Kimberley Process Intersessional Meeting 2019 in Mumbai SVEEP Nodal Officers from across the country meet to deliberate upon the blueprint for the next five years Cross-border data movement under new law may be allowed on basis of reciprocity: Prasad Cabinet approves New Delhi International Arbitration Centre Bill,2019 Trade deficit widens to $15.36 bn in May
ANSWER WRITING GROUP (AWG) 2019
ForumIAS AWG 2019 Entrance Exam will be held on 8th June | 9 AM.   CLICK HERE to know more and apply.
Ethics+ Batch 2 for CSE 2019
Starts 12th June, 2019Register Here
COMPREHENSIVE GUIDANCE PROGRAM 2020
ForumIAS CGP 2020 Program commences from May 15th, 2019. CLICK HERE to know more and apply. Or email us on admissions@forumias.academy to know more
We are hiring!

If "So Called Wife" has filed "FAKE DOWRY CASE" , What will be Consequence?

Will the case affect future of UPSC aspirant? Like in joining and all?

Comments

• edited August 2015
    Going by the dictum "not guilty until proven so" it should not be a problem..but seeking sound legal advice is the best way to go ahead in these things..
  • dont know about UPSC, SSC clearly written in form that there should not be any chargesheet filed while filling form.
  • If any has any knowledge or can get knowledge from someone please do share.
  • If find guilty by court thn imprisonment for 7 years.yes its a big problem in upsc or any other govt. service.better to consult any lawyer.

p.s. if husband wil bother his wife,wife may filed dowry case to take revenge,better to respect and love wife. if possible dnt go for arrange marriage.
  • Get a lawyer and focus on your own things. If you're not guilty, you have nothing to fear.

Only piece of advice that would ever matter.
    Prelims : 2/5; Mains : 0/2; Interview : 0; Remainder : 1+1 (Tired but not; Retired) / Medical Science / Kolkata / Nihilist extraordinaire | Thanks a lot...
  • @DANGERIPS Wife can also file Fake case if you caught her Drunk with her Extra Marital whearas in marriage she lived "Sister like Wife". Love or arrange, ultimately Values of Person matters.

I wont be found guilty, I have all the proof for my innocence.

• @DANGERIPS Wife can also file Fake case if you caught her Drunk with her Extra Marital whearas in marriage she lived "Sister like Wife". Love or arrange, ultimately Values of Person matters.

vakeel chahiye to batana. i ll charge nominal fees if u r innocent.
  • If find guilty by court thn imprisonment for 7 years.yes its a big problem in upsc or any other govt. service.better to consult any lawyer.

p.s. if husband wil bother his wife,wife may filed dowry case to take revenge,better to respect and love wife. if possible dnt go for arrange marriage.
    bhai tum zoru k gulaam ban k raho. love n respect is mutual. not one way.

vakeel chahiye to batana. i ll charge nominal fees if u r innocent.
    bhai tumne galat aadmi ko quote kar diya.meri to abhi sadi bhi nahi huyi hai.
  • @Billu1 thanks bro. Already fighting Adultry case against her and her Extramarital Married Boyfriend. In Fake dowry case, I am on Bail. Its already 1.5 years of mental Torture right from marriage day.

Will UPSC be even consider me? She lodged FIR from fancy stories from her dreams that i did unnatural sex, asked dowry, beaten her, threaten her etc etc

But Truth is- on first day she said she took wow of sherawali mata not to have relation for 11 day then life will be great. After 11 days she went to her parents home. 2 month later I caught her with her lover. Both were drunk in Rented Room and alone. I called police where her parent came and with folded hands said they will solve everything outside mutually. Fir Palti mar k sabne case kar diya.. And demanding 15 lakh.
    Should I give them?
  • @Billu1 thanks bro. Already fighting Adultry case against her and her Extramarital Married Boyfriend. In Fake dowry case, I am on Bail. Its already 1.5 years of mental Torture right from marriage day.

Will UPSC be even consider me? She lodged FIR from fancy stories from her dreams that i did unnatural sex, asked dowry, beaten her, threaten her etc etc

But Truth is- on first day she said she took wow of sherawali mata not to have relation for 11 day then life will be great. After 11 days she went to her parents home. 2 month later I caught her with her lover. Both were drunk in Rented Room and alone. I called police where her parent came and with folded hands said they will solve everything outside mutually. Fir Palti mar k sabne case kar diya.. And demanding 15 lakh.
    Should I give them?
  • why will u give them money? this will lead to a never ending demand from their side, just record your innocence while conversation with them. and prove it . that's it. then file a divorce and cheating case and firstly solve the matter then start your prep. for better view kindly quote @Macho_man. :D btw:-consider it as a case study prob of paper 4 and try to find out the best solution.
    Thunderstorm died last month. and a pret has been born.
  • why will u give them money? this will lead to a never ending demand from their side, just record your innocence while conversation with them. and prove it . that's it. then file a divorce and cheating case and firstly solve the matter then start your prep. for better view kindly quote @Macho_man. :D btw:-consider it as a case study prob of paper 4 and try to find out the best solution.
    Bhai mujhe kyon ?? :-? :-? :-?

