ANSWER WRITING GROUP (AWG) 2019
ForumIAS AWG 2019 Entrance Exam will be held on 8th June | 9 AM.   CLICK HERE to know more and apply.
Ethics+ Batch 2 for CSE 2019
Starts 12th June, 2019Register Here
COMPREHENSIVE GUIDANCE PROGRAM 2020
ForumIAS CGP 2020 Program commences from May 15th, 2019. CLICK HERE to know more and apply. Or email us on admissions@forumias.academy to know more
We are hiring!

ClearIAS rank predictor

i filled the responce, it looks likr lot of people are getting above hundred. Max 170 but biggest range is between 100 to 130. Till now 1150 response.

Comments

• They are giving some scale. If you get 6 then you are competant. Their average score of all response is 85. They are also giving rank. Have not seen exact cut off.
  • @Himalaya Singh
    Can you share the link?
    TIA
    "You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf"
  • They are giving some scale. If you get 6 then you are competant. Their average score of all response is 85. They are also giving rank. Have not seen exact cut off.
    The average is being pulled down by people who went there just for key - hence at least 50 0 and sub-zero scores. Median currently stands at ~95 and ~32% have scored 100+

I see 2 distinct peaks at 94 and 99 .. One of them could be the cutoff. Initially I thought 94-95 was the likely cutoff, but the crowding there is way too high. Could be a touch-and-go for people ~95
    बने पुजारी प्रेमी साकी, गंगाजल पावन हाला,
    रहे फेरता अविरत गति से मधु के प्यालों की माला'
    'और लिये जा, और पीये जा', इसी मंत्र का जाप करे'
    मैं शिव की प्रतिमा बन बैठूं, मंदिर हो यह मधुशाला ।
  • www.cleariasexam.com/upsc-cse-prelims-2015-gs-paper-1-official-question-paper-retake-205p/
  • Apologies, in fact ~38% are scoring 100+

बने पुजारी प्रेमी साकी, गंगाजल पावन हाला,
    रहे फेरता अविरत गति से मधु के प्यालों की माला'
    'और लिये जा, और पीये जा', इसी मंत्र का जाप करे'
    मैं शिव की प्रतिमा बन बैठूं, मंदिर हो यह मधुशाला ।
  • Rank -148
    Marks-116.7
    :)>-
    "You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf"
  • @Lokhitwadi

bhai...where is this graph and everything....do I need to register and fill my answers for this.....if yes, can you upload a snapshot of the pic of distribution curve....Thanks in advannce
  • @Himalaya Singh - Kyu bhai kitne ban rahe ha tumhare?
  • Rank -148
    Marks-116.7
    :)>-

=D>
  • @Himalaya Singh - Kyu bhai kitne ban rahe ha tumhare?
    Lagbhag Itne [-O<
  • 105 se jada cutoff nahi jana chahiye
  • Rank 90 ~122 marks
    Mehnat itni khamoshi se karo ki qamyabi shor macha de !!!
  • Rank nosedived to 359 from 200 odd in two days, at this rate will probably be out of the list by the weekend.
  • Rank nosedived to 359 from 200 odd in two days, at this rate will probably be out of the list by the weekend.
    :D
  • Why does clearias give only rank for top 1000 candidates???what does it mean if somebody goes out of top thousand candidates list?anyone plz answer..thanks
  • Why does clearias give rank only for top 1000 candidates???what does it mean if somebody goes out of top thousand candidates list?anyone plz answer..thanks
  • May be just limitation of website. They still provide percentage of people ahead you. So you can calculate rank yourself, if you are beyond 1000, knowing total particiapant .
  • OK..thanks.. When do they come out wid expected cut off derived from dere method.m still in 1000 ...but used dis way first time so curious to know...

• No Idea. Only guess work can be done.I don't think more than 1500-2000 people will fill it so no accurate conclusion can be drawn.
  • Dey say dey last year arrived on 205 accurate cut off thru participation of some ,10000 ppl..
  • abhi tak ke trend pe kitna ja raha hai cutoff
  • Dey say dey last year arrived on 205 accurate cut off thru participation of some ,10000 ppl..
    They didn't arrive at anything. I was following their poll very closely last year, They never predicted anything.
    I am a Dude, don't get confused by my name
This discussion has been closed.
Success Stories from Our Toppers
Minal Karanwal(AIR-35)- CSE 2018
Naveen Reddy(AIR-1)- IFoS 2018
Arushi Mishra(AIR-2) - IFoS 2018
Chirag Jain(AIR-10) - IFoS 2018
Kshitij Saxena(AIR-22) - IFoS 2018
Sumit Rai (AIR-54) - CSE 2018
Anuraj Jain (AIR-24) - CSE 2018

Must Read Articles From Blog
Trend Analysis of UPSC CSE Prelims from 2011-18
How Yo_Yo_Choti_Singh Improved His Writing Speed
How to clear Civil Services with a TOP Rank and AVOID exhausting attempts

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google