ANNOUNCEMENT : Prelims 2019 Select Focus Group (SFG) Commencement Date, Entrance Test and Other Details
MAINS 2018 QUESTION PAPER Download the Mains 2018 Question Papers by clicking here. Papers Uploaded : Essay 2018 | GS 1 | GS 2 | GS 3 | GS 4
Mains Guidance Program, 2019 | Commences 28th October 2018 | Admissions Open

Admissions for the Mains Guidance Program 2019 are open, commencing from October 28, 2018. Optional of taking up MGP or MGP+ , which includes Essay. Visit http://academy.forumias.com to know more.

Philo guys Help..State Services Part Of Philosophy

Hey everyone
I was quite an active member 4 or 5 months back but after not making it to the Written Qualified list for the consecutive 4th time stopped coming online.
Now i have a chance to redeem my self to some level.
I am giving state services mains.
Posting the Syllabus of philosophy please help..:-??

PART - 01: INDIAN PHILOSOPHY AND YOGA
Nature or Philosophy, its relation with life, science and culture. Nature and scope of philosophy and religion. Unity and universality of religions, religious tolerance and secularism, comprative study of Indian and Western Philosophy. Yoga Philosophy (Yog Darshan), Ashtang yog - Yam, Niyam, Aasan, Pranayam, Pratyahar, Dharna, Dhyan and Samadhi. Effect of aasan and pranayam on human health

Tried reading Dutta and Chatterjee but found it of little help because i need to the accurate material.
There is a ton of other syllabus to prepare.

Thanks in advance guys.
Its not about how hard you can hit, its about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.

Comments

• Guys Please Help.
    I request the @moderators to please keep this topic on top for sometime.
    Its not about how hard you can hit, its about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.
  • :-??
  • :))
    Im Priya: Sirf Ias

2014: First Attempt: Interview
    2015: Second Attempt: Pre_Cleared: Waiting_ For 18 December
  • :D
  • Hey iam also appearing for cgpsc mains in oct.. I have path ias material for philo nt that good but have no other option...
  • Hello friends

You can download all ignou philosophy study material here

http://www.dhavaria.com/2015/09/21/ignou-philosophy-study-material/

This is 100 percent genuine. OK.
    @crazyphoton2014 This will help.
  • @Madhu yupp the first unit is helpful

Thanks a lot
  • Hey everyone
    I was quite an active member 4 or 5 months back but after not making it to the Written Qualified list for the consecutive 4th time stopped coming online.

Nature or Philosophy, its relation with life, science and culture. Nature and scope of philosophy and religion. Unity and universality of religions, religious tolerance and secularism, comprative study of Indian and Western Philosophy. Yoga Philosophy (Yog Darshan), Ashtang yog - Yam, Niyam, Aasan, Pranayam, Pratyahar, Dharna, Dhyan and Samadhi. Effect of aasan and pranayam on human health

Tried reading Dutta and Chatterjee but found it of little help because i need to the accurate material.

Thanks in advance guys.

Hey everyone

Thanks in advance guys.

Hi I am also struggling to get the material for the parts which are not in UPSC syllabus.
    Like..Nature or Philosophy, its relation with life, science and culture....Tradition and modernity..

Will be very thankful..If u can help
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog