Navy’s MiG-29K to take on France’s Rafale-M off Goa China’s GDP grows at 6.4% in Q1,defies expectations slowdown China unmoved by U.S. bid to discuss Masood Azhar in UNSC Madras High Court upholds President’s decision to cancel Vellore poll Chenchus believe the fox ushers in fortune

ForumIAS Academy Student Minal from Delhi University's St. Stephens Secures Rank 35 - First Batch of ForumIAS Foundation Program Click here to download her copies and notes
IMPORTANT: ForumIAS Discuss is now LIVE. You can visit it at discuss.forumias.com

We are hiring!

ALERT: Change of UPSC Tughlakabad,Delhi Centre

Comments

• hi fnds....Need a companion from karol bagh or Rajinder place to go DR.Sampurnanda sarvodaya kanya vidyala no.1,yamuna vihar (on prelims xam day i.e on 23)......plz mail me if any one interstd..@ sunilchowdary.basineni@gmail.com
  • hi.. according to UPSC notification -candidates who were allotted to the Venue SARVODAYA BAL VIDYALAYA, TUGHLAKABAD EXTN., NEW DELHI-110019 may kindly note that the said Venue has been changed and these candidates have now been allotted to DR SAMPURNANAND SARVODAYA KANYA VIDYALAYA NO. 1, C-BLOCK,YAMUNA VIHAR, DELHI-110053.

But still the new centre is not reflecting in my admit card.today also when i downloaded it. It is showing the TUGHLAKABAD as the venue of examination. Anyone facing the same issue??
  • I have different centre. Try to contact UPSC.
  • Even mine hasnt changed..i called up UPSC, the guy who answered said that some roll no's in tughlaqabad will be writing there itself..he told me my centre will be the same venue..waiting for some notification on the site..
Sign In or Join to comment.
Success Stories from Our IFoS Toppers
Naveen Reddy(AIR-1) | Read His Story
Arushi Mishra(AIR-2) | Read Her Story
Chirag Jain(AIR-10) | Watch His Interview
Kshitij Saxena(AIR-22) | Watch His Interview

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google