Saudi Arabia to host G20 summit in 2020 Nepal launches its first satellite from the USA IT dept. proposes new norms for taxing MNCs Plea in SC on voting rights of undertrials and convicts Officials allow some persons to cast ‘tendered’ votes in T.N.

ForumIAS Academy Student Minal from Delhi University's St. Stephens Secures Rank 35 - First Batch of ForumIAS Foundation Program Click here to download her copies and notes
IMPORTANT: ForumIAS Discuss is now LIVE. You can visit it at discuss.forumias.com

We are hiring!

What gives you Inspiration and Motivation to be Ethical and Moral in your Daily Life?

Such competition.
Corruption.
Crime. Such,Harship of life.
Don't you feel discouraged? Do you really care of morality in daily life? What give you inspiration to be ethical?

Comments

• my inspiration is Hulk. He can do anything and is a superbeing when he is very angry. Despite not able to live a normal life and settle down, he never lose his cool over small things in life and never tried to becomes a villain and do unethical things. Instead he tries to learn to be calm.
    @Thor what about you? :D
    Our survival instinct is our single greatest source of inspiration. - Dr. Mann
  • मैं स्वभाव से घनघोर आस्तिक और धार्मिक लड़का हूँ ...जब भी कभी समाज , सम्प्रदाय या दैनिक जीवन की कोई समस्या से मेरा मन उद्विग्न अथवा विचलित होता है तो मैं मेरे आराध्य, मेरे ईश्वर का स्मरण करता हूँ , उनका ध्यान करता हूँ ......

जहां तक बात प्रेरणा और उत्साह की है तो वो भी मुझे मेरे धर्म के प्रति अत्यधिक झुकाव से ही मिलती है ...

प्रणाम .
  • मैं स्वभाव से घनघोर आस्तिक और धार्मिक लड़का हूँ ...जब भी कभी समाज , सम्प्रदाय या दैनिक जीवन की कोई समस्या से मेरा मन उद्विग्न अथवा विचलित होता है तो मैं मेरे आराध्य, मेरे ईश्वर का स्मरण करता हूँ , उनका ध्यान करता हूँ ......

जहां तक बात प्रेरणा और उत्साह की है तो वो भी मुझे मेरे धर्म के प्रति अत्यधिक झुकाव से ही मिलती है ...

प्रणाम .
    Eeshwar ka astitva sandehaspad h parth...karma hi eeshwar h
  • @ChoroKaRaja

हमने सुना था की "कर्म ही पूजा है" आपने तो

कर्म को ही ईश्वर बना दिया,
    क्रिया को संज्ञा बना दिया,
    राह को मंजिल बना दिया
    ओ राजा रे...कैसा मनन किया =))
    I am the escaped one,
    After I was born they locked me up inside me but I left.
    My soul seeks me, through hills and valley,
    I hope my soul never finds me.
  • @ChoroKaRaja

हमने सुना था की "कर्म ही पूजा है" आपने तो

कर्म को ही ईश्वर बना दिया,
    क्रिया को संज्ञा बना दिया,
    राह को मंजिल बना दिया
    ओ राजा रे...कैसा मनन किया =))
    Eeshwar bhi ek pratyay matra h mitr...isliye karma ko eeshwar kehna atishyokti ni hogi...yadi karma hi pooja hain to yeh ek vishleshnatmak ninay ho jaega jisse humein koi nayi soochna nhi milegi...
  • the karma perspective...why work at all...
    for the sake of karma...yes these are things we have been taught to take the next step forward...wen hardships become too much

ethics have a utility...as a rational human being....if I don't play by rules...I can be sure there are no rules left over then in the society...

y follow any rules...any natural law or moral law...
    the source of all law is a contract...when corruption becomes so acceptable...that it has become natural .....y would I not pay bribe to get some obviously trivial(in large scheme of things) get done....

may be because then money becomes the only power to get even the most obvious of things done the state rots in away....that the so called trivial action pay back heavily...

someone who encourages bribe to get drivers license may get hurt on road by some other bribe payer not adhering to rules...

may be its simply so good for us to maintain standards...in larger scheme of things...aint it
  • i call on all to take forward the debate....any prespective...but as rational beings...lets try an objective debate
Sign In or Join to comment.
Success Stories from Our IFoS Toppers
Naveen Reddy(AIR-1) | Read His Story
Arushi Mishra(AIR-2) | Read Her Story
Chirag Jain(AIR-10) | Watch His Interview
Kshitij Saxena(AIR-22) | Watch His Interview

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google