC me jisako fata hai =)) =))

[Moderator Note: Provocative]
  • Joined the Mukherjee Nagar 11:30 batch for updated course. Though I screwed up Paper-II, getting a score of around 237. Hopefully should get through.
  • jab gidad ki maut aati hakka lena ho to sriram aur vajiram ke pas jai to shahar ki jata hai aur UPSC me jisako fata hai =)) =))

[Moderator Note: Provocative]
    @CSEczar WTF dude????
  • @CSEczar you have got some talent but poor us that we can't see it . are you from mars? 8-} 8-} 8->
    each-time you're defeated you come closer to the victory
    | political science |didn't qualified in first attempt- 2014, but this isn't the end.
  • Hello everybody.. This is my first post in this forum although i have been a regular visitor of the same for quite some time now..
    I highly appreciate the quality and holistic advice sessions/discussion that takes place here. Hats off to all of you!
    I have also joined Sriram morning 8-10 batch but wont be able to join till 7th July because of Punjab PCS mains (22 June to 7th July) . Can anyone who is joining the same batch kindly record the lectures which i'll be missing? Kindly share a better way out if this one sounds unfeasible. Your help in this regard will be highly appreciated..
    Thanks in anticipation....
    @neet @Maxi Hey guys, can u kindly help me out please??
Sign In or Join to comment.
Success Stories from Our Toppers
Minal Karanwal(AIR-35)- CSE 2018
Naveen Reddy(AIR-1)- IFoS 2018
Arushi Mishra(AIR-2) - IFoS 2018
Chirag Jain(AIR-10) - IFoS 2018
Kshitij Saxena(AIR-22) - IFoS 2018
Sumit Rai (AIR-54) - CSE 2018
Anuraj Jain (AIR-24) - CSE 2018

Must Read Articles From Blog
Trend Analysis of UPSC CSE Prelims from 2011-18
How Yo_Yo_Choti_Singh Improved His Writing Speed
How to clear Civil Services with a TOP Rank and AVOID exhausting attempts

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google