Current Affairs Revision Classes + Answer Writing For Mains 2019 
the one class you can bank upon to ace Mains 2019
Don't just believe what we say, your first class is on us. Attend by registering HERE
STARTS 24th June | 5 PM

Ethics+ Batch 2 for CSE 2019
Starts 12th June, 2019Register Here
COMPREHENSIVE GUIDANCE PROGRAM 2020
ForumIAS CGP 2020 Program commences from May 15th, 2019. CLICK HERE to know more and apply. Or email us on admissions@forumias.academy to know more
We are hiring!

Sociology Mains prep

guys lets discuss socio stuff regarding mains prep...which test series is the best? praveen kishre ki test series kab se start ho rahi hai ...any idea guys?
I AINT GOT TIME TO BLEED !

Comments

• people interested in socio mains prep may tag me or pm me.

• @Caesar I've started with thinkers
    I'm perfectly imperfect
  • +1
    At first they will ask why you're doing it, later they'll ask how you did it!
    +1
    any test series or coaching guys?which books are u referring for thinkers?

• Praveen kishore starting aound
  • Praveen kishore starting aound
    since when bro?

+1
    @Caesar I've prepared socio by myself. But this time I've joined some classes (not Delhi). Need to streamline my preparation instead of doing things haphazardly.
    I've gone through most of the books that people read. The list is too long to be mentioned here.
    How about you?
    I'm perfectly imperfect
  • Guys I want to join coaching for sociology in rajendra ngr only....who is best here....I can't go to upendra Gaur's classes as he is not taking classes here.....
    Mera pyaar beshumaar....
    +1
    @Caesar I've prepared socio by myself. But this time I've joined some classes (not Delhi). Need to streamline my preparation instead of doing things haphazardly.
    I've gone through most of the books that people read. The list is too long to be mentioned here.
    How about you?
    bro i have also prepared myself...thinkers from haralambs,ritzer and ignou.
    planning to take some test series this time.

• Guys I need to join coaching for sociology in old rajendra ngr area....whom do yo suggest among them
    1- Vikas ranjan
    2 - dharmendra(ALS Karol bagh)
    3 - Praveen kishore nice ias
    Mera pyaar beshumaar....
  • Praveen kishore starting on 4 th i guess for test series till november
  • anyone interested in discussing paper-1 in old rajinder nagar?
  • anyone interested in discussing paper-1 in old rajinder nagar?
    i have to move to ORN..looking for a room..any idea bro?

• Praveen kishore starting on 4 th i guess for test series till november
    are u joining?if yes pls provide feedback ..i am planning to join him .

• the flat in which i live is full....ull get it through brokers only....just stand in front of vajiram and enquire....ull find many
  • Praveen kishore test series started today. I joined its online mode through neo stencil. Just got the 1st paper which consists of first two units of paper 1. The questions seemed very tough at my preparation level. Would wait for the test discussion next sunday to understand what exactly has to be studied and written.
  • the questions set by him are nice, but the discussions are not upto the mark...he has a habit of streching it.
    does anyone have a idea of test series by vikash ranjan sir (chronicles?)

and please view the post of IR discussion in old rajinder nagar....have written a short note on recent migrants crisis (view of amnesty international report)
  • Praveen kishore test series started today. I joined its online mode through neo stencil. Just got the 1st paper which consists of first two units of paper 1. The questions seemed very tough at my preparation level. Would wait for the test discussion next sunday to understand what exactly has to be studied and written.
    if you wish,please let me know, i can share the costs of test series with you.
    it will be a win win situation for both of us.
    (inbox your mail id)

"i am the guy doing my job,you must be the other guy."
  • but arent the qstn papers available in market?
    where do u put up in btwn?
  • Mahapatra is best
  • i m looking for someone who discusses more rather than conducting tests and forgetting...which can be best in terms of discussion?

for discussion i guess we need to go to his coaching?or wil he upload online videos too ?

• where do u putup caesar and whats ur plan for optional and GS?
  • ^^^ check ur inbox.

• For discussion add me
  • O
    Praveen kishore test series started today. I joined its online mode through neo stencil. Just got the 1st paper which consists of first two units of paper 1. The questions seemed very tough at my preparation level. Would wait for the test discussion next sunday to understand what exactly has to be studied and written.
    for discussion i guess we need to go to his coaching?or wil he upload online videos too ?
    All discussions i. e. About 70 hours total is supposed to be streamed live and also uploaded on neostencil. Thats the reason i went for him. Read at many places that his discussions are very good. Lets c. 6th sep the discussions will start. Will review after that.
  • Lakh rupaye ki ek baat khud padho khud likho aur bas evaluate kara lo , ab time kha hai yar ki kaun si aachi hai ya kharab hai ,i am going to upendra on 5 aug lets see how he will take tests
  • Let us make a WhatsApp group for discussing previous years sociology questions ..people interested please leave your mobile no.s in my inbox

first we will start with thinkers like Durkhiem and questions related to this thinker would be discussed on Sunday.....ie on 6th sept......interested serious candidates please leave your no.s and join the group
    . Thanks
  • Let us make a WhatsApp group for discussing previous years sociology questions ..people interested please leave your mobile no.s in my inbox

first we will start with thinkers like Durkhiem and questions related to this thinker would be discussed on Sunday.....ie on 6th sept......interested serious candidates please leave your no.s and join the group
    . Thanks
    any test series or coaching u have taken bro?

• @CAESAR
    any chance sharing his question papers and videos bro. I can share the cost. inbox me boundriz@gmail.com
Sign In or Join to comment.
Success Stories from Our Toppers
Minal Karanwal(AIR-35)- CSE 2018
Naveen Reddy(AIR-1)- IFoS 2018
Arushi Mishra(AIR-2) - IFoS 2018
Chirag Jain(AIR-10) - IFoS 2018
Kshitij Saxena(AIR-22) - IFoS 2018
Sumit Rai (AIR-54) - CSE 2018
Anuraj Jain (AIR-24) - CSE 2018

Must Read Articles From Blog
Trend Analysis of UPSC CSE Prelims from 2011-18
How Yo_Yo_Choti_Singh Improved His Writing Speed
How to clear Civil Services with a TOP Rank and AVOID exhausting attempts

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Factly