wo ultimate (permanent/final)solution k liye :)) :)) :D

wo ultimate (permanent/final)solution k liye :)) :)) :D
    >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:)
  • @ThunderStorm Giving 15 lakh will solve lot practically. She will give mutual divorce. She won't file more fancyful cases. Dowry case will be taken back. More importantly, there will be peace in home, unlike now where everyone worried in family. She used Brother, Father and mother name too in FIR.

Preparing from 1 year now. Approaching age limit. Can't delay.
  • M shocked... Sorry but this is bullshit hw cn a Indian wife do all that.......

Laws must be made with gender neutral perspective nt gender specific!!

When u caught her red handed at that time you shld be beware of them.....

Shame on those parents jo apni ldki ka sath de rhe hai..
    Find a gud lawyer and try to collect evidence and record some conversation... if you r innocent then definitely culprits ll be caught... :-SS
    At first they will ask why you're doing it, later they'll ask how you did it!
  • @sneha_24 Women offences are in minority. So get unnoticed. I have not gone outside from 1.5 years now out of shame and shock. no friend know about this. I notice these news everyday now. Rape charges because Man promised to marry but he is not marrying now, Women in love killing husband with help of lover, Fake Dowry case are few offence of women in Minority.

I have everything recorded and indecent photo of her and her lover from facebook. Still, Police arrested me, sent me to Tihar for 1 day, thanks to Judge who considered all her things and gave me Bail, so I only have spend 1 day there. But one day is enough for Insult, where they asked you to drop all your cloths to check if you are smuggling any tobacco, drugs, or blades to harms other prisoners.
  • @ThunderStorm Giving 15 lakh will solve lot practically. She will give mutual divorce. She won't file more fancyful cases. Dowry case will be taken back. More importantly, there will be peace in home, unlike now where everyone worried in family. She used Brother, Father and mother name too in FIR.

Preparing from 1 year now. Approaching age limit. Can't delay.
    How can u say that everything will be alright after giving her money,,, my point is if she gives statement in written that after receiving money she will do what she said and if u also feel that it will bring u to peace of mind ,, then go ahead.. but i am not sure if she is only saying it to you...... waise kaanoni chakkar me ghanchakkar ban jaoge,,, koi dusra .......just kidding.
    8->
  • @Himalaya Singh never ever fulfill her demandz..ho sakta demands ruke hi na.if she can reach to this level she can anytime ask u for more money.
    And abt shame n mental torture that u have faced vo samjhotta karne se nah khatam hoga ...ye zingdi bhar ka pain aur regret ban jayega.
    Better face the legal system aur sharifo k tarah bahar aaoge to tumhe khud ko proud hoga..
    Fu** the society..."duniya kya kahegi " types batien mat aane dena.. nail those culprits thats all.
  • The days when on a fake 498A - dowry case, entire family of husband was getting imprisoned are gone; because 90% of such cases turned out to be fake. Now a days, judges have started suspecting the wives filing 498A for the same reason as you mentioned ultimately Values of Person matters; girls with good values take such steps only in extreme cases. If you have all the proofs for your innocence, just focus on your preparation.
    @DANGERIPS Wife can also file Fake case if you caught her Drunk with her Extra Marital whearas in marriage she lived "Sister like Wife". Love or arrange, ultimately Values of Person matters.

• 1.) record audio of her accepting that she has filed a fake case.meet her and instigate her to talk about you. Ask her why she is doing this to you and stuff. Use it as an evidence.
    2.) Hire a guy to seduce her and use that as a proof showing she is not a good wife. The guy should be handsome and rich.
    3.) Finally to make your case even stronger, add eye-witnesses to your wedding who saw that no dowry was taken.
    I know the moves are too bitchy but so is your ex-wife.

