with 2o days to go for csat (minus 30 for revision) i am creating a list of to-do(s) that might help in overcoming the obstacles. it is more of what i am planning to cover and revise and re-revise.
1. geo11+12th 1
2. polity laxmi/basu
3. environment- barucha/arnab de
4. history- spectrum modern india + dance and music + religions.
5. sci 7-10ht ncert
6. sci tech - wizard scitech book. first focus on these chapters and then focus on the rest(if time permits)
biotech, nanotech, nuclear, environmetn, energy and health
7. economics- mrunal's economy articles.
i don't think it would be feasible enough to do more things in just 20 days.
paper2- just 2 hrs a day
1. 3-5 passages daily that will take max half hour. from any book. cat, mat, xat bank po any. just practice
2. quant- probability, mensuration, time and distance, mixtures and percentages. finish these topics first and then move ahead. (1hr)
now half an hour is still there so practice some reasoning questions.
i hope it helps. this is what i am planning to cover over the next 20d ays. and then revise in the next 25-30.
Man is sometimes extraordinarily, passionately, in love with suffering.