BBB tags 75 senior officers for leadership roles in PSBs SC to hear petition to end write-offs Chemists and druggists are passe;from now, all will be pharmacies As UK climate protest grows, Emma Thompson, teen joins in India warns IMF against fresh bailout for Pakistan

ForumIAS Academy Student Minal from Delhi University's St. Stephens Secures Rank 35 - First Batch of ForumIAS Foundation Program Click here to download her copies and notes
IMPORTANT: ForumIAS Discuss is now LIVE. You can visit it at discuss.forumias.com

We are hiring!

geography optional plz help

friends plz help me which coaching to join for geo optional ? or should i buy the study material from market and study my own.

Comments

• @rks22 @neyawn and other Seniors who did well in geography optional please provide the best solution regarding geography optional, should I go for coaching??
    What I have already done is purchased the handwritten xerox class notes of Shabbir sir(vajiram), Neetu singh and Alok ranjan sir from old rajinder nagar. Should I study from them or should I join their coaching?

Please throw some light and suggest
  • Friends please suggest about geograpgy online test series.....is any available ???
  • Amma mia koi to jawab do
  • @Teddy hows vision for geography?? do you have any idea ? regarding quality of question and feedback .
  • @Teddy
    could u let me know from where i can buy updated notes of alok ranjan and shabbir sir for geo ?
    how many volumes are there ?
  • @Teddy thanx man... I have alok ranjan material. no prob in understanding but very poor marks this year so thinking to join test series,but i am not in delhi so very few options.
  • @all plz tell me when shabbir sir will start his new batch for optional ? and when he conducts test series also ?
Sign In or Join to comment.
Success Stories from Our IFoS Toppers
Naveen Reddy(AIR-1) | Read His Story
Arushi Mishra(AIR-2) | Read Her Story
Chirag Jain(AIR-10) | Watch His Interview
Kshitij Saxena(AIR-22) | Watch His Interview

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google