Should I give them?
    In this crucial moment when there are barely 20 days left for the exam, if I am spending time in writing this message, it's only because you don't pay 15 lakhs to them, as someone mentioned there may be more demands from their side. When you caught them red handed, they urged you settle out of court, but they filed dowry case against you, so you can't trust their words. Now a days, there are such rackets as well. who was mediator of your wedding? was it through some matrimonial site; if it was through matrimonial site, they might be part of a racket, if so, they might have done similar things to someone else as well. And you don't need to be ashamed. You got bail in a day because judge believed in your innocence; no doubt, you are innocent. You caught the girl red handed and police is a witness.
    On a different note, sometime back I had read a news about a selected IAS candidate who was serving in Tihar jail on rape charges. Though, not sure whether he got posting, but it didn't affect his selection.
  • 1.) record audio of her accepting that she has filed a fake case.meet her and instigate her to talk about you. Ask her why she is doing this to you and stuff. Use it as an evidence.
    2.) Hire a guy to seduce her and use that as a proof showing she is not a good wife. The guy should be handsome and rich.
    3.) Finally to make your case even stronger, add eye-witnesses to your wedding who saw that no dowry was taken.
    I know the moves are too bitchy but so is your ex-wife.
    This much is not needed as I have already proof of her adultery. I have filed adultery case against her so called lover who himself is married man with a daughter.

Should I give them?
    In this crucial moment when there are barely 20 days left for the exam, if I am spending time in writing this message, it's only because you don't pay 15 lakhs to them, as someone mentioned there may be more demands from their side. When you caught them red handed, they urged you settle out of court, but they filed dowry case against you, so you can't trust their words. Now a days, there are such rackets as well. who was mediator of your wedding? was it through some matrimonial site; if it was through matrimonial site, they might be part of a racket, if so, they might have done similar things to someone else as well. And you don't need to be ashamed. You got bail in a day because judge believed in your innocence; no doubt, you are innocent. You caught the girl red handed and police is a witness.
    On a different note, sometime back I had read a news about a selected IAS candidate who was serving in Tihar jail on rape charges. Though, not sure whether he got posting, but it didn't affect his selection.
    They are not part of racket as there are common people who know both family. It is case of two valueless person - One married man who has a daughter and another Valueless girl who thought if she can use to to take divorce ( with some handsome money ) then she will marry that married man because her parent won't object marrying a divorced person( which she was planning with him as he took rented room and living apart from her wife, the place where i caught them). If he was not married, no one in world could have stopped her to marry that guy. So she planned this immoral plan to use us as means to the goal.
  • Have faith in judiciary. It works on the philosophy that 1000 culprit may go free but one innocent should never be punished. Court is there to decide on the merits of the case. If you are innocent no one from her family can do anything against you and neither even any draconian law. Court will release you with full honor and no institution can stop you from joining it. Have a good lawyer and see after final verdict(after proving case if fake and motivated) you file a case against her for damage to your reputation. I wish you all the best. Be safe :)
    Thanks, I know judiciary will let me go but it will take long long time after hundreds of dates where all the family member will have to go and waste whole day. This will itself a humiliation for normal person and families.

• dont give them money ....I'm Shocked to read this :-O
    How can a WOMAN stoop so low
    sanctity of marriage
    dignity of women ....Pathetic
    Now I understand why UPSC introduced Ethics but we need ethics more at school level.
    Have Faith in the Almighty
  • If you pay them Rs. 15 Lakhs without proving them wrong in the court, they might demand half of your property for divorce.
    @Billu1 thanks bro. Already fighting Adultry case against her and her Extramarital Married Boyfriend. In Fake dowry case, I am on Bail. Its already 1.5 years of mental Torture right from marriage day.

Should I give them?
    They are not part of racket as there are common people who know both family. It is case of two valueless person - One married man who has a daughter and another Valueless girl who thought if she can use to to take divorce ( with some handsome money ) then she will marry that married man because her parent won't object marrying a divorced person( which she was planning with him as he took rented room and living apart from her wife, the place where i caught them). If he was not married, no one in world could have stopped her to marry that guy. So she planned this immoral plan to use us as means to the goal.
  • @aakrosh actually it will written in agreement, they wont claim anything in future and this money is paid for all their claims. This is normal settlement in courts in the name of mediaton.
Sign In or Join to comment.
Success Stories from Our Toppers
Minal Karanwal(AIR-35)- CSE 2018
Naveen Reddy(AIR-1)- IFoS 2018
Arushi Mishra(AIR-2) - IFoS 2018
Chirag Jain(AIR-10) - IFoS 2018
Kshitij Saxena(AIR-22) - IFoS 2018
Sumit Rai (AIR-54) - CSE 2018
Anuraj Jain (AIR-24) - CSE 2018

Must Read Articles From Blog
Trend Analysis of UPSC CSE Prelims from 2011-18
How Yo_Yo_Choti_Singh Improved His Writing Speed
How to clear Civil Services with a TOP Rank and AVOID exhausting attempts

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google