All India Open Prelims Simulator Test X
Start Now
COMPREHENSIVE GUIDANCE PROGRAM 2020
ForumIAS CGP 2020 Program commences from May 15th, 2019. CLICK HERE to know more and apply. Or email us on admissions@forumias.academy to know more
We are hiring!

Which Coaching is good for History Optional for Mains

edited April 2013 in History & Culture
Hi friends,

Although I believe this question must have been answered in this forum sometime in past but I was not able to find anything related to this in first 5-6 pages, hence created new topic. Could someone let me know which coaching in Delhi is considered best for history optional for mains. Those of you who have History as optional or those who has friends having History as optional can help me out with Coaching name, contact details and fee details.

Thanks in advancee.
2012: Mains | 2013: Interview | 2014: IRTS | 2015: IPS | 2016: Uncharted Territory
Step by step success is written in my destiny

Comments

• +1.
    I am planning to go to delhi in Oct. to prepare for CSE 2014

@rm1 as far as I am aware , you have History as an optional subject, your first hand experience will count a lot. Other respected seniors please pour in your thoughts and advice.

Thnx
    What though the field be lost
    All is not lost
    The unconquerable will and the courage
    Never to submit or yield- Zahiruddin Babar
  • See, I haven't taken any coaching for the optionals. Had History during my graduation. I would like to make it clear here that I haven't yet given mains exam. Whatever I've been suggesting is what appeared/realised to me best for the purpose.

The question over 'good' coaching for History has been discussed briefly elsewhere under the 'History' category only, I suppose. What I've heard is that Hemant Jha and Baliyan are good for it. Don't have greater details on fees/duration.
    I'm providing the links to their websites, furnish all the details which you need from them telephonically.
    http://www.careerpointiasacademy.com/IAS_Institute_Classroom_Programme.html
    http://www.insightiasacademy.com/
  • I heard about manikant singh the best among hemant jha n all that...is it true?
Sign In or Join to comment.
Success Stories from Our Toppers
Minal Karanwal(AIR-35)- CSE 2018
Naveen Reddy(AIR-1)- IFoS 2018
Arushi Mishra(AIR-2) - IFoS 2018
Chirag Jain(AIR-10) - IFoS 2018
Kshitij Saxena(AIR-22) - IFoS 2018
Sumit Rai (AIR-54) - CSE 2018
Anuraj Jain (AIR-24) - CSE 2018

Must Read Articles From Blog
Trend Analysis of UPSC CSE Prelims from 2011-18
How Yo_Yo_Choti_Singh Improved His Writing Speed
How to clear Civil Services with a TOP Rank and AVOID exhausting attempts

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google