Navy’s MiG-29K to take on France’s Rafale-M off Goa China’s GDP grows at 6.4% in Q1,defies expectations slowdown China unmoved by U.S. bid to discuss Masood Azhar in UNSC Madras High Court upholds President’s decision to cancel Vellore poll Chenchus believe the fox ushers in fortune

ForumIAS Academy Student Minal from Delhi University's St. Stephens Secures Rank 35 - First Batch of ForumIAS Foundation Program Click here to download her copies and notes
IMPORTANT: ForumIAS Discuss is now LIVE. You can visit it at discuss.forumias.com

We are hiring!

IBPS PO 2015

edited July 2015 in Banking
Hello everyone,
Since the notification is out for 2015. I just wanted to know the order of preferences that we are supposed to fill in the form( Which one is the best, postings in metros etc)
I request all the senior members to please give their valuable suggestions.

Comments

• Ecgc
    Idbi because of highest salary
    bmb metro posting
    should be top 3.
    2014-1st attempt,mains--pol science
  • what about exim???
  • Hi am new to ibps. Will online mocks be enough to crack pre
    Kindly help
  • result out
  • I cleared mains..kindly suggest d order of preferences....n wht is d salary approx?? Another ques..is bank po a gud optn for a upsc aspirant?? Plz reply
  • I cleared mains..kindly suggest d order of preferences....n wht is d salary approx?? Another ques..is bank po a gud optn for a upsc aspirant?? Plz reply
    @hopeful how are you preparing for the interview? Current affairs + banking awareness? (I didn't appear.. Asking on the behalf of someone else).. Thanks!
    I'm perfectly imperfect
  • i too have cleared mains ....
    since interviews will be in january...is it ok to prepare after mid december ?
    anyone with any experience in banking field...please do suggest strategy for interview.

thank you
    :)
  • Currently preparing for rbi prelims only afta dat ill focus on interview since its in jan..and yes banking gk..banking basics shud b enough.
  • also cleared mains....didnt give even a minute to its prep due to being busy with upsc mains...was even reminded by a friend a day before exam.....

dont have a god damn idea of this exam process or later procedures....will see to it only after 23 december.....if possible..
    Humbleness, Ambition, Decisiveness, Compassion, Bigheartedness, Confidence, Killer Instinct, Morality, Dominance, Sense of Justice.
  • also cleared mains....didnt give even a minute to its prep due to being busy with upsc mains...was even reminded by a friend a day before exam.....

dont have a god damn idea of this exam process or later procedures....will see to it only after 23 december.....if possible..
    same here
  • Hey, does anyone here know which is the best coaching institute in Delhi for banking exams? I enquired a lot and now I am very confused whether to go for KD Campus, Mahindra or paramount. Please help me.
Sign In or Join to comment.
Success Stories from Our IFoS Toppers
Naveen Reddy(AIR-1) | Read His Story
Arushi Mishra(AIR-2) | Read Her Story
Chirag Jain(AIR-10) | Watch His Interview
Kshitij Saxena(AIR-22) | Watch His Interview

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google